Page 89 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3979858687888990919293 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OMG, THE OTHER SITE IS USING THE F WORD ALL OVER THE PLACE! DISGUSTING PEOPLE! THEY ARE ALSO GOING TO PLAN B: MARRY A CITIZEN.

THEY BETTER WISE UP. IF THEY GET CAUGHT BY ICE, THEY WILL BE BARRED FROM ENTERING FOR THE NEXT 10 YEARS. SO THEY SHOULD SAVE THEMSELVES THAT RISK AND LEAVE VOLUNTARILY.

ALSO, SOMETHING TO NOTE: WE WON IN A DEMOCRATIC-CONTROLLED SENATE!!! THAT IS AWESOME!!!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

I THINK I'M GOING TO CELEBRATE BY GETTING STONED DRUNK!! IT'S 5 P.M. SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD, RIGHT?

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    OMG, THE OTHER SITE IS USING THE F WORD ALL OVER THE PLACE! DISGUSTING PEOPLE! THEY ARE ALSO GOING TO PLAN B: MARRY A CITIZEN.

THEY BETTER WISE UP. IF THEY GET CAUGHT BY ICE, THEY WILL BE BARRED FROM ENTERING FOR THE NEXT 10 YEARS. SO THEY SHOULD SAVE THEMSELVES THAT RISK AND LEAVE VOLUNTARILY.

ALSO, SOMETHING TO NOTE: WE WON IN A DEMOCRATIC-CONTROLLED SENATE!!! THAT IS AWESOME!!!!
    OK, THEY ARE ALSO TALKING ABOUT PLAN C: MOVING TO CANADA OR AUSTRALIA. LOL.

Disgusting brats! (And I absolutely HATE the word brat!)

Maybe their supporters should "hear" the language that comes from their gutter-mouths?????

Yea! They're talking about going to Canada and Australia :P
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

I THINK I'M GOING TO CELEBRATE BY GETTING STONED DRUNK!! IT'S 5 P.M. SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD, RIGHT?
    Every day, all the time, somewhere in the world.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

hope he don't drive
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

COSA: my, my, my...F* words and B* words all over the place. They really should clean up their act...leave the U.S.A...and apply from their country of citizenship like ALL LAW ABIDING people who wish to immigrate to America.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Warning from NumbersUSA:

It is very important for NumbersUSA members to continue pressing their senators to oppose any iteration of the DREAM Act.

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Warning from NumbersUSA:

It is very important for NumbersUSA members to continue pressing their senators to oppose any iteration of the DREAM Act.
    WHAT!!!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Warning from NumbersUSA:

I agree, I have no intention of NOT reminding my senators this has been defeated 5 times!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!! STOP THE INSANITY!! NO MEANS NO!!! DO NOT BRING THE NIGHTMARE BACK AGAIN!!!!