Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

an american problem

This problem has very little to do with foriegners. This malice is a product of California. The 18th street gang and the MS13 gang both origanated in California than moved to El Salvador. Now I hate Bush and dislike most of his decisions but this has nothing to do with his willing workers bill, this has to do with the American Gang culture that we admire and put on a pedistal.

an american problem

This problem has very little to do with foriegners. This malice is a product of California. The 18th street gang and the MS13 gang both origanated in California than moved to El Salvador. Now I hate Bush and dislike most of his decisions but this has nothing to do with his willing workers bill, this has to do with the American Gang culture that we admire and put on a pedistal.

Re: an american problem

Quote Originally Posted by never_more2000
    Admiring the gang culture and putting them on a pedestal? Who are you referring to?

One of the top leaders of MS13 was arrested in South Texas last month and is believed to be responsible for a deadly bus massacre in South America. He reportedly also has issued orders to incite violence on the upcoming MinuteMan project.

Welcome to ALIPAC
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Admiring the gang culture and putting them on a pedestal? Who are you referring to?

One of the top leaders of MS13 was arrested in South Texas last month and is believed to be responsible for a deadly bus massacre in South America. He reportedly also has issued orders to incite violence on the upcoming MinuteMan project.

Welcome to ALIPAC
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

never_more2000 - Welcome to ALIPAC!

As far as your comment of:

Now I hate Bush and dislike most of his decisions but this has nothing to do with his willing workers bill, this has to do with the American Gang culture that we admire and put on a pedistal.

[b]Your comment is a little harsh. I don't think you actually meant you hate Pres. Bush, but that your not too fond of some of his policies. The only place that gang culture is celebrated is in the rap movement, not in other parts of society. But I have heard many rappers who are against some of the music other rappers are putting out. They too are disgusted with it and want to make changes. I don't know how old/young you are, but when Elvis became popular a lot of people thought he would be the downfall of our country too.

never_more2000 - Welcome to ALIPAC!

As far as your comment of:

Now I hate Bush and dislike most of his decisions but this has nothing to do with his willing workers bill, this has to do with the American Gang culture that we admire and put on a pedistal.

[b]Your comment is a little harsh. I don't think you actually meant you hate Pres. Bush, but that your not too fond of some of his policies. The only place that gang culture is celebrated is in the rap movement, not in other parts of society. But I have heard many rappers who are against some of the music other rappers are putting out. They too are disgusted with it and want to make changes. I don't know how old/young you are, but when Elvis became popular a lot of people thought he would be the downfall of our country too.

1st, welcome to the forum. Sorry, but you are wrong. The gangs originated in El Salvador. These gangs are evil, duh, and it has everything to do with illegal foreigners. "American Gang culture that we admire and put on a pedistal." What? Who is admiring gang culture? Please read the link:

http://www.knowgangs.com/gang_resources/ms/ms_001.htm
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

1st, welcome to the forum. Sorry, but you are wrong. The gangs originated in El Salvador. These gangs are evil, duh, and it has everything to do with illegal foreigners. "American Gang culture that we admire and put on a pedistal." What? Who is admiring gang culture? Please read the link:

http://www.knowgangs.com/gang_resources/ms/ms_001.htm
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Welcome Never More!

You don't have to love Bush to be on this site. There are many here that have a lot of respect for him, but many others that have found their respect dwindling as the news continues to come in. We are a diverse group.

I agree that America has a gangster culture problem, but I do not consider MS-13 our creation by any means. MS-13 does not reflect the things that made our culture strong and prosperous. We did not ask the illegal immigrants to come here and we are fighting the MS-13 human slave smuggling activities.

America has experienced its problems with gangs throughout history, the big difference is that gangs never held as much sway over Governments as these newer Latino gangs do. They are paramilitary in nature and our citizens are not going to live in the fear that citizens south of the border do.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome Never More!

You don't have to love Bush to be on this site. There are many here that have a lot of respect for him, but many others that have found their respect dwindling as the news continues to come in. We are a diverse group.

I agree that America has a gangster culture problem, but I do not consider MS-13 our creation by any means. MS-13 does not reflect the things that made our culture strong and prosperous. We did not ask the illegal immigrants to come here and we are fighting the MS-13 human slave smuggling activities.

America has experienced its problems with gangs throughout history, the big difference is that gangs never held as much sway over Governments as these newer Latino gangs do. They are paramilitary in nature and our citizens are not going to live in the fear that citizens south of the border do.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast