Page 5 of 99 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Great job everyone! LETS KEEP THE HEAT ON!!!!

Has anyone had any luck emailing Laura Ingraham? I tried. She should be made aware of this and has been strong against amnesty & illegal immigration.

E-mail link upper right:

http://www.lauraingraham.com/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Oh brother, here we go again with the bad dream act trying to be slipped through by the typical sell out senators. I am growing tired of this bad dream act that the pro-idiots-umm, I mean pro-illegals want to be pushed through. We squashed the it once, we WILL squash it again.
    SCREW THE DREAM ACT!!!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

JAK
    Alabama: Shelby ................does NOT support the Dream Act under any circumstances.
    Alaska: Murkowski, Stevens.......Murkowski, (busy)... Stevens,staffer: will pass on...vote no!
    Arkansas: Pryor, hasn't made a public stmt.
    Colorado: Allard
    Georgia: Chambliss, Isakson .....Chambliss, not supporting this bill....Isakson, has not made a public stmt, but voted against last time around.
    Idaho: Crapo ....doesn't know where the senator stands. All she does is take messages!!
    Indiana: Bayh... doesn't know how the senator will vote!
    Iowa: Grassley, Harkin ..Grassley,staffer doesn't know how he will vote! ...Harkin...staffer doesn't know how senator will vote!
    Kansas: Brownback,Roberts... Brownback...not sure this bill will even come up for a vote...but doesn't know how senator would vote if it does.
    Kentucky: McConnell...Senator is against bring up the Dream Act again, regardless of WHAT it is attached to!!!
    Louisiana: Landrieu...Voice message only. Either very busy getting calls against this dream act or doesn't want to deal with the majority of Americans AGAINST this NIGHTMARE!!!!!
    Maine: Collins ...doesn't know, usually on large app. bills she doesn't normally tell us??? We are her constituients... she shouldn't try to hide her vote from us!!!
    Michigan: Stabenow, staffer doesn't know...but will give message!
    Minnesota: Coleman,...staffer doesn't know...but will give message!
    Mississippi: Cochran...trans. me to someone who could let me know how the senator is going to vote...only to get a voice mail. Guess thats one way to brush us off!!!!
    Missouri: Bond, McCaskill ....Bond, reached voice mail. Vote no!! When 2008 comes around I am VOTING AGAINST CORRUPTION!!! PERIOD!!!!!! McCaskill,...doesn't know, but has voted against it in the past!
    Montana: Baucus, Tester ...Baucus, staffer will pass on the message...vote no!!!!! Tester, is against the Dream Act, whether it is attached to this bill, any other bill or standing alone!!!
    Nebraska: Nelson (Ben) Staffer doesn't know, but has voted no in the past. Will pass on the message to vote no!
    Nevada: Ensign ...staffer has a bit of an attitude! Asked him to ask the senator to vote no...and that in 2008 I will be VOTING AGAINST CORRUPTION!!!!!!!
    New Hampshire: Sununu ...voice msg.
    New Mexico: Bingaman, Domenici ...Bingaman, voice msg. ... Domenici, voice msg.
    North Carolina: Burr, Dole ...Burr, voice msg. ...Dole, voice msg.
    North Dakota: Dorgan ...voice msg.
    Ohio: Brown, Voinovich ...Brown, no option for msg. Voinovich, voice msg.
    Oklahoma: Coburn ...
    Oregon: Smith ... his toll free Washington line is always busy!!!
    South Carolina: DeMint ...voice msg.
    South Dakota: *Johnson, Thune ...Johnson,voice msg. ...Thune, voice msg.
    Tennessee: Alexander...voice msg.
    Texas: Cornyn, Hutchison ...Cornyn, no option at Washington toll free number to leave msg.
    Utah: Hatch ... voice msg.
    Vermont: Sanders ...voice msg.
    Virginia: Warner, Webb ...Warner, voice msg. ...Webb, toll free Washington office leaves no option for msg.
    West Virginia: Byrd, Rockefeller ...Byrd, voice msg. ...Rockefeller, voice msg.
    Wyoming: Enzi, Barrasso...Enzi, voice msg. ...Barrasso, voice msg.

LET THEM KNOW YOU ARE VOTING AGAINST CORRUPT POLITICIANS IN 2008...AND IF WE CAN'T REACH THEM WITH OUR VOTE WE WILL HELP SUPPORT THEIR OPPOSITION WITH OUR MONEY AND OUR TIME!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just spent most of my day calling, faxing and emailing ALL the Senators.

I made it perfectly clear that anyone who supports the Dream act is turning their back on the AMERICAN people. We know what is going on and we will not let them get away with it.

I did have offices say that most of the calls were against the Dream act, but I feel we need more. I do not trust most of the Senators at all.

Defeating the Vitter amendment just fueled my passion even further and now I will will be prepping for tomorrow!

Lets rally the troops and defeat the Nightmare act!

Made some calls from work today ...

Even though my senator is Durbin -I called to register that I will not vote for him because of his support for these types of bills, etc...

Sessions makes so much sense -someone post his speech on the dreamie site?!

Where does it stand? Should we still put in calls tonight?

fedupinwaukegan,

Here's the latest from Numbers:
    (October 16) After the Senate completes action on the CJS spending bill, senators are scheduled to take up the labor, health and human services spending bill (H.R. 3043); this may occur as early as this evening. Some Capitol Hill sources are telling NumbersUSA that open borders senators may offer the DREAM Act, which would grant amnesty to millions of illegal aliens, as an amendment to that bill. Although we cannot confirm this, NumbersUSA members are nonetheless encouraged to contact their senators to stave off this possibility.

So I would say we leave messages tonight, and start again tomorrow morning. I've made alot of calls today and will continue. Let what happened to Sen. Vitter's and Dole's amendments fuel our motivation to call against the Dream Act amnesty!

Got it and thank you very much. Will put the kids to bed soon and hit the phone.

OKay did my calls am going to work on faxes !!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Ok, a reminder from the most recent e-mail from Numbers:

START PHONING AGAIN FIRST THING WEDNESDAY --DREAM ACT AMNESTY VOTE MAY BE WEDNESDAY

The Senate now takes up the Labor spending bill.

There remain strong rumors on Capitol Hill today that somebody will try to add the DREAM Act amnesty to the Labor spending bill.

Phone your Senators and tell staffers you are opposed to any consideration of the DREAM Act Amnesty.

Page 5 of 99 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast