Page 97 of 99 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Just did zeezil; her San Antonio line was open. I advised I was very disappointed that she was advocating on behalf of the DA amnesty; how this would just encourage more illegal immigration etc.

And thanks April.
    Yeah, Populist...she needs an attitude adjustment. Thanks for helping her along.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was just thinking...IF THE DA HAD PASSED, and the in-state wasn't in it, wouldn't they still be able to get in-state BECAUSE they have some sort of legal status?

I'm just thinking about this coz Durbin may think he had one up on us....
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    I was just thinking...IF THE DA HAD PASSED, and the in-state wasn't in it, wouldn't they still be able to get in-state BECAUSE they have some sort of legal status?

Yes, that was part of my talking points when I called and more than 2 offices said yes that's right.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC

Yes, that was part of my talking points when I called and more than 2 offices said yes that's right.
    Thank you, Gogo. Glad I wasn't the only who thought there was something funny about that. So Durbin was trying to get on up on us!!

To continue that thought......IF THE DA HAD PASSED and there are over 1.3M Dreamies and we can safely assume most of them would choose college OVER military service (AS I HAVE READ OVER AND OVER AGAIN IN THE "OTHER SITES"), then taxpayers IN ALL STATES will see their money going to these illegals? Right now, only 10 renegade states offer in-state (CA being one of them). So if 40 other states would have to offer in-state to these illegals, then omg, that means more Americans will be paying for illegals????

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    "But in districts where Democrats do not have five points to give, those numbers loom large.
    I think any politician who votes for amnesty will lose a lot more than five points.

I'm just now able to check in since the vote earlier.

I was trying to keep a tally and keep up with names SO...here's my question...

Was I hearing things- Didn't Lott vote No and then change his vote to yes?

I know Domenici initially voted for cloture and changed his vote to no at the last minute--right about the time Lott's yes was announced

Lott seriously needs an adjustment!

OK- it's lightening here again- be back when I can.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by the_patriot
    Hey everyone! I am here....can I get a update?

For those that have been watching the news of the fires going on in Southern California, I was right in the mix of things. My family and I were evacuated Monday morning at 5am and are still unable to get to our home. We have no idea when we can go back in, but we are safe.

I tried to do as much as I can (mostly faxing and email while at the hotel), but it looks like we defeated it again?

I appreciate the update. Sounds like everyone did a fantastic job!

God bless everyone.

The Patriot
    So glad that you and your family safe and I pray that your home is intact!
    Hi "patriot" I am so glad you and your family are all ok, we knew alipac'ers lived down there but not sure where or how many have been affected, sounds like your house made it, so happy for you, but most important is your all ok, lets hope the same for everyone else, its is so devastating can't even imagine what its like to be there.

We put up a good fight and won one more battle for our country, had alot of happy people here and man did they out do them selves.

We all miss your posts and you, your family and all of our friends out there in the same position as you are in our prayers. hope it is all over with real soon!!! Be safe!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I know he voted yes, but I didn't catch whether he pulled a switch from no to yes.

I'm glad Kennedy, Boxer, Dodd, Kennedy and McCain didn't vote though. They all voted for amnesty back in June, and they would've done it again, but they still wouldn't have had enough votes to win.

I gotta' admit though I was kind of looking forward to another near-fatal eye-popping, head-exploding rant out of Kennedy . Anyone know just WHY they didn't vote today...I'm curious.....
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

Quote Originally Posted by DinTN

I gotta' admit though I was kind of looking forward to another near-fatal eye-popping, head-exploding rant out of Kennedy . Anyone know just WHY they didn't vote today...I'm curious.....
    Boxer was in CA ( those horrible fires), Kennedy is recovering from a blood clot, I believe, McCain- who knows? Probably worried about losing what ground he has in his campain for prez--same for Dodd, I imagine.