Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

signed, sealed and delivered
    ------------------------

Thanks "MK"
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Will do.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks Populist!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    I signed the petition.
    Delegate Patrick L. McDonough from Maryland is on the list.
    Ditto. I must say I'm surprised to even see Maryland on the list. Thanks for the info SOSAD.

working4change
    SOSAD I signed this again. I signed it several months ago and sent it to my state rep.

Thks

Signed the petition.

SoSad, Idaho is not a participating state????
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Signed the petition.

SoSad, Idaho is not a participating state????
    EX_OC I wrote an e-mailed asking all congressmen/ woman to please join the coalition and stand up for the citizens of Idaho. I told them we need their voice in Wash. DC and we need to force our President and congress to enforce immigration laws and close our borders. I said we need help and support at the local and state level to get this done. I sent them a link to "State Legislatures for Legal Immigration" and asked them to please check it out and get Idaho involved. We need these people we elect to carry the message that the majority of Americans do not want amnesty so quite trying to shove it down our throats and sneak it in on the back of any and all legislation'.

I said more but you get the jist of it, we need to do our best to get our state lawmakers to stand up for us, we the people, and if they don't we will know who is not on our side come elections.

I am working at contacting every Senator and Congressmen/woman in Idaho , it doesn't have to be done all at once, a few every couple of days will add up, especially if we get everyone we know to do the same maybe we can add Idaho to that list Our problem is they don't see us as having a problem but we know it is coming, if this continues.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 883#309883

Here is all of Idaho' Senator's and House members!! makes it alot easier also a picture or them!!

Check out the thread if you have not seen it, and if you find anything interesting about Idaho feel free to post it!!!If you don't know how to get there with out the link, let me know and I will guide you there.

This is so important, We need their voice in Washington DC!!!
    We need to help build this coalition, it will be to our advantage!

You know everyone has been complaining who is working for Americans, well who better than our elected state lawmakers, they are closer and easier for us to contact and know the problems we are dealing with on a local level. we know some of them don't care but it is a good way to weed those out!!

Thanks for signing the petition EX_OC

Done. I signed the petition and have forwarded the information to everyone in my e-mail address book; headed by the request: "Let's sign this petition for the state where our freedom and liberty began... Pennsylvania."
    Remember that*all Politicians work for us, the U.S. Taxpaying Citizens.* If they are not doing their jobs to your liking, FIRE THEM in the next elections.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast