Page 6 of 99 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am excited that everyone is emailing and faxing, and I plan to do the same . .. .but it is just HORRIBLE that we have to continue doing it at all.

Americans have spoken, loud and clear, about any matter relating to amnesty. We keep telling our Congress that we don't want it, yet they try to sneak these crazy bills past us, white washing them, attaching them to different bills, etc. WHY DO THEY CONTINUE???? It's just terrible. They have absolutely no regard for voters whatsoever.

I just hope to HELL that we vote every single cotton picking ONE of these traitorous basta**s out of office in 2008. We need represetatives of The People -- who listen, who respond, and who get it through their heads what we want.

NO AMNESTY, YOU A-HOLES!!!!

Sorry, my anger is just simmering and brewing about this lately.

April
    WONDERFUL WORK TODAY PATRIOTS!

We are standing together and letting them know that we are not standing still for their betrayal, nor will we stand by while they sell out our beloved country.

UNITED WE STAND!!!

John & Ken show KFI 640 AM , did a great job today and brought up the Dream Act several times during the show. These guys are true Americans.
    <div align="center">" Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore "
    </div>

working4change
    I am sorry that the sanctuary city amendment could not be stopped. Menendez and Lautenberg must have voted NO to stopping funding at least 3 times. But it ain't over til the fat lady sings! We MUST defeat the DreamAct!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    I am sorry that the sanctuary city amendment could not be stopped. Menendez and Lautenberg must have voted NO to stopping funding at least 3 times. But it ain't over til the fat lady sings! We MUST defeat the DreamAct!
    Thats right it is not over, we will not STOP until it is defeated. They can bring it back and tack it to whatever they want and WE THE PEOPLE will show them over and over that NO MEANS NO!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Equalizer
    John & Ken show KFI 640 AM , did a great job today and brought up the Dream Act several times during the show. These guys are true Americans.
    Yup, I heard J & K mention this too. I hope they put an alert and phone numbers on their website as well.

Also, Al Rantel (KABC 790) mentioned tonight that the Dream Act will be coming back by 11/17; obviously he didn't hear about the alerts from FAIR and Numbers. I e-mailed him that both FAIR and Numbers said this may be voted on tomorrow, but I don't know if Al read my e-mail as he didn't mention it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    I am excited that everyone is emailing and faxing, and I plan to do the same . .. .but it is just HORRIBLE that we have to continue doing it at all...Sorry, my anger is just simmering and brewing about this lately.
    I hear you jjmm and feel the same way. This is maddening, but as you know the OBL is trying to wear us down but we can't let them !
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    I am excited that everyone is emailing and faxing, and I plan to do the same . .. .but it is just HORRIBLE that we have to continue doing it at all...Sorry, my anger is just simmering and brewing about this lately.
    I hear you jjmm and feel the same way. This is maddening, but as you know the OBL is trying to wear us down but we can't let them !
    Thats right we have to keep on with the fight against the DREAM ACT no matter how sick and tired we are of the repeated betrayal. They would love for us to give up that is what they are going for. That is why we must KEEP ON and NEVER GIVE UP AND NEVER GIVE IN! WE CAN DO THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN UNTIL THEY LISTEN AND STOP SHOVING THIS INSANITY DOWN OUT THROATS!!!

Good morning to all...calling and faxing, again. We can stop this again!

Rise and shine.

I'll be on the phones today, as well as faxing and emailing!

Lets kill this horrible amendment once and for all and send a very message that we are fed up with this congress and them turning their back on us!!

Lets take our country back!

Page 6 of 99 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast