Page 8 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We need Paul Revere...right now...
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Since I am pretty new at this stuff, what do I say when I call the switchboard? What do I say to the people that answer Harry Reid's number for example? What do I put in my fax? Is there a thread/ preprinted form on this? I can't find one. Thanks for your patience with me.

April
    You're welcome Abigale!!!! Here are the updates from Numbers and Fair! Things are moving quickly Patriots!!! PRESSURE ON!!!!!
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! WE CANNOT LET UP ON THIS!!!!

From NumbersUSA
    START PHONING AGAIN FIRST THING WEDNESDAY --DREAM ACT AMNESTY VOTE MAY BE WEDNESDAY

The Senate now takes up the Labor spending bill.

There remain strong rumors on Capitol Hill today that somebody will try to add the DREAM Act amnesty to the Labor spending bill.

Phone your Senators and tell staffers you are opposed to any consideration of the DREAM Act Amnesty. Please consult your Action Buffet corkboard for Phone Action Notes about the DREAM Act and for new faxes to send.
    From FAIR

Quote:
    This morning, we heard from reliable sources that amnesty advocates in the Senate are poised to renew their push to pass the DREAM Act. Our sources tell us that the DREAM Act will be offered as an amendment to the Labor, Health and Human Services Appropriations bill (H.R. 3043) on the Senate floor, most likely late TODAY or TOMORROW. We understand things to be moving so quickly that even Senate staffers do not have the text of the amendment!

I sent an email to Rush telling him that I think the Reid letter is a red herring to divert his attention from the Dream Act amnesty to defending himself. Since they can't use the Fairness Doctrine, they will divert his and other talk show hosts attention to themselves.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

SITES TO SEND FAXES AND EMAILS (FREE)

http://capwiz.com/caps/dbq/officials/

http://numbersusa.com/index

THESE ARE REALLY GREAT SITES IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO A FAX!! AND FAXES ARE GREAT BECAUSE THEY CAN NOT DELETE THEM!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by spudmom
    Since I am pretty new at this stuff, what do I say when I call the switchboard? What do I say to the people that answer Harry Reid's number for example? What do I put in my fax? Is there a thread/ preprinted form on this? I can't find one. Thanks for your patience with me.
    Spudmom here are some talking points:

Here is just one talking point you can use. There are many more

Talking points on the DREAM Act amnesty:

Tell Senate offices that the following things remain unchanged:

- The DREAM Act allows illegal "teens" to petition for their parents, leading eventually to their aunts, uncles, grandparents and cousins:

The big argument for this amnesty is that it is for teenagers who are here illegally because their parents broke the law. Even with the new "less-than-30" age requirement, far more than teens can get this amnesty (and Sen. Durbin has included "humanitarian" and "family unity" exceptions to the age limit). Nonetheless, the argument is that the teenagers should not be punished for the crimes of their parents.

But as soon as DREAM amnesty citizens are over 21, they can bring in their parents who broke the law to get them into the country. The chief criminals will be rewarded after all.

And because of Chain Migration, the amnestied "teens" can see their aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents getting permanent U.S. residency as well.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the help! Calling as soon as this customer leaves my store.

Yeah I also asked them if the opposition to my side has an inside aide to give them info...and calling cards...were they willing to do the same for American citizens....now that stumped them........Teheheheh as I flew away on my seasonal broomstick
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

The DREAM Act allows illegal "teens" to petition for their parents, leading eventually to their aunts, uncles, grandparents and cousins

The DREAM Act does not Protect Americans from Terrorists and Criminals[b]

Illegal immigrants are not required to submit fingerprints or undergo background security checks at any point in the DREAM Act process. Therefore, DHS has no way of learning whether an alien seeking DREAM Act amnesty is a terrorist or criminal.

The DREAM Act Offers Citizenship to Illegal Aliens Who Lack Good Moral Character:

The DREAM Act does not require that aliens have a history of good moral character; it only requires that they have good moral character from the time that they apply.

The DREAM Act is a Fraud Machine:

We know from experience that amnesty from immigration laws generates massive fraud, and the DREAM Act is no exception. Nothing in the DREAM Act will prevent a 29-year old alien from asserting that he entered the United States before the age of 16 and has remained here ever since. The DREAM Act is silent on how DHS will determine the veracity of such claims. The DREAM Act will actually promote fraud because it prevents DHS from deporting aliens who’ve applied for the amnesty until their applications are resolved – a process that will likely take years, because DHS lacks the resources to rapidly process the millions of applications it will receive. Even if DHS eventually decides that some aliens do not qualify for the amnesty, DHS cannot use the statements aliens made in their applications to deport them, because their statements are protected by the confidentiality section in the DREAM Act.

SITES TO SEND FAXES AND EMAILS (FREE)

http://capwiz.com/caps/dbq/officials/

http://numbersusa.com/index

THESE ARE REALLY GREAT SITES IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO A FAX!! AND FAXES ARE GREAT BECAUSE THEY CAN NOT DELETE THEM!!!

BACK ON THE LAST PAGE "APRIL" POSTED CONTACT NUMBERS AND SENATORS TO CONTACT!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 8 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast