Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Reporting for duty!

(I wish Sessions ran for President. )
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Obama's campaign wasn't aware of it but took down my question and I heard her typing it. Very pleasant.

Hillary's office oblivious to it but congenial steered me away from the campaign to her senate office.

Romney just voice mail

McCain voice mail.

Rudy voice mail.

Anyone else having better luck. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. I'm following up with emails and comments on the websites.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    Count me in to help Sen. Sessions.

i don't think it's really all that important to reach ron paul's email since he will probably be happy to participate, but i noticed the mccain mistake too. some of the people i spoke with said they had already had some calls about it, other asked how they could get a copy of the survey, and only one was kind of snooty. i told them to call senator sessions office!! i have called and emailed everybody except ron paul. i did call him. while i was on the phone, i asked if they had finished the louisiana caucus count. they said no. as of right now, ron paul came in second in louisiana. YAHOO!!!! don't give up on him yet.

I am on it too...God Bless Mr Sessions for keeping this in the public eye...
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

hereis the correct link for contacting ron paul by email. http://www.ronpaul2008.com/contact/

I'm late signing on here, but I'm going to get right on it!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sent my emails to these sorry choices we have left.

Here's what I sent to them:

Illegal immigration is a serious and destructive problem in this country and the majority of the American people are fed up with politicians pandering to special interest groups who want open borders just to get more votes and to satisfy the appetites of big business for cheap labor. For too long the citizens of this country have been pushed to the back of the line while our elected officials ignore the will of the people and insist on trying to grant a pathway to citizenship for people who come here illegally and make demands for rights they are not entitled to. Here’s your chance to let the American people know who you really represent.

Your answers to these questions will determine my vote this year. Nothing but a straight yes on all of them will do it for me.

REAL IMMIGRATION REFORM

A Roadmap for Demonstrating Presidential Credibility on One of America’s Most Important Issues

I. SECURE THE BORDER

1. Border Fence and National Guard: If elected President, will you secure the border, including completing construction of the 700 mile southern border fence required by the Secure Fence Act, constructing more miles if
    needed, and keeping the National Guard on the border until it is secured?
    â–ˇYes or â–ˇ No

2. Border Prosecutions: If elected President, will you deter illegal entry by expanding the already successful Zero Tolerance Prosecution Policy (Operation Streamline) from 3 to all 20 border sectors, and support statutory mandatory minimums for the crimes of illegal entry, reentry, and reentry after deportation for any felony?
    â–ˇYes or â–ˇ No

3. Control Visa Overstays: If elected President, will you give our immigration system integrity by completing the 10-year past due exit portion of The USVISIT (Visitor and Immigrant Status Indicator Technology) system and eliminate other weaknesses in the system so that future visa overstays can be identified?
    â–ˇYes or â–ˇ No

II. END THE MAGNET AT THE WORKPLACE

4. Enforceable Employer Verification System: If elected President, will you end the jobs magnet by requiring all employers to use the electronic verification system to check the legal status of all employees, reduce fraud by decreasing the number of documents employers must accept to prove legal status, and will you offer cooperating employers a safe harbor?
    â–ˇYes or â–ˇ No

5. Biometric ID Card For All Non-Citizens: If elected President, will you require a biometric (fingerprint encoded) identification card for all aliens authorized to work?
    â–ˇYes or â–ˇ No

6. Eliminate Identity Theft: If elected President, will you increase security for legal workers by requiring social security earnings statements to list all employers reporting wages under an individual’s social security number so
    that fraudulent use of that number can be spotted and will you fight to keep using "no match notices" as evidence that employers knew they were employing an illegal alien under a social security number issued to someone else?
    â–ˇYes or â–ˇ No

III. STATE AND LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT

7. Form Effective Partnerships: If elected President, will you form effective immigration enforcement partnerships with state and local law enforcement by clarifying their authority to enforce federal immigration laws, deputizing state and local officers in every state (through the 287(g) program), offering a basic training course for all state and local
    officers, and compensating state and local entities for immigration enforcement related expenses?
    â–ˇYes or â–ˇ No

8. Federal Response To State And Local Arrests: If elected President, will you promptly evaluate the 27% of prisoners that are non-citizens so that illegal alien criminals can be processed and deported at the end of their
    sentences, and will you implement a mandatory federal response to state and local law enforcement when they apprehend an illegal alien for a DUI, child abuse crime, or any felony?
    â–ˇYes or â–ˇ No

9. End Catch and Release: If elected President, will you put an end to the existing policy that allows illegal aliens caught inside our country to be released on bail after their arrest while they await their initial court appearance?
    â–ˇYes or â–ˇ No

10. List Illegal Aliens In the NCIC: If elected President, will you immediately expand the National Crime Information Center’s (NCIC) Immigration Violators File to include: (A) aliens against whom a final order of removal has been issued; (B) aliens who have signed a voluntary departure agreement; (C) aliens who have overstayed their authorized
    period of stay; and (D) aliens whose visas have been revoked?
    â–ˇYes or â–ˇ No

IV. DISCOURAGE SANCTUARIES

11. Deny Federal Funds: If elected President, will you encourage compliance with Federal law by implementing a reduction of at least 10% of discretionary federal grants and highway funds to cities, states, universities, and other entities that undermine Federal law by implementing sanctuary policies, issuing driver’s licenses to illegal aliens, or offering education benefits to illegal aliens (such as in-state tuition) that are not available to all legal residents and citizens?
    â–ˇYes or â–ˇ No

12. Close Financial Loopholes: If elected President, will you rewrite the Treasury regulations to close the loophole that allows illegal aliens to open U.S. based bank accounts?
    â–ˇYes or â–ˇ No

V. IMPROVE THE LEGAL IMMIGRATION PROCESS

13. Replace Visa Lottery and Chain Migration with Merit Based Immigration System: If elected President, will you eliminate the visa lottery program and change current preference categories that guarantee automatic entry for aging parents and extended family members and replace it with a system that fairly and objectively evaluates at least 50% of applicants based on characteristics such as education, skills, English ability, and age?
    â–ˇYes or â–ˇ No

14. Pathway to Citizenship: If elected President, will you take a pathway to citizenship for illegal aliens off the table?
    â–ˇYes or â–ˇ No

15. Seek Necessary Authority: If elected President, will you ask Congress for necessary laws or funds to execute these commitments?
    â–ˇYes or â–ˇ No

By signing this document, I express to the American people that I understand the challenges of ending illegal immigration, I am personally committed to that goal, and I will take the actions reasonable and necessary to achieve it.

________________________________________________ _____________________
    (Signature of Candidate) (Date)
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sent the e-mails and trying to call now.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast