Page 96 of 99 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I know same goes for Illinois. I called and thanked those of other states who voted against this crap. Those "kids" on that board sure are pissed off.

We are going to be fighting the rest of our lives (and losing) if we don't make sure that a democrat is not (s)elected as president.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Hey everyone! I am here....can I get a update?

For those that have been watching the news of the fires going on in Southern California, I was right in the mix of things. My family and I were evacuated Monday morning at 5am and are still unable to get to our home. We have no idea when we can go back in, but we are safe.

I tried to do as much as I can (mostly faxing and email while at the hotel), but it looks like we defeated it again?

I appreciate the update. Sounds like everyone did a fantastic job!

God bless everyone.

The Patriot

Patriot we've been praying for you. Glad to hear you are safe.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    NJ senators already bought and paid for by La Raza. I have to concentrate on other states.
    Along with Clinton, Obama and Richardson.

I wish all these bleeding hearts who spout off about how "family oriented" these people are could see how nonschillantly (sp) they discuss getting married just for their status' sake! Put potential spouses in the same catagory as anchor babies...talk about being used!

DREAM Act coming back? AGAIN????
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Patriot we've been praying for you. Glad to hear you are safe.
    ABSOLUTELY! We're thinking of you all!
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

Maybe they need to listen to their own guy if they don't believe the American citizen.

"This issue has real implications for the country. It captures all the American people's anger and frustration not only with immigration, but with the economy," said Rep. Rahm Emanuel (Ill.), chairman of the House Democratic Caucus and an architect of the Democratic congressional victories of 2006. "It's self-evident. This is a big problem."

"But in districts where Democrats do not have five points to give, those numbers loom large. "For the American people, and therefore all of us, it's emerged as the third rail of American politics," Emanuel said. "And anyone who doesn't realize that isn't with the American people."

Actually I hope they do keep trying it will seal their fate.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi patriot. I echo Gogo on the glad heart for you and your family being safe. Welcome Back.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by the_patriot

For those that have been watching the news of the fires going on in Southern California, I was right in the mix of things. My family and I were evacuated Monday morning at 5am and are still unable to get to our home. We have no idea when we can go back in, but we are safe.

I tried to do as much as I can (mostly faxing and email while at the hotel), but it looks like we defeated it again?

God bless everyone.

The Patriot
    So glad that you and your family safe and I pray that your home is intact!

Patriot...Take care and my prayers are with you.......
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by the_patriot

God bless everyone.

The Patriot
    So glad that you and your family safe and I pray that your home is intact!
    Glad your back Patriot and all are safe and sound. Y'all need to find a big pool of ice water to frolic in!