Page 10 of 99 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Seantor Dole's office told me they had heard rumors it (DA) would be attached to the labor and education bill. Said that's all she knows at this time.

don't forget hutchinson
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Feinstein sure didn't like my comments this morning. They tried to make it out that Feinstein didn't want the local police departments to be hurt and that they needed stronger legislation against illegal immigration. WHAT, LIKE I BELIEVE THAT!

I asked them, "Since aiding and abetting illegal immigrants is against Federal law and the Senator voted against the Vitter amendment to find a way to stop sanctuary cities, I take it that its OK by Senator Fenistein if I quit paying my taxes even though there is a federal law mandating I pay taxes."

You could hear them take a breath in and didn't know what to say.

Then she stumbled with the lame excuse above. I also told her that the Dream Act is unacceptable. ya da ya da ya da
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Thank you for making the Calls Gogo. And who really knows as you said. They may try to sneak it on last minute like the situation yesterday when we received the last minute alert on sanctuary city funding.

Keep your peepers peeled.

Psalm 139:14
    ABSOLUTELY!!!! We have to be on our toes all the time!! They constantly trying to sneak it in on us!

Quote Originally Posted by abigale
    Thanks for the site information, SOSADFORUS. Welcome, Spudmom.
    Your Welcome "abigale"

WELCOME TO ALIPAC "Spudmom" Looks like all these alipac activists are taking good care of you.... What a great bunch huh!! NO WHERE is there a better group of people to work with!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    I just called Reid and Durbins office. Durbins office said it would not come up this week but wasn't sure when. I said, "Reid said that it would be by November 16 and she said yes but not any time soon, not this week."

Don't trust them, but I got similar response from Reid's office.
    Thanks for the info Gogo. I found this story dated 10/16 that says this:

"Action possible next week

A spokeswoman from Durbin's Washington, D.C., office said that there might be some action on the floor for the DREAM Act as early as next week
    ."

http://www.berkshireeagle.com/ci_719042 ... ost_viewed

But like you said, I don't trust them, and based on the fact that FAIR & Numbers are saying this could come up today, we should still call. Either way, looks like it could be very soon. One staffer told me there are 6 appropriation bills left, and the DA could be attached to any one. And our calls let them know that American citizens still oppose this amnesty!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They might just be saying that in hopes that the word will get around and the calls will stop!! NOT LIKELY!!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    They might just be saying that in hopes that the word will get around and the calls will stop!! NOT LIKELY!!!!
    Agreed. We have to get the word out. Keep calling & I e-mailed a bunch of talk radio shows last night. If anyone hears this brought up on talk radio, please post.

Just going down the list and calling.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I'm going to make my calls and send my faxes...

BUT I'M GETTING TOTALLY SICK OF HAVING TO TELL THEM OVER & OVER!!! I'M GOING TO GET IN MY CAR ONE OF THESE DAYS AND BE AT THEIR OFFICE!!! THAT'S A 600 MILE DRIVE AND I'M NOT GOING TO BE PLEASED THAT I HAVE TO GO TO THAT EXTREME TO REMIND THEM OF THEIR OATH OF OFFICE!

Well, I've yelled. Now I'll go make my calls.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Page 10 of 99 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast