Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

THE NEW WORLD DISORDER
    Canadians protest 'North American Union'
    Party to fly national flag upside down in protest at convention

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted: September 9, 2006
    6:20 p.m. Eastern

By Jerome R. Corsi
    © 2006 WorldNetDaily.com

A Canadian political party intends to fly the national flag upside down during its convention this weekend as a signal of distress and resistance against the integration of Canada with the United States and Mexico into a North American Union regional government.

Connie Fogal, the leader of the Canadian Action Party told WND "we are opposed to the plan to develop the Security and Prosperity Partnership into a EU-style North American Union government" which "amounts to treason and is a total violation of the constitutional rights of Canadian citizens."

Fogel explained that the party has decided to fly the Canadian Flag upside down during its convention "as a signal of our distress and resistance against the integration of Canada with the United States and Mexico."

Fogal argues the plan to form a North American Union is designed to avoid public scrutiny and to maintain "deniability" even as the legal structure for a new regional government is being put into place by the executive branches of the three countries.
    Connie Fogal

Cabinet-level executive branch participants of the SPP working groups in Canada are organized to work with counterparts in the U.S. and Mexico largely out of public view.

"The plan is to create the NAU incrementally," Fogal told WND, "because if any of the three governments were up front about their true intentions, the SPP plan would never fly."

The U.S. Department of Commerce SPP website contains a link to the SPP counterparts in Mexico and Canada.

Fogel used strong language in expressing to WND the focus of the Canadian Action Party to bring the SPP and NAU to the attention of Canadians.

"The rapid integration of North America into one entity ruled by an unaccountable, unrepresented and unelected group cabal of administrative executive branch officials is treason pure and simple," she said.

The Canadian Action Party is recognized by Canadian federal elections officials as an official Canadian political party. In the 2006 federal election, the party fielded some 36 candidates but received only some .04% of the vote.

A video currently archived on YouTube.com records Connie Fogel's charge that the Canadian involvement in SPP and the movement to create the NAU constitutes treason.

Folks, we need to find this video and get it on our site.

Related offers: (READ AMERICA, READ READ READ...Judy)

Back by popular demand: Tom Tancredo's new book, "In Mortal Danger," for just $4.95. Offer ends Friday at 10 p.m. Pacific.

Get Pat Buchanan's new best-selling book, "State of Emergency: The Third World Invasion and Conquest of America."

Get "Minutemen: The Battle to Secure America's Borders," by Minutemen founder Jim Gilchrist

Michelle Malkin's "Invasion"

Illegal aliens invading U.S.: Expose puts you on southern border as citizens battle human flood

Related commentaries:

Critic: Americans in danger of 'slavery'

The very real NAFTA superhighway

The NAFTA superhighway: Coming soon

Previous stories:

Superhighway 'security' benefits questioned

How NAFTA superhighway is built under radar screen

NAFTA superhighway to mean Mexican drivers, say Teamsters

Trans-Texas Corridor paved with campaign contributions

More evidence Mexican trucks coming to U.S.

Docs reveal plan for Mexican trucks in U.S.

Kansas City customs port considered Mexican soil?

Tancredo confronts 'super-state' effort

Bush sneaking North American super-state without oversight?

It's moving fast, people. These Traitors are in the Fast Lane.

I'm going to try and find that Connie Fogal on the Internet so we can establish a dialogue with her and her group. While small, (I'm sure they are experiencing the same problem there as they would here being charged as a bunch of conspiracy nuts...well....all the "Nuts" Need To Unite!!

Thanks CCUSA...for finding this article.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

http://www.canadianactionparty.ca/temp/index.asp

Here it is folks and you can e-mail her directly.

I've got to run out for a few minutes but when I return, I'm going to email her and her group.

Everyone do the same.

I'm also going to start a thread entitled "Canadian Contacts" so we can find her contact information easily and add other groups as we uncover them in Canada.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Just found this thread, very disturbing to say the least.

Must be concerned of ALIPAC's influence to mention us. And yet he obviously wasn't a representative, far from it. Seems illegal to me.

Well, since this student was instructed to play a lobbyist from ALIPAC and since he worked hard to be convincing and won an award for his performance, I sort of feel like he was imitating me on the floor of that meeting and that is damn spooky.

Since Sadler would have never voluntarily chosen to represent such views due to his hatred of us, we can rest assured that he was instructed to study us and imitate us in political debate.

Even with Sadler faking our messages it still had an impact on the delegates in the experiment.

ALIPAC has proven to be a thorn in the side of the elites and it is my opinion that they are conducting human psychological experiments to observe real political dynamics in motion.

If what Mr. Sadler has told us is accurate. Those financing, conducting, and observing this experiment are now analyzing the data collected and using it to look for ways to counter us.

What they may not realize is that no little doll of the devil playing a role in their experiment is any match for me on the dance floor baby!

Ya never know what I'm going to do next! I'm crazy like that! Keep em guessing.

Still, what they are doing putting these kids in a fish bowl reminds me of experiments me and young "gifties" (aka Gifted and Talented) from all across the nation were put through as children. We were identified and shipped off to a "summer camp" at a University and there was much more going on than that. We were lab rats and there was a hidden politic behind the program.

This lab rat is out of the cage in a bad rendition of the Secret of NIHM!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Were you looking for this?

North American Union spells political treason
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uyWiGQ_tgM

Canadian Action Party says this is bad news for Canada. It spells the end of Canada!
    Connie Fogal trys to warn Canadians.

Here is one about the dirty rat that now holds office!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAeEc23_7Ig
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.judicialwatch.org/5979.shtml

Here is the Judicial Watch site...with copies of their documents they got under Freedom of Information Act. Considering how much work has been done in the past 18 months, I do not believe for a second that this is all of them.

Blah, blah, blah. Boy I didn't know I was an elitist! Never knew one that lived in a mobile home! Wow do I feel special now!

(I don't wish to contribute to a thread of an organization I find to be extremely racist, elitist and exclusionary.)
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

ohflyingone...what do you mean?

Judy

What I put below my comment was what the idiot Tyson Sadler said!

He seems to indicate that we here at ALIPAC are elitists! Well this is news to me!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

OH!!!

There for a minute I thought there might be something wrong with Judicial Watch or the Canadian Action Party I didn't know about!!

Thanks for the clarification!

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast