Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm not an elitist. I am an American a citizen of the United States of America and I will remain such for the duration of my life. I will never be a citizen of a North American Union.

Let them play there games, and we will continue to beat them at it. Perhaps we need to have a forum and using mock elitists groups like the Bilderbergs, CFR and such and study them and their arguments. Heck we can even hand out our own little special awards.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    I'm not an elitist. I am an American a citizen of the United States of America and I will remain such for the duration of my life. I will never be a citizen of a North American Union.

Let them play there games, and we will continue to beat them at it. Perhaps we need to have a forum and using mock elitists groups like the Bilderbergs, CFR and such and study them and their arguments. Heck we can even hand out our own little special awards.
    JP
    You just might be onto something! After all, considering how we're monitored, doing something like this would definitely add to their heartburn and, killing 2 birds with one stone, will certainly help to open more American's eyes to the TRUTH about what's going on behind their collective backs.

Personally, I'm willing to play
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

added to homepage and going out to our national list shortly.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... e&sid=1536
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Documents Reveal Bush/CFR "Administrative Coup D'etat" of America
    Bush 'super-state' agenda to create American Union is now official

Steve Watson, Paul Watson & Alex Jones | September 28 2006

Journalist Jerome Corsi has received the first documents pertaining to a FOIA request asking for full disclosure of the SPP office in its activities towards creating a Pan American Union.

According to a report by World Net Daily, the documents reveal that the Bush administration is running a "shadow government" without congressional oversight in conjunction with Canada and Mexico under the guise of a program "to increase security and to enhance prosperity among the three countries through greater cooperation."

Corsi asserts that a wide range of US administrative law is being re-written in stealth under this program to "integrate" and "harmonize" with administrative law in Mexico and Canada.

The documents contain references to upwards of 13 working groups within an entire organized infrastructure that has drawn from officials within most areas of administrative government including U.S. departments of State, Homeland Security, Commerce, Treasury, Agriculture, Transportation, Energy, Health and Human Services, and the office of the U.S. Trade Representative.

Corsi has further reported that at a recent high-level confab in Banff, an assistant U.S. secretary of state, Thomas A. Shannon , chaired a panel that featured a presentation by Prof. Robert Pastor, author of a book promoting the development of a North American union as a regional government and the adoption of the amero as a common monetary currency to replace the dollar and the peso.

The open plan to merge the US with Mexico and Canada and create a Pan American Union networked by a NAFTA Super Highway has long been a Globalist brainchild but its very real and prescient implementation on behalf of the Council on Foreign Relations has finally been reported on by mainstream news outlets.

After nearly ten years of reporting by Alex Jones and the rest of the Patriot Movement, the establishment press is finally covering serious reports on the plan for a Pan-American Union, based on recent articles by Human Events columnist Jerome Corsi.

Back in June World Net Daily reported ,

"The White House has established working groups, under the North American Free Trade Agreement office in the Department of Commerce, to implement the Security and Prosperity Partnership, or SPP, signed by President Bush, Mexican President Vicente Fox and then-Canadian Prime Minister Paul Martin in Waco, Texas, March 23, 2005."

The article even carries the admission that the Council on Foreign Relations, often the bane of sophomoric stereotypical caricatures of paranoid conspiracy theorists, played a fundamental role in crafting the policy for the homogenization of the US, Canada and Mexico.

"Many SPP working groups appear to be working toward achieving specific objectives as defined by a May 2005 Council on Foreign Relations task force report, which presented a blueprint for expanding the SPP agreement into a North American union that would merge the U.S., Canada and Mexico into a new governmental form."

This admission is as historical as it is concerning - the CFR moulds the foundational policy for the elimination of American sovereignty and it is passed as executive law within weeks. It is once again evident that the true vestiges of power lie within the ranks of the CFR and the Trilateral Commission who act on policy decided upon by the big brother of multinational semi-secret steering societies, the Bilderberg Group.

Up until five or six years ago the CFR largely operated in the shadows, only publishing its mouthpiece Foreign Affairs, and any inference that the group held sway in US politics or even existed was met by heckles of incredulity from the establishment media. Now the Associated Press openly reports their guiding hand in the drives towards global government.

The framework on which the American Union is being pegged is the NAFTA Super Highway (pictured) , a four football-fields-wide leviathan that stretches from southern Mexico through the US up to Montreal Canada.

Corsi's work cites government websites which carry full planning details of the Super Highway and its construction has already begun in Texas with no congressional oversight whatsoever. The Trans-Texas Corridor is being overseen by The Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) and the contract is owned by the Cintra corporation which in turn is owned by the King of Spain Juan Carlos. The project is being financed by the implementation of a toll that will be collected by means of GPS tracking devices installed in all vehicles and also envelops many connecting roads to the highway.

The NAFTA Super Highway will allow vehicles, people and goods to travel from Mexico, into the heart of America and up to Canada with little impediment, effectively erasing America's borders wholesale.

Coupled with Bush's blanket amnesty program, the Pan American Union is the final jigsaw piece for the total dismantling of America as we know it.

Related: Pan American Union Archive

Related: The American Union by 2005 – 2006 by Robert Gaylon Ross

--------------------------------------------------------------

INFOWARS: BECAUSE THERE'S A WAR ON FOR YOUR MIND
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Hal

To Tyson about European

So all whites or Europeans should go back and this land belongs to the indignious? Does that mean all Spanish people that do not have a direct line to Aztec etc, have to go to?

JAK
    Vipers and snakes!

I think they all three fit the bill!

vi·per
    Definition:

1. poisonous snake: a snake with hollow fangs that it uses to inject venom into its victim when it bites. Native to: Europe, Asia, Africa. Family Viperidae.
    (Certainly are injecting their venom= traitors!)

2. reptiles
    Same as adder2

3. poisonous snake not of viper family: a poisonous snake belonging to a family other than that of the true viper, e.g. the horned viper
    (Traitors to America and Canada)

4. zoology
    Same as pit viper

5. offensive term: an offensive term for somebody who is considered to be malicious, treacherous, or ungrateful ( offensive literary )
    (Well, they sure fit the bill on this one!=Jerks and traitors!)
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

eat
    Great post moose.

Although I have been a member of alipac for some time, this is only my second post as I stay pretty busy with faxing and E-mailing legislators, with concerns related to our immigration problem, as well as other concerns.

I was greeted warmly by other activists after my first post, and would like to thank them for that.

I live in texas, and you all my have heard about the trans texas corridor, and the enourmous land grab that would ensue. Myself and others have been constantly E-mailing Austin about our concerns, but are brushed off with replys that don't really address or define the issue. That is why I'm voting for Kinky Friedman for Governor.

As far as SPP goes, my congressman in Washington Ron Paul, has addressed this issue in his weekly column, and is none to happy about it. He has also co-sponsered two or three immigration bills recently that address the proposed building of the 700 mile fence on our southern border, and also the "Anchor Baby" problem, and the repealing of the 14th amendment.

I believe the corporate elite are certainly proposing a new world order, and are prepping the next generation for this purpose. I also believe they are allowing a flood of illegal aliens to pour over our borders in order to facillitate the largest wel-fare state in the world. What better way to turn citizens into mindless automatons.

We must remain vigilant, and must be willing take action if necessary.

Thanks again for making me feel wlecome.

Regarding Students being trained for the NAU

I've been following the North American Union agreements issue since about April and quite frankly, the more I read the angrier I'm getting over it. As far as I'm concerned, this is pure treason and those that are promoting it should be hanged for treason. This includes our president, Tyson Sadler and all the rest of the traitors.
    Alice

Re: Regarding Students being trained for the NAU

Quote Originally Posted by Alice
    I've been following the North American Union agreements issue since about April and quite frankly, the more I read the angrier I'm getting over it. As far as I'm concerned, this is pure treason and those that are promoting it should be hanged for treason. This includes our president, Tyson Sadler and all the rest of the traitors.
    Alice
    Hey ALICE! WELCOME!!!

Great to have you with Alipac. Jump in and use that anger to fight. We've got em on the run but we need to stay in the battle.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast