Page 53 of 99 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am going to call my Senators and ask if ICE will be present at the meeting to whisk the illegal aliens away. That is what the American people want. "Is the Capitol now a Sanctuary," is a great question. The very idea and arrogance of these people and Senators.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good for you Georgia. I can't ever get into Kay's office.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi Gogo. Senator Hutchinson's Washington Office was busy, so I got through on the Second number. It was just suggested that we call Senator Durbin's Office to ask him if ICE would be present to take the illegal aliens away.

Psalm 91
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Ask their staff if they are going to the 3PM meeting with illegal aliens and Senator Durbin.

Psalm 91
    CALL ICE I did and asked them if they would have offficers at the Capitol this afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by jjsokay
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Ask their staff if they are going to the 3PM meeting with illegal aliens and Senator Durbin.

Psalm 91
    CALL ICE I did and asked them if they would have offficers at the Capitol this afternoon.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Senator Durbin's Chicago office is aware of the meeting with illegal aliens but she did not know if INS (she said) would be present. I wanted to know why those who have violated our laws are now being invited into the Capitol to meet with our Senators. She of course had no answer.

Psalm 139:14

Should we call the Capitol Switchboard and alert them to the illegal aliens coming? Should we contact the Capitol Police and file a complaint and tell them we want ICE contacted? Should we contact ICE? These people are too, too much.

Don't forget to Call Senator Reid's office and ask them these questions.

I wonder if WE THE PEOPLE could ask to attend this meeting?

Psalm 32

UPDATE FROM USATODAY; IF REIDS GETS HIS DREAM ACT AMNESTY, AGJOBS IS NEXT; PLEASE CALL!

----------

Update at 12:35 p.m. ET: Kiely is on a conference call with Sen. Dick Durbin. She says the Illinois Democrat is predicting a close vote tomorrow, when he needs 60 votes for debate to proceed.

"We have commitments from about 8 Republicans … we have three or four Democrats who are not in our column at this point. When you do the math you see that puts us somewhere in the mid-50s," he says.

Durbin is hoping to build support overnight. Given the angry response that brought down the comprehensive immigration bill earlier this year, Durbin acknowledges that "it is not the best time to bring it up but I felt a special obligation to try. "

Reg Weaver, president of the 3.2 million-member National Education Association, warned there could be political consequences for lawmakers who oppose the measure. "We will be watching upcoming votes on the DREAM Act very very carefully," he said.

http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/20 ... vote-.html

Could we call Tom Tancredo's Office and ask if ICE could be contacted by them and sent to the Senate?

Finally got through to Hutchinson. Thanks for the updated numbers