Page 14 of 99 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Ok activists, As April says, please call on the Dream Act amnesty today. The pro-amnesty forces have been calling. We must keep the pressure on !

BTW, along with the other senators I have mentioned to include in your calls (Kyl, Webb etc.), please include Sen. Warner whose office advised they have been hearing from both sides of this issue.
    I have added Webb, Warner and Kyl to the above call list. I am definitely including them in my calls!

I'm adding the TB guy with so many alias coming in and out of the states that the health organizations couldn't stop him from coming in. So how is the Dream Act going to be safe from this type of fraud.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    I'm adding the TB guy with so many alias coming in and out of the states that the health organizations couldn't stop him from coming in. So how is the Dream Act going to be safe from this type of fraud.
    Great idea GOGO and there is NO way it is going to be safe from this type of fraud!!!! Most of the politicians do not care. They have their eyes on the dollar signs. However, we are HERE to jolt them back to reality with a DOSE OF TRUTH!!! Keep up the good work PATRIOTS!!

CALL, CALL, CALL!!!!

DON'T FORGET FAXES AND E-MAILS IF YOU DON'T HAVE ABILITY IN YOUR HOME, HERE YOU GO AND FREE TO BOOT!!!!

SITES TO SEND (FREE) FAXES AND EMAILS

http://capwiz.com/caps/dbq/officials/

http://numbersusa.com/index
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    CALL, CALL, CALL!!!!

DON'T FORGET FAXES AND E-MAILS IF YOU DON'T HAVE ABILITY IN YOUR HOME, HERE YOU GO AND FREE TO BOOT!!!!

SITES TO SEND (FREE) FAXES AND EMAILS

http://capwiz.com/caps/dbq/officials/

http://numbersusa.com/index
    Thanks for posting these for everyone, SOSAD!!! I love CAPS and NUMBERS and use them in addition to everything else I am doing!!! Also here is link to CSPAN for those of you that want to keep an eye on what is going on in addition calling.

Watch on C-Span2:

http://c-span.org/watch/cs_cspan2_wm.as ... V&Code=CS2

I am calling I am forgetting to ask about number of calls recieved... I swear these peope know my voice by now ...because I recognize theirs I got my phone bill yesterday...I am so glad I have free long distance ...I am going to frame these bills....I bet I am on some home land security list for calls to Washington... :P :P :P :P .
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

I need someone to take over the S-Span thread. They are voting, but my Media Player keeps timing out and I don't have access to the TV right now.

They are taking votes on four amendments.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    I am calling I am forgetting to ask about number of calls recieved... I swear these peope know my voice by now ...because I recognize theirs I got my phone bill yesterday...I am so glad I have free long distance ...I am going to frame these bills....I bet I am on some home land security list for calls to Washington... :P :P :P :P .
    I think we all deserve awards for all the time we have put into this effort to save our country. Those phone records are a testament to our dedication to our country, not to mention all the emails and faxes sent.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK EVERYONE!

April, I've still been calling, faxing and emailing. I haven't given up because I'm afraid your cat is going to punch me! (j/k)

Besides, the DC offices haven't received my full ream of paper yet!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I have been at this for several years now , not just through the wires, but in their face at times .

These are tests,imo, to see how much of a fight they will have creating their OWO .

I think our time spent would serve us better by preparing for whats about to happen to us all .

Move out of major cities, be sure there is water and food . Enjoy every free day you have left .

Prepare for third world lifestyle because we don't have what it takes to keep our liberty . We let wolves in sheeps clothing rule over us . Our complacency and appeasement have lost this nation .

The invaders didn't get this nation handed to them , they fought for it . Emails, phone calls and faxes is not how they did this. They got out and got involved .

Their kids will rule over ours . Most of their kids are under 18 and most of ours were never born ! What few young we have are being sent off to war or brainwashed into liberalism .