Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Houston Police Arrest Two Venezuelan Illegal Aliens Over Abduction, Rape, and Murder

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Houston Police Arrest Two Venezuelan Illegal Aliens Over Abduction, Rape, and Murder

Houston Police Arrest Two Venezuelan Illegal Aliens Over Abduction, Rape, and Murder of 12-Year-Old Jocelyn Nungaray

By Cassandra MacDonald
    Jun. 20, 2024 5:00 pm

Two illegal aliens from Venezuela have been arrested and charged for the abduction, rape, and murder of 12-Year-Old Jocelyn Nungaray in Texas.

The young girl’s body was found in a creek in North Houston.

Johan Jose Rangel Martinez, 21, and Franklin Jose Pena Ramos, 26, have been charged with the murder, which took place on Monday. On Thursday, they were charged with capital murder.

It has been determined that she died by strangulation.

The aliens were caught after being seen on surveillance footage following Nungaray into a convenience store.

Houston Police
    @houstonpolice
    ·
    Follow

UPDATE: Our homicide detectives want to speak with these two male persons of interest regarding the death of a 12-year-old female at 400 West Rankin Rd. If you recognize them, please call HPD Homicide at 713-308-3600 or @CrimeStopHOU More info at http://loom.ly/wo_n8CI

Houston Police
    @houstonpolice

News Briefing on Female Found at 400 West Rankin Road https://x.com/i/broadcasts/1/i/broad...jgXprJB…

9:14 PM · Jun 18, 2024

A local named Billie Jackson was driving home after dropping her husband off at work on Monday morning when she saw a body floating in the water. At first, she thought it might be a mannequin.

“I drove past, and when I looked up the creek, I thought it was a mannequin. I did a U-turn, and I stopped on the bridge, put my flashers on, looked down, and realized it was someone. I parked right here and called 911 immediately,” she told local station
    ABC 13.

Nungaray is believed to have snuck out of her house and was talking to her 13-year-old boyfriend on the phone when he heard adult males approaching her.

The victim’s mother, Alexis Nungary, does not believe that she knew her killers.

“She’s not one to be aggressive and be like, ‘Stop talking to me,'” she said. “She is very shy and quiet and keeps to herself. I felt like she maybe didn’t want to be rude, and that’s why she was pacing back and forth and safely get away from the situation. She unfortunately got caught with the wrong people at the wrong time.”

End Wokeness
    @EndWokeness
    ·
    Follow

12-year-old Jocelyn Nungaray was found strangIed and r*ped in a Houston creek.

Her kiIIers were 2 Venezuelan migrants. Her mother is demanding justice.

Watch on X
    5:12 PM · Jun 20, 2024

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/06/houston-police-arrest-two-venezuelan-illegal-aliens-abduction/

Last edited by GaiaGoddess; 06-21-2024 at 12:32 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Two more raping feral animals that Biden allowed in our country to murder our children.

They need to be put down at sunrise...period.

Biden, Harris, and Mayorkas should be facing military tribunals for this. They have caused thousands of rapes and deaths in the USA and on our border!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Biden released invaders kill 12-year-old girl in Houston!

RIP Jocelyn Nungaray.

Killed by illegal Democrat open borders policies.

Added to our tracking archives at ALIPAC & AmericansKilledByIllegals.org

Discuss & Share this news at (ALIPAC HERE) .. (TWITTER HERE) .. (FACEBOOK HERE)

Last edited by ALIPAC; 06-21-2024 at 11:00 AM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Listen to William Gheen on Rense June 19, 2024 talking about crimes like this
    - High Profile Child Rapes in NYC
    - Wide Support for Mass Deportation of Illegals
    - Fox News & Trump Campaigns shout Alipac's Messages like "Illegal Alien Crimes are 100% Preventable!"

https://www.alipac.us/f36/listen-wil...4/#post1756373

From Post #1 below on "Americans Killed by Illegals":

Two illegal aliens from Venezuela have been arrested and charged for the abduction, rape, and murder of 12-Year-Old Jocelyn Nungaray in Texas.

The young girl’s body was found in a creek in North Houston.

Johan Jose Rangel Martinez, 21, and Franklin Jose Pena Ramos, 26, have been charged with the murder, which took place on Monday. On Thursday, they were charged with capital murder.

It has been determined that she died by strangulation.