Page 54 of 99 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They won't arrest them at the capitol they would get a huge back lash from the OBLers and they are not brave enough for that!

KEEP CALLING EVERYONE!!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    I got through to Kyl's office and I told his staffer that I was incensed that non-citizens were allowed access to my leaders while I as an American citizen am IGNORED. I ask him about the Durbin meeting he said he did not know.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Could we call Tom Tancredo's Office and ask if ICE could be contacted by them and sent to the Senate?
    I just called Tom's office in D.C> they are looking into it and she said make more call's so they go forward with a plan.

http://www.nea.org/aboutnea/contact.html

How to Contact NEA

The following information will assist you in reaching the National Education Association (NEA). In addition to our headquarters office in Washington, D.C., NEA has affiliates in each of the 50 states. Visit our state affiliates page for contact information.

NEA.org registration questions:
    Problems or questions concerning registration for the members-only area of NEA.org should be sent to www-registration@list.nea.org.

NEA Today online services, including change of address :
    You can change your mailing address online or contact and share your comments and suggestions to the NEA Today editorial staff in the Reader Services area of NEA Today Online.

Members of the news media:
    Journalists can reach NEA Communications at (202) 822-7823. For more information on News Media Services, please visit our Press Center.

To get our e-mail newsletters:

By phone:
    Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. ET
    (202) 833-4000

By mail:
    1201 16th Street, NW
    Washington, DC 20036-3290

By fax:
    (202) 822-7974

By e-mail:
    We want to hear from you about NEA and the NEA Web site. We regret we are currently unable to respond to all e-mail requests due to the volume of feedback, but we do read all of them. Please share your comments, questions, or suggestions:

* Your E-mail Address:

*Your Feedback:

* Required

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Should we call the Capitol Switchboard and alert them to the illegal aliens coming? Should we contact the Capitol Police and file a complaint and tell them we want ICE contacted? Should we contact ICE? These people are too, too much.

Don't forget to Call Senator Reid's office and ask them these questions.

I wonder if WE THE PEOPLE could ask to attend this meeting?
    CALL ICE it feel's good, also Homeland security.
    Psalm 32

Sherrod Brown's office just hung up on me. They want a zip or you don't count even if you live there and don't want mail.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW I AM PISSED!! Durbins office just hung up on me!!

I told her it is not up to this congress to force the American taxpayer to pay for people who should not be in this country. And this is why their approal rating is 11% because people are SICK OF IT!!! NO AMNESTY!! SLAM in my ear
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    Harry Reids office rings busy and if you go to vm it is full!

What else can we do to move them all?????? I have talked to Durbins,Kyl's Hutchinson's office. I have been faxing the list posted from numbers

Good afternoon, guys! I have been out all morning on appointments. What have I missed? Can some give me a few-sentence update so I don't have to read pages and pages here? Thanks!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Ex_OC:

Durbin & Reid need 60 votes for the Dream Act, and Durbin is saying he has in the mid-50's as of now. This will be a close vote; Durbin is lobbying heavily. These are the senators who need calls:

Dems: (the rest are lost causes)

Dorgan
    Johnson
    Webb
    Rockefeller
    Pryor
    Nelson, Ben
    Bayh
    Harkin
    Landrieu
    Levin
    Stabenow
    McCaskill
    Baucus
    Bingaman
    Conrad

Republicans ("no position yet"):

Voinovich
    Smith
    Cornyn
    Hutchinson
    Bennett
    Warner
    Graham
    Murkowski
    Stevens
    Kyl
    Craig
    Grassley
    Brownback
    Collins
    Snowe
    Coleman
    Cochran
    Ensign
    Gregg
    Domenici
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)