Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

48 Hours Left To Save ALIPAC: Illegal Aliens Are Eager for us To Fail

Friends of ALIPAC, (Warning: vulgar content at the end of this email)

Our July 4 midnight deadline is now approximately 48 hours away. While support levels are picking up, we are still far too low to make our goals unless we get a very big response from this email!

Currently, we have received only $25,000 of the $40,000 we need to fight amnesty legislation in the US House and sustain our national operations against illegal immigration and against Amnesty through September! At current funding levels, ALIPAC will have to shut down before our next funds drive with permanent closure landing at the end of August.

We pray you will not let that happen to us! If everyone pulls together and makes a donation of whatever they can afford, we can get ALIPAC back in the fight! A generous donor has offered to match your donations dollar for dollar on the first $500 in donations from this email. So please take advantage of this opportunity to double your gift!

Donate now to America's only Political Action Committee focused on illegal immigration at...
    http://www.alipac.us/donations/

Please take a look at what illegal aliens and their supporters are saying online about ALIPAC's current funds drive.

(Warning: Vulgar content to follow)

Quotes from the Dream Act Amnesty Portal forums...

"I thought this was intriguing during my perusal of articles. It seems as some would say "Alitards" might not be around for long."-- Yesterday, 11:39 AM by Ianus

"Perfect." -- Yesterday, 01:50 PM by Severity

"Please, oh please, let it happen. That would be Christmas in July." -- Yesterday, 02:49 PM by freshhh

"oh gosh!! people criticizing something that benefits me?! I HOPE THEY DIE!!" Yeah no man, I am considering donating to them so I can later post how some illegal alien help to keep their site up. Actually that would be pretty ironic for them" -- Yesterday, 06:42 PM by Pianoswithoutfaith

"No, that would be a very foolish thing to do. Guys, stop calling attention to their cause, who cares if their hateful website shuts down anyway." Yesterday, 06:50 PM by Dream Becomes Reality

PLEASE DO NOT LET THE ILLEGAL ALIENS LIKE THESE HAVE THEIR WAY WITH THIS AMNESTY LEGISLATION WITHOUT A HECK OF A FIGHT. PLEASE LEND US YOUR SUPPORT RIGHT AWAY AT...

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    www.againstamnesty.com
    Last edited by ALIPAC; 07-02-2013 at 04:40 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    DON'T LET THE OPPOSITION WIN THROUGH YOUR INACTION! WE NEED YOUR HELP TO KEEP FIGHTING THE BATTLE!

PLEASE DONATE TODAY!

We don't need millions more like these ungrateful, hateful dreamer kids. This is your time to shine and prove we will remain united against this invasion of arrogant, relentless lawbreakers. No more catering to illegals ever. No more of illegals being above the law and other people. This is your time to stand strong and help as you never have before. Show them what you've got and donate today!