Page 21 of 99 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ok, let's start calling again on this !
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

From the other side...We can assist and follow suit....

Calling Blitz
    We have adopted a plan to rotate through calling 10 senators every 3 days. This way everyone has a chance to call each of the senators on the list. Every 3 days, we will post a new list of 10 senators.

Calling Blitz its DO or DIE

Over the break we have done as much as we can regarding gaining support for the Dream Act.. But no matter how many Senators have changed their mind in our support, we have to pressure the big dogs who have the only say in what comes to the Senate floor and what does not. We can have 80 cosponsors but unless they agree to bring it to the floor, it will never pass…. Here are the people we have to put more pressure on than ever before, this is not about annoying them, this is about letting them know that we have been patient, and have waited long enough and the time for action is NOW!!!

One of the most important people here is Senator McConnell the leader of Republicans and if he votes YES for Dream Act, you can surely expect half of Republicans to vote the same as him, since he has so much influence!

Democratic Majority Leader: Harry Reid : 202-224-3542
    Majority Democratic Whip # 2 Democrat: Dick Durbin: 202 224-2152

Republican Minority Leader: Mitch McConnell: 202-224-2541
    Minority Republican Whip # 2 Republican: Trent Lott: 202-224-6253

Orrin Hatch: 202-224-5251
    Richard Lugar: 202-224-4814
    Chuck Hagel: 202 224-4224

If you do not know what to say when you call here is a sample:

Hi, im calling to urge Senator__________ to do everything he can to bring the Dream Act S.774 to the Senate floor for a vote as soon as possible!
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

October 19) Although senators have, thus far, passed on tacking the DREAM Act amnesty on as an amendment to several other bills, majority leadership is now pushing for a vote on the DREAM Act as a stand-alone measure. That bill is expected to be S. 2205, introduced yesterday (no text yet available) by Assistant Majority Leader Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) and cosponsored by two long-tenured Republicans. It is imperative that NumbersUSA members contact their senators to stave off any future activity on the DREAM Act.

This must of been fast and sneeky, I never heard it mentioned, think it could have been intentional.
    I wonder if they are going to bring it up today?

LETS GO GET EM EVERYBODY!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I'm on it, AGAIN! I'll be calling and emailing til I'm blue in the face. These idiots just don't get it - NO MORE AMNESTY PROGRAMS- EVER!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It looks like Senators McConnell and Lott oppose the Dream Act, so we should focus on GOP senators who haven't taken a position yet and those Democrats who have voted against amnesty in the past.

Let's spread the word to start calling again on this!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Calling emailing between loading/folding laundry...Tryin to help the wife out/suprise while she is away today. However no matter how I do the laundry it will be wrong...So maybe I will teller I fought for our country today, the laundry was just a bonus for her.
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

OK correct me if I'm wrong. If this comes up as a stand alone bill. It will start in the Senate and have to go to the House. So we have even more time to fight it.

Best to get it stopped in the Senate.

April
    GREAT WORK PATRIOTS!!! LETS STAY ON IT!!! WE KNEW THEY WOULD NOT GIVE UP, however, they are going to have to BECAUSE WE ARE NOT GOING TO!!!! Have been calling and faxing and am going to continue to!!!!

WE CAN DO THIS!!!!! :

April
    Contact Info:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=384761

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=63874

TOLL FREE

800-833-6354
    866-340-9281
    877-762-8762
    866-808-0065
    888-355-3588
    866-220-0044

After you have called your own Senators, please call Senate Democratic and Republican leadership:

Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) - (202)224-2158

Majority Whip Richard Durbin (D-IL) - (202)224-9447

Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) - (202)224-3135

Minority Whip Trent Lott (R-MS) - (202)224-2708

Please include:

Webb, Jim- (D - VA) (202) 224-4024

John W. Warner (R-VA) (202) 224-2023

Kyl, Jon L. (R-AZ) (202) 224-4521

NEW ACTION ALERT:

http://capwiz.com/caps/issues/alert/?al ... 86&type=CO

Watch on C-Span2:

http://c-span.org/watch/cs_cspan2_wm.as ... V&Code=CS2

Talk Radio List:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=76263

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    OK correct me if I'm wrong. If this comes up as a stand alone bill. It will start in the Senate and have to go to the House. So we have even more time to fight it.

Best to get it stopped in the Senate.
    Wish I could help you out Gogo, but I'm more than a little confused myself!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)