Page 48 of 99 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    These immigrants represent
    hope for continued scientific advancement, such as finding a cure for
    certain cancers. I believe that America is stronger because of
    immigrants like these, and I believe that America should seek them out
    and welcome them.
    I guess we know where he stands now!

I started my calls again, starting with A-
    The following have open mailboxes:

Akaka
    Alexander
    Allard
    Barrasso
    Baucus
    Bayh
    Bennett
    Biden
    Bingaman
    Bond
    Bunning
    Burr
    Byrd

I'll start where I left off in the morning. Good night.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Butterbean, thanks for posting the e-mail from Sen. Ensign.

April, he does say this: "I believe that our country should be working to reduce illegal immigration, but, unfortunately, I fear this bill may do just the opposite." So it sounds like he could go either way on the DA, so we should keep calling him.

And remember, FAIR is saying this:

Staffers are anticipating two important votes: the first will be a cloture vote to bring the bill up on the floor; the second will be a cloture vote to end debate on the bill itself. Please call your Senators immediately and urge them to VOTE NO ON BOTH CLOTURE VOTES!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just finished my e-mails and calls for the night. Looks like William wants me to work on the NY State Assembly tomorrow re: Spitzer's license plan. I won't be doing much on the DREAM Act tomorrow, at least not until later in the day. Populist, Butterbean, Ex_Oc, GoGo, florgal and all...please keep up the pressure in ALL ways that you can. April may be working on the NY State assembly, as well (not sure). I will stop back into the forum here when I can on Tuesday. GREAT WORK today, everyone!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This just sent by Numbers. PLEASE CALL THE SENATE. We are all going to have to go after this hard ASAP:
    --------

Sen. Reid just filed for cloture to bring AMNESTY to vote on Wednesday -- All must phone Tuesday

RED ALERT, FRIENDS!

This is not a drill. This is the real thing.

A massive amnesty for illegal aliens is probably coming up for a vote Wednesday in the Senate.

Our Capitol Hill Team just contacted me and reported that Senate Majority Leader Reid (D-Nev.) has just filed for "cloture" on S. 2205 (the DREAM Act amnesty).

If Americans don't phone Tuesday until the switchboard shuts down, it looks like we're going to have a brand new amnesty for illegal aliens coming out of the Senate later this week.

PLEASE CALL ... AND PLEAD THAT THEY VOTE 'NO' ON THE S. 2205 CLOTURE ON WEDNESDAY.

I HAVE TIME TOMORROW FOR THE DREAM ACT. I HAVE ALREADY SENT OUT MANY EMAILS ON THIS....BUT I WILL HIT THEM ALL AGAIN TOMORROW.

OK just finished faxing ..... back at the phones in the morning!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Thanks redpony & Sosad. I assume you received the urgent email from NumbersUSA about the likely vote on Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Thanks redpony & Sosad. I assume you received the urgent email from NumbersUSA about the likely vote on Wednesday.
    YEP!! and the farm bill will probably come up on wed, (ags job bill)
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Ok, I think we have to focus tomorrow on calling against the immediacy of the Dream Act as Numbers notes that it is unclear whether an AgJOBS amnesty will be offered as an amendment to the farm bill (H.R. 2419) when the Senate Agriculture Committee marks up that measure this Wednesday, October 24.

Please everyone, CALL: NO Dream Act Amnesty!