Page 16 of 99 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If we have a national health crisis here. Our government is going to have to close our borders and let NO ONE IN. This is one way to fight this issue.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    GOGO wrote
    If we have a national health crisis here. Our government is going to have to close our borders and let NO ONE IN. This is one way to fight this issue.
    I hope you are right but I feel sure they will find a reason as to why the borders should stay open

Any way the FIGHT continues... I have faxed the 18 senators on the numbers post and will back up with emails . I will fax others also.

Good work all.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    Sosad , I hope your right . I have been fighting with them for so long if i even bring up some words they go into defense !

My grandkids are mostly in late teens and older . Only 2 out of 11 of them are under 17 . I keep telling them that once it's gone theres no turning back .

The traitors in our governemnt are talking about the draft and this time girls will be drafted . Five of them re girls and draft age . I can't imagine these girls in the military ! They are all very feminine and naive.
    I feel your fear "NOamNASTY" I fear the same. But let me put it to you this way, WE ARE THE 21 CENTURY PATRIOTS!!!

Imagine what they went through during the Revolutionary war!! Picture this!
    You just rode 5 miles on horse back.. you walk into your cabin throw your gun on the table look at your wife and say, I just can't get through to that thick headed brother of mine. He'd rather keep paying taxes to the King instead of fighting to be free from England and the Kings taxes!! He is so stupid, which would have been the easy thing for people to do back then, Just pay the taxes!!

But some of them were willing to fight, even though they had to ride miles just to get word to each other or send a message, they fought brother against brother and their family's from accoss the sea, why? to build a Nation for us and it could not have been easy!! They fought many battles, but they won the war and the right to build this Nation.

Just think of the tools we have today to fight with, Phones, faxes computers, some news, some tv think of each win or loss as another battle and we will in the end win the WAR!!

We must there can not be any giving up or giving in, I can tell people here are not quiters, we just get down and depressed all of us do, but we must pull our selves up by the boot straps and carry on like the good soldiers we are!! And Miracles do happen!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    " Your present is nothing but the future of your past. Whatever you do today will reflect in your tomorrow."
    I'm not sure who said this but it seems fitting at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    " Your present is nothing but the future of your past. Whatever you do today will reflect in your tomorrow."
    I'm not sure who said this but it seems fitting at this time.
    And it is "Working4change" and so true, isn't it!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    Their kids will rule over ours . Most of their kids are under 18 and most of ours were never born ! What few young we have are being sent off to war or brainwashed into liberalism .
    I could not agree more with you about their kids under 18 and ours not being born. Especially the part about brainwashing!

In regards to young people, don't give up on them yet! Please realize there are some factors you haven't discussed yet, 3 examples are:

-the large number of homeschoolers (don't know your ages, but as a parent with young children, I believe the figure I saw last here in my area was 40% homeschool, 60% public school,wow!). A high percentage of these families teach God and Country, and shy away from liberalism. I cannot tell you how many families I know that teach real American history, not this other lefty twisted textbook junk. I also belong to a mialing group of people all over the world that share these values as well.

-Young persons clubs, such as Young Republicans clubs (my nephew says there is one on his campus (Mississippi) and they discuss major issues, including borders) , and operationgeneration(dot)org, etc. When I emailed the gentleman at OpGen (18-39 year old group), he said his response is overwhelming (Isn't set to begin until jan 200. His myspace is full of young people!! You can bet I will be hitting the college campuses with his flyer as will the 18 year old young lady that works for me.

-You have to realize that many like me were brought up in the clutches of feminism and liberalism.
    I was raised by a single free thinking mom, I am the complete opposite of her now, I was able to break free of the brainwashing. I now look back and shudder at some of the things me and my friends were taught. More and more of these friends are now realizing it. Did I really need to know how to put a condom on a banana in Jr High? Was it really okay for my friends to have adult relations at 13?? How crazy this all looks to me now. The absolute last girl I ever thought would denounce her hardcore feministic roots has walked away from it all scratching her head and wondering why she believed what she did. My point in bringing up feminism is that many things I and these friends were drilled to believe have effects on other viewpoints such as illegal immigration. If you had asked me in the 11th grade what I thought about immigration, my (trained) response would have been sympathy for those poor people who only come here for a better life, so we should all help take care of them legal or not. And they need proper medical care, we should all help them out a little and teach their kids English so they could be a part of this country, after all, we need them to clean and pick the food we eat. I am not joking about this, people, this is what I was taught to believe!!!! I didn't even know they were here illegally, I thought they all had visas. All this thanks to the LA Unified School District and my brainwashed mother, another victim of the 60's s*xual revolution. My point is there are people my, age 30 something, that are beginning to see things in a different light.

Sorry this is so long.

Quote in part:

"Just think of the tools we have today to fight with, Phones, faxes computers, some news, some tv Rolling Eyes think of each win or loss as another battle and we will in the end win the WAR!!"

This is so true and this the weapon that we across this nation use. Our government representatives just don't get we're in the "information age." We are people who have never met, who feel the same about this issue, who are willing to come together and fight, and to tell them we won't go away. We have a power that the civil rights groups in the sixties never had we have cross country access to people of like mind who are willing to go to the mattresses on this issue. I'm not going away until my last breath.

Oh my I'm grow poetic. LOL

April
    Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    April, I've still been calling, faxing and emailing. I haven't given up because I'm afraid your cat is going to punch me! (j/k)

"Gogo", yes you have become a poet and didn't know it!!

"Spudmom"
    Thanks for your input, all great points. My daughter is much like you, she is 40. I am 61 and I think it is wonderful how our generations have come together for this one common goal, and there are getting to be many of us!!

It is wonderful also to make so many friends with this wonderful tool the internet. America is worth fighting for!! without a doubt!

OK I must get back to faxes!! Sessions is on c-span, love to listen to him, but he is not talking about the DA.