Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Enough bickering. here is my response to you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdFP-QcScp0

You are all talk and no action.

Quote Originally Posted by MinuteMan
    You people are so wrong about everything.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

ALIPAC and millere look really foolish now!

What a joke!

You have all dug the biggest hole for yourselves.

Don't worry, the walls to your fortress will come tumbling down VERY SOON.

I am not Mr. Sadler. I work for an independent organization hired by another group that you are trying so very hard to discredit. Mr. Sadler has been advised by us not to comment on these boards anymore.

The more you write, the harder you will fall.

Good Luck!
    That's very interesting Tyson.

So what you are saying is that you are not Tyson Sadler, just someone hired by another group that comes over to Tyson's residence AT NIGHT to use the same computer and same Internet access to log on to ALIPAC as Tyson Sadler does located near Lattitude 49.2500 / Longitude -123.1330 ?

You keep clicking your heels together Dorothy and imagining that people actually believe your lies.

Here's your theme song Tyson. Hope you enjoy it when you wake up this morning in lovely Vancouver.

LIAR
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZSrXsGct6g

Let me know when you have read this. Any last words before I lock you out of ALIPAC for coming here and trying to harass our supporters?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Hey Tyson, MinuteMan or whatever,

There's plenty of people who've Googled that street and KNOW I'm not lying. Why the number comes up as 371 I don't know, but 5447 is about a half-mile down on the right. Sits on 6.24 acres with a Williams Brothers natural gas pipeline running through the backyard. It's VERY HARD to miss. I also know you're full of crap because I've SEEN my house on Google satellite.

You're nothing more than a troubled child filled with false guilt because Mummy and Dad had lots of money and spoiled your sorry butt to a terrible degree. That's what motivates you to try and de-construct America. You can't kill your parents no matter how much your twisted little mind wants to, so you want to kill the system that created them in all their shallow, money-grubbing glory.

It really must be a burden to hate yourself so much. You have my deepest sympathies.

Tyson, this is your last chance for any final words before we ban you from ALIPAC for harassing our users.

If you would like to offer an apology, now would be the time.

William Gheen
    President, ALIPAC
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Apology?? HA!

Since I am about to be locked out and the gig is up as I have been caught, I have a confession. Tyson Sadler never made that initial post. I did after creating an identity in his name. I am fairly sure that he doesn't have a clue what is going on.

I am sitting back and laughing, enjoying a Mexican empanada, as you all were misled and that young Sadler has been used as a pawn by both our organizations.

The only diiference is that I know who you are and you still don't have a clue who I am. Don't worry. Very soon you will find out who I am and you WILL NOT like what you discover.

You have made your bed. Now you must sleep in it.

So go ahead, lock my profile. Don't let me write any more posts. I am stronger than you could ever possibly imagine.

Good work ALIPAC. you have managed to pinpoint our office to a 13 block radius! You have superior invistigation skills. Well done Grasshopper.

What will you do now? Write a few letters in hopes that somone hears you?

There is more manpower behind this post than you think.

Banned
    Whatever dude...

You really should chill out a bit, before you get too deep.

The user MinuteMan is banned for harassing and communicating threats to ALIPAC members.

Furthermore, since this person is now claiming they have falsely impersonated a private citizen on our boards, we are considering involving law enforcement.

It is illegal to impersonate another person on the web and a violation of our rules.

William Gheen
    www.alipac.us

Since I am about to be locked out and the gig is up as I have been caught, I have a confession. Tyson Sadler never made that initial post. I did after creating an identity in his name. I am fairly sure that he doesn't have a clue what is going on.
    This is a lie. The first post was set up with Tyson Sadler's campus email address.

W

Banned
    I am fairly sure that he doesn't have a clue what is going on.
    THIS ISN'T!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MinuteMan
    Good work ALIPAC. you have managed to pinpoint our office to a 13 block radius!
    Is that the home office of the North American Union? Do you guys play board games like "Risk" to brainstorm ideas and smoke lots of pot?

(and wear Turbans to work, which are not really paid jobs at all but college credit internships dreamed up by some flakey hippy professor wearing a Che Guevera T-shirt?)

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast