Page 15 of 99 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

working4change
    I made calls and spent last night faxing. I am just starting again this afternoon but I'm in it and know we will all DEFEAT the BIG BAD DREAM!!!
    GO ALIPAC

Hammer Hutchinson...for the love of Cripes....the aid is very nice however......
    Ps calls are going easy....no holds
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

WE WILL WIN!!! QUITING IS NOT AN OPTION!!!

OF COURSE MOVING TO A SAFE PLACE FOR NOW IS NOT A BAD IDEA, ESPECIALLY IF YOU LIVE IN A HIGH CRIME AREA LIKE LA!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    I need someone to take over the S-Span thread. They are voting, but my Media Player keeps timing out and I don't have access to the TV right now.

They are taking votes on four amendments.
    Sorry Gogo did not see your post! There is nothing important happening there right now, I wouldn't worry about it, we will keep our eye on c-span and if it comes up, we will get on it.

Thanks for watching it, great job!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

OF COURSE MOVING TO A SAFE PLACE FOR NOW IS NOT A BAD IDEA, ESPECIALLY IF YOU LIVE IN A HIGH CRIME AREA LIKE LA!!!

We need more people like yall who would get involved . i am very upset with most of the ones who hink others will save them .

i am so tired of asking or begging for help from most people i know . I just spent a week with freinds and family who think everything is comming up roses ! I had a good time and it was a nice visit, but most don't want to hear about this .

am so tired of asking or begging for help from most people i know . I just spent a week with freinds and family who think everything is comming up roses ! I had a good time and it was a nice visit, but most don't want to hear about this .
    I am so with you and again that is why I found myself here
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

We need more people like yall who would get involved . i am very upset with most of the ones who hink others will save them .

i am so tired of asking or begging for help from most people i know . I just spent a week with freinds and family who think everything is comming up roses ! I had a good time and it was a nice visit, but most don't want to hear about this .

Well "NOamNesty"
    If it makes you feel any better, you are definitly not alone on that one, I have some family members who don't even come around me any more, and i say to bad for their stupidity, glad it is theirs not mine.

But they better hope we win because when they lose their job to an illegal or outsourcing, do not come crying to me!!! and evenually it will affect everybody if we do not fight and win.

besides I am fighting for my grandchildren because they are not old enough to fight for themselves. I am not fighting for the stupid people, they just happen to be there.

their are still alot of people out there that are starting to be affected with every new day that comes, we just have to recruit them!! time is on our side.

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    am so tired of asking or begging for help from most people i know . I just spent a week with freinds and family who think everything is comming up roses ! I had a good time and it was a nice visit, but most don't want to hear about this .
    I am so with you and again that is why I found myself here

it gets frustrating for sure . And most of all the illegals are still gaining ground as we fight to stop the insanety .

They are still coming across the borders, still setting up paramilitary camps and infecting our medical facilities speaking their language and comitting crimes .

We have record breaking water shortages in some states . Don't have resources to accommodate more legal or illegals .

I've just made several more calls and 10 emails in-between those calls.
    Keep up the good work EVERYONE!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sosad , I hope your right . I have been fighting with them for so long if i even bring up some words they go into defense !

My grandkids are mostly in late teens and older . Only 2 out of 11 of them are under 17 . I keep telling them that once it's gone theres no turning back .

The traitors in our governemnt are talking about the draft and this time girls will be drafted . Five of them re girls and draft age . I can't imagine these girls in the military ! They are all very feminine and naive.