Page 13 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    I haven't gotten this email yet. Is this from the old vote?
    I did not receive this list via e-mail; rather I pulled it from Numbers' site (I had to dig down a little). It mentions the debate on the DoD bill, so I assume it's current:

http://www.numbersusa.com/hottopic/aachamps.html

p.s. Thanks for your work Butterbean and all !
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Time to Attack the Dream Act Again

Sen. Grassley's staff member told me this am that Grassley is for the Dream Act: (202) 224-3744.

Sen. Landrieu's staffer pointed out to what extent Sen. Landrieu (D-LA) has opposed pro-illegal alien measures this year, and thanked me "for calling and lending your support". So let's thank Sen. Landrieu for her support when we call - she's a Democrat, and her independent position on this issue is a pleasant surprise!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I talked to Landrieu office today and was told the same thing, I told them she was like a breath of fresh air and if more Demacrates where like her I would not have changed to an Independant . What I did not tell them is I am a Republican but am going to change to an Independant!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Please include Sens. Kyl and Webb in your calls. This is what they said about the D.A. during the debate a few weeks ago:

-------------------

Several lawmakers said they simply hadn't made up their minds.

"It all depends on what is in it and where it comes up," said Sen. Jon Kyl, R-Ariz. Kyl had been a key backer of the last immigration-reform bill but indicated he was leaning against this one.

Sen. Jim Webb, D-Va., similarly said he had several concerns.

"I want to look at the specifics of it. Also, I'm not sure the defense bill is the place for it," Webb said. He added that he supports the basic idea, though.

source: Investors Business Daily 9/25/07

April
    ANOTHER DAY!!! MORE CALLS TO SAVE OUR COUNTRY!!! We are making a difference , Patriots. I am sure all our calls are making them uncertain of whether to bring this travesty back. WE are letting them know that NO means NO!!!

I am here and with you APRIL!!!!!

LETS MAKE THEM SORRY THEY EVER EVEN HEARD OF THE WORD AMNESTY NO LESS SPOKE IT!!!!

IT IS CALLED THE "AMERICAN DREAM" NOT THE "ILLEGAL ALIEN DREAM" CALL, CALL, CALL, E-MAIL , FAX AND SCREAM NO DREAM FOR ILLEGALS IN AMERICA!!! PERIOD!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I am here and with you APRIL!!!!!

LETS MAKE THEM SORRY THEY EVER EVEN HEARD OF THE WORD AMNESTY NO LESS SPOKE IT!!!!

IT IS CALLED THE "AMERICAN DREAM" NOT THE "ILLEGAL ALIEN DREAM" CALL, CALL, CALL, E-MAIL , FAX AND SCREAM NO DREAM FOR ILLEGALS IN AMERICA!!! PERIOD!
    Glad you are here SOSAD!!!!

IT may be the illegals DREAM , but it is the Americans NIGHTMARE!!!

LETS CALL, FAX AND EMAIL!!!!! THIS IS OUR COUNTRY AND WE NEED TO REMIND THE POLITICIANS WHO THEY WORK FOR!!!

Thanks! couldn't possibly bring myself to miss it!! I like to know I was apart of the defeat!

April
    I know everyone is probably tired of calling, faxing and emailing. Please do it what you can today. If we are dedicated they will be too afraid to bring the bill up as a stand alone, as well as not tacking it on to another bill. If it was not for WE THE PEOPLE'S dedication we would have been defeated long ago and our country would be lost. PLEASE KEEP CALLING EMAILING AND FAXING!!! WE CAN DO THIS!

Contact Info:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=384761

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=63874

TOLL FREE

800-833-6354
    866-340-9281
    877-762-8762
    866-808-0065
    888-355-3588
    866-220-0044

After you have called your own Senators, please call Senate Democratic and Republican leadership:

Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) - (202)224-2158

Majority Whip Richard Durbin (D-IL) - (202)224-9447

Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) - (202)224-3135

Minority Whip Trent Lott (R-MS) - (202)224-2708

Please include:

Webb, Jim- (D - VA) (202) 224-4024

John W. Warner (R-VA) (202) 224-2023

Kyl, Jon L. (R-AZ) (202) 224-4521

Watch on C-Span2:

http://c-span.org/watch/cs_cspan2_wm.as ... V&Code=CS2

Talk Radio List:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=76263

Ok activists, As April says, please call on the Dream Act amnesty today. The pro-amnesty forces have been calling. We must keep the pressure on !

BTW, along with the other senators I have mentioned to include in your calls (Kyl, Webb etc.), please include Sen. Warner whose office advised they have been hearing from both sides of this issue.