Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Nice bottle..think I'll buy one even if I don't drink the hard stuff..just an occassional beer.
    Pretty blue bottle! My husband and I aren't big drinkers either. But we do like to keep the bar in our home stocked for the holidays when we entertain alot of people. We poured the Absolut down the drain, and even though I am miles away from the border, I hope it finds its way into the sewers of Mexico.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

DAMNABLE AND CONTEMPTABLE - ABSOLUT VODKA!

I have been out of the U.S.A. in the Philippines for the last month and returned to find this bit of news regarding Absolut Vodka.

Needless to say the advertizing ploy was a damnable and contemptable attempt by a less than honorable person in Absolut's Mexican advertizing department to reap profit at the expense of United States Citizens! That person "MUST BE FIRED" before there is any acceptance of Absolut Vodka by American Citizens again!

Americans have been suffering from the invasion and occupation of the South Western United States by the massive and illegal numbers of Mexican nationals living at the expense of American Taxpayers, infusing their children into our school systems and destroying the quality of education for children of American Citizens and taking the jobs American can't get because employers are hiring only the illegals at below minimum wages!

Our crime rates are skyrocketing through the roof and American citizens are dying at the hands and under the wheels of illegals everyday of the week in Los Angeles County. All this and a totally unresponsive political system that is not representing United States Citizens because they are representing the illegals! Just look at Linda Sanchez, Barbara Boxer, Dianne Feinstein, Nunez and a host of other traitors and turncoats in the California State Government!

Upon hearing this news I went to my refridgeration and removed two unopened bottles of Absolut Vodka and took them outside to the street and poured them into the gutter! I then went to the liqor store and purchased two bottles of Skyy Vodka and placed them in my fridg!

Absolut has lost this customer and I hope all other patriotic Americans do the same! Also show your gratitude to Skyy for their unprecedented stand for American soverginty and legal immigration! If you are going to purchase a vodka product buy Skyy!

Best regards,
    Col. Benjamin C. Miles
    Whittier, California
    <div align="center">"One man with courage is a majority."
    ~ Thomas Jefferson ~
    </div>

"SKYY THE VODKA OF ANTI-RECONQUISTAS"

http://michellemalkin.com/2008/04/11/a- ... onquistas/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Welcome to ALIPAC Last_Paratrooper ... as a Super Duper Paratrooper myself and 17 years since I was a LEG

Welcome to the fight for America's Sovereignty
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sent out to contacts and email of support sent to SKYY via their website.

Last_Paratrooper

Welcome to Alipac

Great Post

Welcome to ALIPAC, Col. It's good to have you aboard...and great post. Absolut is "persona non grata" here.

Another welcome to paratroop Colonel as well. Glad you could join us

I've sent my thanks to Skyy. But was wondering if we could include the emails for everyone else's benefit. It would be nice to put them here in this thread so other people can find them easily.

I know of: jenni.hart@skyy.com.

Could someone post up others...(?)
    Thx.

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Welcome to ALIPAC Last_Paratrooper ... as a Super Duper Paratrooper myself and 17 years since I was a LEG

Welcome to the fight for America's Sovereignty
    Welcome paratrooper....keep the posts coming!

SKYY's the limit in The USA

I just wrote a comment on Skyy's website and informed them that absolut will NO LONGER BE SERVED IN MY BAR...Ever. And to congratulate them for having the GUTS to stand up to the PC nazis and law breaking scum. In place of the la raza vodka(read absolut) I have installed in my martini room a very nice shelving system made of lexan and is underlit from below in neon blue with blue satin draped behind it, and the bar is now a star spangled banner in ceramic tile... Get this, I now have people coming in to the place who don't even know what's in a martini and ordering rounds!!!! I feel like I've thrown gasoline on a fire that doesn't burn, yet makes one warm and quite proud...

Spread the cheer

Three Cheers for SKYY!!!

Hurrah!
    Hurrah!
    Hurrah!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast