Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

i don't think ron paul plans for us to be completely isolated. he just feels that a lot of the bad feelings people in other countries have for us are due to our meddling in their affairs that don't affect us or our allies or are because of oil and gas. we were unhappy with our government, so we rose up and overthrew it. God bless the queen. if iraqi's don't do that, oh well. same for mexico. instead of coming here, take over your own country and make it better. in the end, they'll try to take ours, and we'll have to take up arms to defend ourselves. i'm never going to find a candidate that i agree with on every issue, so i just have to find the one i agree with most. the president isn't all powerful. we have a congress to contend with as does he/she. and the supreme court, etc.. checks and balances.

i'm just sick of politics as usual. nobody really says anything. i'm going to change things. okay, how? why aren't the media asking the hard questions that americans want answered? are they afraid that, if they actually say something, another candidate will steal their ideas? if they're good ideas, they should all be sharing for the greater good. if not, nobody's going to steal them.

Why must every thread be turned into a RON PAUL discussion?

This announcement thread is for coordinating the effort to get any and all Presidential candidates to answer Senator Session's candidate survey.

The purpose of this discussion is not to discuss which candidate each person is supporting or who people should support etc...

Let's keep this a working thread please.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

there's only so much a person can say about making calls and sending emails. so, once we've done it and said we've done it, we're supposed to go away?

we cannot push people on here to call and write. we'd be preaching to the choir. i've sent every email i've received from alipac to local tv stations and to all my friends and relatives who have email service. i've made all the calls and sent all the emails i've been asked to do. i've started watching the lou dobbs show on cnn. the only thing i haven't done is send money since i lost my job and am having a hard time finding another one at my age and with my medical conditions. sorry, but i like to eat.

piss people off enough by posting this kind of thing and you'll lose supporters. nobody except rubicon and i have posted recently, so it's not like we're bothering anybody or taking up too much space.

you have a problem with ron paul? that's the only reason i can see for you saying this. i've seen off-subject posts time and again, but i've NEVER seen anybody be this rude or tell us what we can talk about. and i'm especially surprised to see it from you.

and it was you who got so angry because members were complaining about you practically endorsing dobbs. it's okay to talk about possible candidates as long as they're your pick? shame on you.

Quote Originally Posted by bettybopper
    there's only so much a person can say about making calls and sending emails. so, once we've done it and said we've done it, we're supposed to go away?

we cannot push people on here to call and write. we'd be preaching to the choir. i've sent every email i've received from alipac to local tv stations and to all my friends and relatives who have email service. i've made all the calls and sent all the emails i've been asked to do. i've started watching the lou dobbs show on cnn. the only thing i haven't done is send money since i lost my job and am having a hard time finding another one at my age and with my medical conditions. sorry, but i like to eat.

piss people off enough by posting this kind of thing and you'll lose supporters. nobody except rubicon and i have posted recently, so it's not like we're bothering anybody or taking up too much space.

you have a problem with ron paul? that's the only reason i can see for you saying this. i've seen off-subject posts time and again, but i've NEVER seen anybody be this rude or tell us what we can talk about. and i'm especially surprised to see it from you.
    I don't have a problem with Ron Paul.

What I am starting to develop a problem with is the antagonistic and accusatory messages I'm getting from some Ron Paul supporters anytime anyone says the slightest thing they don't like.

If you read the e-mail alert above, it indicates that this is a thread where people can post details of their actions, ask questions about the activist alert, or view what others are doing in relation to the activist effort.

This is not the thread for people to expound upon why they are supporting this candidate or opposing that candidate etc....

Lately there has been way to much pushing of candidates into threads all across our boards.

Lately, there have been several very prominent bans of people on our boards for taking pot shots at each other.

Now, you are taking shots at me while I do my best to keep this thread focused on the work at hand on the topic of Senator Session's candidate survey?

If you want to take your support elsewhere, then go for it.

Yes, we are trying to manage our website and manage these activism alerts and the candidate discussions.

You want to cost Ron Paul support? Keep posting aggressive messages like that.

Nobody told you what you could or could not talk about, the message was NOT to hijack unrelated threads with Ron Paul discussions.

If you have a problem with that, let me know.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by bettybopper
    and it was you who got so angry because members were complaining about you practically endorsing dobbs. it's okay to talk about possible candidates as long as they're your pick? shame on you.
    If you have questions about the Lou Dobbs effort and do not understand our strategy there and the fact we have not endorsed Dobbs, feel free to Private Message me to discuss it or start a thread in General Discussion.

Do not continue to hijack this working thread with unrelated material.

W

All 8 e-mails sent today (Sunday). All 8 phone calls (well, I could not get through to Obama) made on Friday. I'll make phone calls again on Monday.

Can we get the MODS to delete these RON PAUL commercials from this working thread since they clutter things up.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567