Page 9 of 99 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by spudmom
    Since I am pretty new at this stuff, what do I say when I call the switchboard? What do I say to the people that answer Harry Reid's number for example? What do I put in my fax? Is there a thread/ preprinted form on this? I can't find one. Thanks for your patience with me.
    If you haven't already, you can register with www.numbersusa.com and send free faxes. They also provide talking points, updates, and overviews of various bills and legislation. Thanks for helping out!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Quote Originally Posted by spudmom
    Since I am pretty new at this stuff, what do I say when I call the switchboard? What do I say to the people that answer Harry Reid's number for example? What do I put in my fax? Is there a thread/ preprinted form on this? I can't find one. Thanks for your patience with me.
    If you haven't already, you can register with www.numbersusa.com and send free faxes. They also provide talking points, updates, and overviews of various bills and legislation. Thanks for helping out!
    Yes spudmom its really easy they have everything set up for you to go to your own reps and you can choose segments of the fax that you want to change or you can totally rewrite it to say what you want. I recommend NumbersUSA.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I got this tidbit...from some folks

FREE FAX MACHINE ONLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    http://faxzero.com/

FREE FAX MACHINE UP 2 PER DAY PER IP

after you have use your 2 free faxes just USE A PROXY!!!!!!and keep doing it!!!

here is a looooooooooooong list of proxys!!!!!

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Proxy

or look for lists of proxies on the internet

spread the word on myspace, livejournal, forums, websites, your friends, family, and remember to keep calling our senators..

UPDATE!!!!

YOU WILL ALSO BE NEEDING A DIFFERENT EMAIL ADDRESS EVERY 2 FAXES YOU SEND...SORRY ABOUT THAT.
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Also - just an FYI here - I am monitoring the CSpan2 this morning.

So far, it hasn't come up. Right now, they are replaying an earlier press conference from this morning by menor Jorge Boosh. I presume they'll resume coverage after the Dalai Lama ceremony is finished (scheduled to last 1+ hours).

If it is introduced, I'll start a thread and post updates as they occur (assuming, of course, I'm around to do so).

PS. Of course, it can't hurt to call in the meantime!

Thanks Phrede

Thanks "Phred" for letting us know, lets hope we won't need you to report, but if it does come up, we will be glad to have you there
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I just called Reid and Durbins office. Durbins office said it would not come up this week but wasn't sure when. I said, "Reid said that it would be by November 16 and she said yes but not any time soon, not this week."

Don't trust them, but I got similar response from Reid's office.

I just called McConnell's office and they didn't have it on the docket for discussion either but if it came up McConnell would work hard to get it defeated.

Thank you too PhredE. Let's hope that it doesn't come up as some of you suggest and that gives us more time to create a larger ground swell of opposition. We need more opposition from Americans in those areas where Senators still think it is okie dokie to side AGAINST We the People and FOR We the ILLEGAL ALIEN Invaders.

Psalm 139"14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Thanks for the site information, SOSADFORUS. Welcome, Spudmom.

Thank you for making the Calls Gogo. And who really knows as you said. They may try to sneak it on last minute like the situation yesterday when we received the last minute alert on sanctuary city funding.

Keep your peepers peeled.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Page 9 of 99 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast