Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Please call your state Legislatures!!! we need them working together as a group so we can win this..

TELL THEM CONTACT AND JOIN....

"STATE LEGISLATURES FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION"
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

"It's not enough that we do our best; sometimes we have to do what's required of us"....... Sir Winston Churchill
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

SOSAD - I just posted this:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-105844-.html

Apparently the UN is targeting Legislators for Legal Immigration under the 'committee on elimination of racism'

Quote Originally Posted by Lynne
    SOSAD - I just posted this:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-105844-.html

Apparently the UN is targeting Legislators for Legal Immigration under the 'committee on elimination of racism'
    Thanks so much Lynne...isn't Metcalf wonderful, no wonder they are calling him the new Paul Revere!!!

bttt

BTTT

Done. I also copied the URL to the Petition website onto a personal e-mail and using a portion of the original message, I sent the following message to everyone in my contact listing. I urge everyone to do the same. Please feel free to cut and paste the following to use in a personal e-mail message of your own, or you may wish to use the original message posted by SOSADFORUS... but cut and paste the message and then blast it out to your contacts and ask everyone to do the same. We need to get word out about this petition to everyone. I used a major portion of the original message to illustrate the high points of the petition in order to quickly get the attention of my contacts. Here is what I sent:

Here is a link to a very important petition:

http://statelegislatorsforlegalimmigrat ... tiontree=5

Please Take Action
    Sign the petition below, then e-mail or fax your state Representives and ask them to join and support "State Legislators for Legal Immigration." In addition, please feel free to cut and paste the contents of this email message into an e-mail of your own and send it to everyone in your contact listing, asking your contacts to do the same. We need to get word out about this very important petition.

A Special Message from
    State Legislators for Legal Immigration Founder
    Pennsylvania State Representative Daryl Metcalfe
    (R-Butler County)

Dear Friends:
    Each and every self-evident truth contained in the Declaration of Independence was designed to abolish all foreign government power from the borders of the American colonies.

Similar to the American Revolution, the personal and economic safety of Pennsylvanians and all American citizens depends upon definitive action being taken by our federal, state and local governments to end the ongoing invasion of illegal aliens through our borders.

State Legislators for Legal Immigration represents a 21st Century Declaration of Independence to protect Pennsylvanians and United States citizens from property theft, drug running, human trafficking, increased violent crime, increased gang activity, terrorism and the many other clear and present dangers directly associated with illegal immigration.

Since Washington DC remains AWOL on fulfilling its Constitutional responsibilities to secure our nation's borders against foreign invaders, it is not only incumbent, but the obligation of state lawmakers in Pennsylvania and across the nation to step up and do the job that our federal government refuses to do.

State Legislators for Legal Immigration has been formed to serve as a unifying force to bring all levels of government together to terminate America’s illegal alien invasion from the Keystone State of Pennsylvania; to every city, community, small town, main street, front porch and back yard; across our fruited plains; and from sea to shining sea. Once the economic attractions of illegal jobs and taxpayer-funded public benefits are severed at the source, these illegal invaders will have no choice but to go home on their own.

Mission Statement

State Legislators for Legal Immigration is a nation-wide coalition founded by Pennsylvania State Representative Daryl D. Metcalfe (R-Butler) to provide a network of state legislators who are committed to working together in demanding full cooperation among our federal, state and local governments in eliminating all economic attractions and incentives (including, but not limited to: public benefits, welfare, education and employment opportunities) for illegal aliens, as well as securing our borders against unlawful invasion.

Policy Positions

1. It is the responsibility of the federal government to secure our borders and we encourage them to do so with our full support:

Article 4, Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution states that our government “shall guaranteeâ€
    Remember that*all Politicians work for us, the U.S. Taxpaying Citizens.* If they are not doing their jobs to your liking, FIRE THEM in the next elections.

What bothers me the most is that PA and it's democrat controlled House will do NOTHING about ILLEGAL ALIENS, and Daryl's group can't do anything to help.