Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Didn't Dr. MLK Jr. MO teach us anything back in the 60's? Others can be baited for violence, but I'll not take the bait.
    I wonder how many illegals got their NC driver licenses renewed last week? President Bush needs to protect the borders not illegals. President Bush is a coward and guilty of treason when it comes to securing the borders.

Read these action plans and article excerpts (against the Minutemen speaking engagements) ---and then I urge you to report these two groups ---which obviously had a plan to intimidate and disrupt both Minutemen appearances as evidenced by their own webpage statements--- to anyone and everyone you can think of. Police, Mayor’s, city managers, state reps, anyone. Because if this were the Minutemen group, or Terry Anderson, or ‘Save Our State’, I believe they would be jailed right now for these preplanned and carried out “calls to action�. This was premeditated with the intent to intimidate and create havoc, if not physical harm to the Minutemen supporters.

On a positive note, as long as the American public is made aware of this, these invaders of the scummiest kind will shoot themselves in the foot. They are revealing their true colorsâ€â€

Ready for the fight!

I've read and seen enough to know that our President, Mr. Bush, does not care one little bit about what illegal immigration is doing to our country! I guess if you are a rich man, living in an upscale neighborhood, profiting from the hiring of illegal immigrants, you don't have a reason to care about what is happening to the rest of us, "lower class" people. It's ok by Bush if the illegal immigrant gang members are moving in next door to us, destroying our way of life, raping and murdering. It's ok if we are paying taxes to support "anchor babies" and their illegal parents, while laid off Americans can't even get food stamps or other assistance from our DSS without giving up everything we worked for all our lives! It's ok with Mr. Bush if illegal immigrants draw checks from our Social Security while we face retirement without the benefit of our SS check! I am so mad about all this, I am FURIOUS!!! If there's another Civil War coming, sign me up, guys! I am ready to fight for my children and grandchildren, to try to preserve the way of life we have worked so hard to achieve. It's time for the ignorant people to open their eyes, you know, the ones who say..."Oh, they are so pitiful, the illegal immigrants. They just come here to work hard and find a way to support their families" BS, BS, BS! They want to take over and that is plain as day. Well, this is one Rebel who won't back down and I aim to keep fighting as long as I am here to do it!
    I'm with you, my friends, let's stop this mess before it gets any worse! Rebellady1964
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Thank you, Straightshooter, and I agree, 200 agents is an absolute joke. NO WAY. We will need many more, and what it will cost is what it will cost. With all the money saved from the expense of illegal aliens, it will pay for itself. (Maybe not, I'm not a financial expert especially at the government level), but none the less, it must be done. (Actually when you add in education costs, health care costs, and all of it...I will stand by what I said, it will pay for itself).

As far as Hillary, wow....if I end up voting for her.....it will mean George Bush did a disasterous job. Personally, I think the Democrats are watching this all play out, not encouraging GB to do anything, because they know the worse he handles immigration, the better and easier it will be for them in 2008, which I think is pretty much your opinion too. How or why the Republicans can't see this, when we can so clearly, is beyond me. Maybe we should check up on their education records. There does seem to be a lot lacking on their ability to see things as they really are.

On to President Bush. This guy makes me crazy. I thought he was so interested in our security, always talking about it, indicating it during the campaign. I really fell for him, hook, line and sinker. I swear like a fool, I guess, I believed every word he said. Maybe that's why I feel such contempt for him now. I agree with you, that he could make a last ditch effort to restore his tainted reputation with the American people, but time is running short. EVERYBODY, seems to be beyond disappointed with him.
    It's as though he's running the country as if it was his own private business. We hardly even know what he's doing, let alone what he plans to do. I've said it before, I bet he'd have succeeded with social security, if he had dealt with the borders, illegal immigration first and properly. He would have had the confidence and trust of the people. His way just isn't working. The way he has run from the American people on the issue of illegal immigration is mind boggling. He has taken terrible advantage of the American people in my opinion, and worse, in a sneaky way. He knows we are against his plans for this country, so instead of adjusting or changing them closer to what is acceptable to us, he just keeps moving his agenda along underneath the table. Who does he think he is? So what if he's the President! He doesn't have these self made rights to do whatever it is he wants with a country. I could write ten pages wishing he could somehow read it and "see the light", and become a good, maybe even great (HA!) President. But, I think he's hopeless. Whenever I write the truth about what I think about President Bush, I always feel slightly endangered. Is everyone totally sure, we still have Freedom of Speech?
    Is it fully enforced, or have some new adjustments been made on it. Maybe it's like Immigration Laws, there, but not really.

Last, but not least, I hope that proper security will be provided in Las Vegas this week end. We will all be watching closely. Maybe tomorrow we will send troops to the border.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

To LegalUSCitizen and Straightshooter:

I apologize for being harsh. I am not mad at either of you two. I'm extremely mad about what took place with the Minutemen and the incident at Baldwin Park. I'm angry at the whole illegal alien thing altogether. I did not mean to take it out on either of you two. Please forgive me! I should not direct my anger at those who are on my side and trying to fix this mess. Please do not take what I said personally. It's not you guys I'm angry at.

I stand by what I said that I think we are heading into a civil war in the near future. Actions like what happened recently with those protests is just examples of what I said. I hope nobody thinks that I'm advocating starting a civil war because believe me that's the last thing I want. I'm just trying to say be prepared for the worst and I think it's yet to come. I hope I'm wrong. I'm human and I can't predict the future, but I just see patterns and judging from history I think that's where we are heading. I think we will eventually be pushed into one because of the illegal aliens and the governments inactions. I pray I'm wrong.

So I'm NOT saying go out and start trouble. I just want people to be clear on that.

If I offended anyone with my outburst, please accept my humble apologizes and I'll try to direct my anger at those who need it directed toward.

You all are doing a great job. When I say Americans should wake up and stop being sheeple, I in no way mean anyone here who is active in trying to stop this madness. I mean for the ones who aren't active or are brainwashed.

I'm honored to be on your guys side, I mean that.

Ok I'm going to bed, tomorrows a new day. I'll see you all tomorrow.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The leftists are obviously getting desperate. Their attempts to win by silencing opponents who have the facts on their side by derogatory slurs are no longer working.

So, what do they do? Scream their hatred even louder.

The one thing the incident in Garden Grove shows is that the thugs are desperate, they know they are losing, and they are flailing around in desperation trying to salvage victory in a losing battle.

The only thing I worry about is that in their desperation they may resort to even more violent actions than they have engaged in up to now.

"President Bush, get onboard now or get left at the station. This train is pulling out."

Anyone who thinks Bush can redeemed by this point needs to get a grip.

Bush is the enemy, every bit as much as the left wing illegal alien advocates are.

It is quite comical that the leftists at the Garden Grove meeting says "even George W. Bush agrees with us"

Well of course he does, lefties, because HE IS ONE OF YOU!

To the left wingers, I say: George W. Bush is your man, not ours. We think he stinks to high heaven.

So do most Americans. And most Americans also think that it is time to take a hard line on illegal immigration.

Bring it on!

DMAN1200, Don't worry one bit. If that was you being mean, I'd say you're very nice when you're mean!! Besides, you are not mean, you are worried about everything, another word would be "stressed out" about it all. The fact that you're stressed out about your country at this time, would clearly indicate to me that you are a very stable and intelligent person.

It's too late tonight for us to get the troops to the border, but tomorrow is a new day! By George, we'll do it!!! (Hey, I just came up with that..."By George, we'll do it"!!!!) I'm going to make that my new saying. "By GEORGE, (ie, Jorge), we'll do it!!!! God Bless America...God forgive me for calling GWB "Jorge", especially if Freedom of Speech might have ended today....who knows around here...which laws are operating and which ones have been cancelled.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by StraightShooter
    Heidi, BTW, your 'pilot' link on your website is great! For those of you who have not heard it, visit her website for a side trip. I think everyone here will enjoy it. It is great! Thanx for sharing it with us. Ask her about it if you cannot find it.
    No need to hunt for it, here it is: Now THAT'S my kind of pilot!

Glad you enjoyed it!
    HE!D! A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares about more than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by men better than himself. ~J.S. Mills

LegalUSCitizen writes:

The point here is, WE HAVE TO STAY PEACEFUL AND WITHIN THE LAW in order to win this battle. If we don't we are going to lose, and basically we all know why.

My reply:

Point one: I am not advocating violence (yet). Bearing that in mind, and in direct reference to your statement of “If we don't we are going to lose, and basically we all know why.�

No I do not know that, nor do I know why. Kindly explain that to me.

LegalUSCitizen also writes:

Anyway, our side really needs to stay solidly firm on our stand to peacefully get our government to hear us!!! Seriously, we will not succeed otherwise.

My reply:

That is your opinion, and the opinion of this forums moderators. And you are entitled to your opinion. But I agree with Dman. This may very well get bloody. Do you know any recent vets? I do. They are not happy. In the few years they have been in Afghanistan there home towns have changed. They have come back to see their communities invaded, foreign flags flying over the land of the free and the home of the brave, and for some of them their construction jobs are permanently gone, for they have been replaced by crews of illegal dry wall hangers and framers…and I tell you these guys are not real happy. So far, they are glad to be home…they are optimistic at first, because of all they have been away from, but they see the difference and I can see the anger building. These guys went away to fight to save our country and while they were away chasing a ghost enemy someone gave their country away.

Dman writes:

We are fighting with one hand tied behind our backs. The invaders can get away with murder while we have to play Mr Nice guy and even that gets us in trouble.

My reply:

I have a gun shot wound and several knife wounds from the people we are discussing. I was standing my ground peacefully when it occurred; in fact I was literally walking in the park. Frankly I do not think most of “you people� have a bloody clue what you are dealing with here. The illegal of today is not the illegal of yesterday. And frankly a lot of the legals are not all that wonderful either.

Dman writes:

We can continue to play pattycake, but the invaders are not playing by the same set of rules. The government doesn't even make a minor attempt to deport those that freely assemble like they did at Baldwin Park. If our government would do their jobs then this crap would not even be happening right now. We are losing our rights everyday while the invaders continue to gain more rights over us.

My reply:

Go Dman…Dman for Congress!!!!

Dman writes:

Lets continue to do what we are doing, but I will be damned if these cowards will take our country without firing a shot.

My reply:

Well by now I know you are getting to know some of “my crew�…they are some of the baddest “mo-fos� you’ll ever run across. Most of them served more than one tour of duty. And if you think they or I am going to go peacefully in the night and let a hoard of invaders rob my children and grand children of their rightful legacy without a fight you have another thing coming. I do not prefer violence nor do I advocate it. But at some point if the Government will not follow the rule of law the citizens may have to resort to extraordinary measures to strike the proper balance.

Dman writes:

Just shows you how pathetic and weak this country has become. How did we allow this to happen? I'm ashamed and embarrassed for this country if no one else is.

My reply:

As am I. I cannot believe this is the same country my father, brothers fought for. When I see gutless traitors like McCain I just get sick.

StraightShooter writes:

I know most everyone would love to wave a magic wand or something else and drive those illegals back to where they come from but......that is not going to happen by non-law enforcement personnel.

My reply:

Oh come now. Bear in mind I am not advocating this but please, one man could shut the border down overnight with a couple of well placed head shots – period. Think about it. Once again I am not advocating it, but to act like we are all defenseless is just plain ridiculous. And the Government needs to understand that. I have mentioned this before. All this fancy-pantsing around simply amounts to negotiating the terms of your surrender. The amnesty is on the way, simply because McCain and Kennedy view this country as so devoid of testicular fortitude that you will settle for the scraps they throw you from the surrender table.

One thing I teach my students is that talking your way out of situation should be done because you have the option, not because it is your only option. Negotiation is better from a position of strength.

Right now I am of the mindset to “talk� and give the peace-doves their chance, but trust me beneath this fluffy down of this peace dove is an good ol’ American eagle dying to get out and dig it talons into something. And I am not alone.

StraightShooter writes:

Do you really think middle America will continue to support the giving away of the US away when they finally know the issues and know what is at stake?

My reply:

Yes, how else do you explain the last 5 presidential elections? Middle America is too obsessed with baseball, football, soccer and SUVs…if you don’t believe me check out the state of the educational system in the middle American’s schools…these are their children for gosh sakes, and judging by the schools they simply do not care…

LegalUSCitizen writes:

So, GOD, IT IS IMPERATIVE that we NOT do ANYTHING outside of the law. I hate to say this, even if something is thrown at us or done to us, WE MUST PUT IT IN THE HANDS OF THE LAW.

My reply:

I agree with what you are saying but I also must point out you have the right to defend yourself. I have a gunshot wound and knife wounds that prove that line of reasoning holds up very well in a court of law. And I did not need any Government to solve the problem for me. There are two sides to this issue. It is one thing to try and resolve things peacefully, but you need to realize you are dealing with a machismo culture. If you want to be a female dog for an illegal alien go right ahead, but I am no ones female dog.

It was written:

And we're going to do it for EVERY LEGAL AMERICAN CITIZEN, REGARDLESS OF NATIONAL ORIGIN, SKIN COLOR, RELIGIOUS PREFERENCE, OR ANY OTHER THING.

My reply:

You do that. Personally I am a bit more selective. Frankly I would not urinate on John McCain or Ted Kennedy if they were on fire. But then that is me…you are obviously one of those tolerant types.

At any rate, we all want essentially the same thing, it is just people like Dman and me have a little more testosterone than most. Don’t worry though I’d probably save your butt even if you don’t have sense enough to do it yourself ; )

All the best,

Patriotman

Name, what is best in life?
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women. - Conan the Barbarian - 1982

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast