Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Globalist Traitors!

OUR OBJECTIVES
    On a general basis, the objectives of NAFI are:

making the public and decision-makers aware of the challenges of economic and political integration between the three NAFTA countries;

identifying new ideas and strategies to reinforce the North American region;

establishing a new tradition of North American multi-disciplinary meetings and alternating in the three countries;

favouring the creation of North American networks to set the basis for a trilateral dialogue;

identifying elements of a North American agenda to put forward integration beyond the reduction of tariffs;

putting on the political agenda the idea of creating a North American Investment Fund that would stimulate Mexican economic growth and gaining the support of public opinion and decision-makers regarding the advantages of such a fund.

http://www.fina-nafi.org/eng/fina/prese ... ?count=eng

Cute name with 'Triumvirate'. Just like the Roman Empire. I guess America is one of the conquered territories.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tyson,
    Thank you for opening admitting that you defamed and slandered ALIPAC. You showed your real intentions with your post.

Guess what, there are 250 Million Americans opposed to your ideals.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I'm just amazed that something like this has happened. I will read through all of the material later, but my instincts are saying that this young man would NEVER chose to represent ALIPAC and was probably told to represent ALIPAC so someone could analyze the little human guinea pigs in a clinical and conflict oriented environment.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Looks to me like he could be sued for false impersonation of a legit organization.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Sadler, I don't get a couple of things.

First and foremost, why did you choose to "represent" ALIPAC in the first place?

Second, what made you think you could successfully "lobby" for something you are so vehemently against with absolutely none of your own prejudices getting in the way, even if it was in a "model" forum?
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

Sadler clearly would not represent ALIPAC and attempt to emulate our stances unless he was instructed to by someone controlling this experiment.

Sounds like a clinical setting to be observed and analyzed by our elite opposition and Sadler is just a test subject.

W

bttt

OH MY GOD...I just saw this article.

What in the World?

Sadler's University and Sadler need to be sued. I'm sure they sponsored him and set up the whole thing any way. Students don't have access to these kinds of international forums on their own.

I missed this because I was out of town this summer.

This is JUST UNBELIEVABLE.

We should try to get Lou Dobbs to interview William and Sadler on his show. Let Sadler back up his words in his email to William about it already being a fait accompli and who told him that and why he thinks so. Let William handle the "impersonator" and why Americans have to stop this and then Lou will do the rest. Maybe he could get Tancredo and Ron Paul and Poe and some of the others that are on to this and this could be our big break to expose the Treachery to End Our Nation.

I'm still aghast that something so horrible as our organization being thrown in with the Globalists through impersonation could actually happen.

GRRRRRRR!!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sue the guy and his University!

The guy is a propaganist working for the global elite!

Get JUDICIAL WATCH ON THEM!! Did'nt they just sue to release SPP documents available! I think they would love to sink their teeht into this situation!

JUDICIAL WATCH SUED TO GET THE SPP DOCUMENTS???!!!

Yippee!!

This is huge so I hope its true.

GO JUDICIAL WATCH!!

Are they on our side? I guess they would be.

That's GRRRRREAT!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast