Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have one question. If there were so many police there why were these people even allowed to circle the car or even be there period? Unlawful gathering. Did anyone ever find out if they were allowed to be at Baldwin Park? Las Vegas is going to get messy this weekend. They keep pickin', its ALL being chalked up!

DOWN WITH AZTLAN!!!
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

"It's getting hot in here [So. Cal]..."

It's called freedom of speach, even those trash have the right to assemble. As of yet we have not become a police state so you can not arrest for what you might think they are going to do. I would venture to say there were more officers hurt than our group or the OBL give me trash.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Even the LA Times story which wouldn't surprise me if it was slanted in favor of the "protesters" indicates that it was the protesters who attacked both the people attending the meeting and the police. I hope there is good video of what happened and it gets on at least some national media. Seems like the man in the car who was arrested was in self-defense mode and could reasonably believe that his personal safety was being threatened and he should not be charged with anything -- let alone assault with a deadly weapon.

These invasion anarchists accuse the MM, who advocate nothing more than reporting suspected crimes to the proper authorities, of being vigilantes. But, it is the pro-invaders who make up their own laws dictating what people can and can't say, then make up more laws that prohibit freedom of association, and then take it upon themselves to enforce those made up laws and punish any offenders by intimidation, trespassing, destruction of property, and ever increasing physical attacks. Particulary, in a nation where free speech and freedom of association is promised by the Constitution of that nation, that is truly the most real, ugly, and vile form of vigilanteism imaginable.

If the government can't or won't fulfill the primary duty entrusted to it of protecting its citizens and assuring their Constitutional freedoms, especially against foreign invaders, then that in itself justifies that the citizens do whatever is necessary to protect themselves. I'm getting very weary of always seeing the good guys being scapegoated to appease the invading thugs too. The first incident I remember, as reported probably a good twenty-five years ago in Reader's Digest, concerned a rancher in New Mexico who tried to stop a couple of illegals from "spotlighting" which is illegal and despicable in general besides the fact the illegals were trespassing on his ranch to do it. The rancher was sent to prison. I always remembered that article because it seemed so unfair and unjust to the rancher and it was probably my first introduction to the idiocy of illegal immigrants and illegal immigration. Enough is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by SaveOurState
    "It's getting hot in here [So. Cal]..."

Good, DAMN good. It is time that it got REALLY hot. Simply whining and picketing has been doing no good. If it does kick up a notch, then it is about time! You can't make a good omlet without crackin a few eggs. I hope that the people who are pro IR are hungry, I know the other side is.

H.

I can't really say what I think. I'd be jailed. Our right to peaceful assembly and freedom of speech has been abrogated by the illegals who currently run this country.

I've been predicting blood in the streets. I hope it's ALL THEIRS.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Diesel

Dear ALIPAC Members:
    Please don't be surprised about this last illegal immigrant stunt, why the nerve of righteous citizens objecting after years of getting free housing,
    food, medical care, money, freedom from valid income taxes, using phony
    papers, not having to pay for auto insurance, can form your own notorious
    games for years. Why are you Americans trying to stop this good situation? Even the government and the president don't mind.
    That is pretty slick, so get off the sidewalk or corridor when one pass, thank your lucky stars they are here to develop this country and oh yes,
    dip the flag when they go by. Apparently, illegal imigrants will show the
    whole world how nice Americans are or how stupid.
    My question is why are Americans fighting for freedom just to lose it
    at home? Someone please help me to understand the invasion without
    a shot being fired? Historically, it has never been done in a developed country.

Take a few minutes, if you haven't already done so, and look at that picture posted above. It conjures up a lot of thoughts and feelings for me, such as:

1. Seriousness - The seriousness the situation has now reached.
    2. Determination - To fight for princples I believe are right
    3. Danger - Danger that President Bush will continue to do the
    wrong things and say the wrong things, thus creating a more volatile
    situation.
    4. Fear- Fear that our government will fail us by not upholding
    our rights as American Citizens to peacefully assemble and protest,
    without having to fear for our lives and safety.
    5. Realization - Realization that President Bush has essentially allowed
    the "Front Line" to establish itself right here on U.S. soil, via negligence
    and his refusal to listen to the people, enforce the laws, and protect
    country.
    6. Commitment- Realizing how committed I have become to protecting
    and defending my country.

That picture says a lot.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

HEY Y'ALL I FOUND VIDEO ON SAVE OUR STATE!

From 1inchgroup on SOS

Video clips....just thrown together again. We need someone with some
    production skills...

http://www.saveourstate.org/forums/inde ... topic=2142
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

The way the LA Times wrote this differs from the account of the driver, Hal Netkin. He was interviewed on the radio this morning, and he said his car was surrounded by protestors, people were pounding on his car, ripped one of his windshielf wipers off, and police watched nearby but did nothing. So he merely tried to move closer to the police. He was actually put in a jail cell with other protestors who were arrested!!! At the end, he was not charged and was released.
    HE!D! A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares about more than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by men better than himself. ~J.S. Mills

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast