Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[quote="Dixie"]

I've got a complex... I think I attracted them.

Dixie

Nah.........I'm betting on a mass walk away from the mental health facility or they cut them loose because the benefits ran out

You and W did very well BTW.

And I must say, I admire your restraint toward Mr. Hollywood in the grocery store.... I'd a had to say something..........
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

Dixie

Nah.........I'm betting on a mass walk away from the mental health facility or they cut them loose because the benefits ran out

And I must say, I admire your restraint toward Mr. Hollywood in the grocery store.... I'd a had to say something..........
    Yea, he loaded the cart with "man food".

Beef sticks, chips, meat...

I really wanted to jerk his chain off and mail it in with my income tax forms.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dixie

Yea, he loaded the cart with "man food".

Beef sticks, chips, meat...

LOL.....yep, that's man food alright.

You know, I'm still fuming about something I saw in the store months ago. Two women were in front of my husband and I in line.....separate customers, both with brand spanking new babies, chatting away in Spanish, had the welfare cards out along with their Mexican ID cards, and my husband was translating.

They were talking about how these kids were the first children for each of them, blah, blah, blah. Look in the cart and what's there?

Baby formula of course but all kinds of meats, snack foods, chorizo, cheese, cookies, soda.....you name it.

Now, we know there is absolutely no way in the dickens that a newborn is eating that stuff so the illegal alien parents ARE packing it away on food stamps which are only supposed to be utilized by the anchors

What fools they take us for........ .

I really wanted to jerk his chain off and mail it in with my income tax forms.

A much better idea than what I came up with..........also no chance that he'd EVER see it again doing it your way

Don't you know AZ, it's called "healthy family, healthy baby". Dumb Americans give the family welfare for the baby. Oh, they can get housing too. But they don't have to have a baby to do that, Obama's aunt got it without an anchor baby.

Dixie

[quote="Dixie"]

Don't you know AZ, it's called "healthy family, healthy baby".

WHAT!!! I'd never heard of this.........is this some new cockamamie program?

Dumb Americans give the family welfare for the baby. Oh, they can get housing too. But they don't have to have a baby to do that, Obama's aunt got it without an anchor baby.

You have got to be kidding me Why would someone like obama's aunt.....obviously past child bearing years.....even be qualified for such a thing?

This is just insane.........

We really need to put pressure on congress to start doing away with all of these programs. This is utterly ridiculous.

Yea, I had a crazy liberal try to tell me that illegal aliens couldn't get welfare. I said, OK then explain to me how Obama's aunt is living in government housing, and is eating without a job.

Dixie

[quote="Dixie"]

Yea, I had a crazy liberal try to tell me that illegal aliens couldn't get welfare. I said, OK then explain to me how Obama's aunt is living in government housing, and is eating without a job.

Dixie

I still think Kennedy had everything to do with making sure that Auntie Z was well taken care of.

In fact, I'm really beginning to doubt the official story and think that the truth is more like she was given a job with the housing authority.....probably as the manager of the complex she was living in.

When the truth came out that obama had an illegal alien aunt living in this country, it was more beneficial to him to have her thrown under the bus as an illegal alien who was illegally living in subsidized housing and collecting benefits she was not entitled to.

And really, what does she care what anyone thinks of her? Her nephew is potus, she was belle of the ball during the inauguration, has probably got her ass sitting up there in the WH right along with the mother in law and the rest of the freeloading friends and relatives using it as their own private mansion, enjoying jet setting shopping sprees at our expense, etc. is getting all kinds of special treatment regarding her immigration case......what's a little immigration and fraud allegation in comparison, ya know

In fact, I'm really beginning to doubt the official story and think that the truth is more like she was
    ...living with other Illegal Alien relatives who had an Anchor Baby! Here in NY just one AB gets a family housing for the parents, grand parents and siblings. There may be a limit on the number of 'residents' according to the apartments size but that would be the only limit.

I was possibly one of the crazy people who called in! I was the third from the last caller who was called Chi and/or Shy. I told the person who answered that I was ChiWatcher because that’s what people here know me as. I was nervous and not certain I properly made my two points:

I was trying to say that illegal aliens are kind of the same as those on H1B Visas. They come here and work for low wages. That drives down the rates of those here legally. In the case of illegal aliens, they take jobs away from teens and lower skilled workers. In the case of H1B Visas, they take away jobs from higher skilled workers and don’t always do a good job (trust me on this.)

The second point was that this country is now in a “Robin Hoodâ€
    I would never be so arrogant as to move to another country and expect them to change for me.

No, no, Chi! I think you made some good points, but there were plenty that proposed some really crazy ideas, and I remember W. asked for documentation of their allegations sent to him so ALIPAC could look into them.
    I nearly called in but when I get on a roll, I have a tendency to rattle incessantly--you would not believe how many times commercial breaks are thrown in, and funny, they lose me in the interim. Not this show but a few others.
    Stay tuned as this all is really heating up.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast