Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Does anyone have a wall they need wall papered, I do believe we are going to have enough of these standard replies very soon to do a bang up job!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I guess they are getting a little flustered up there with they flurry of e-mail and calls. I sent an e-mail to the Governor's office about licenses and they wrote back to tell me that the college tuition has nothing to do with illegal immigration and it was a law passed before illegal immigration ever became an issue! yeah, right! Illegal immigration has been a serious "issue" since 1986 that I'm acutely aware of and probably for long before that!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Keep in mind, Patriots...you do not need to live in North Carolina to make calls, e-mails, faxes, etc. I've had very few who I've called ask me my residency. Even if they do, tell them where you live and that you are outraged because this decision by North Carolina affects the entire nation by futher extending benefits to illegal aliens. It is pure and simple, aiding and abetting illegal aliens. Let them know the entire country is outraged! The more people that call overall, the better and those that call from outside the state need to let them know the entire country is WATCHING!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just checked - this is what I received also.
    Sounds alot like the"It's not my fault.... somebody else did it" whine!

Tarheel

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I was just about to post this as well.

The standard reply from Easley's office.

Subject: RE: Governor's Web Site - Other
    Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 09:10:30 -0500

Thank you for your email about the NC Community College System and the admission of undocumented individuals.

The November 7, 2007, memo to all community college presidents was issued from the office of the NC Community College System President Martin Lancaster. Since this was a decision made solely by the Community College System, you should direct your concerns to President Lancaster at LANCASTER@ncccs.cc.nc.us or by calling 919.807.6950.

The letter that has been reported and referenced by the Community College System Office as their basis for their most recent decision was written in the office of the Attorney General in 1997 and had nothing to do with immigration but instead dealt with the issue of whether or not a convicted felon could attend a community college when ordered by the court to do so.

Claire Ennis
    Office of the Governor

Ok, I'm on it too. Your my neighbors.
    LOU DOBBS!

Great, thanks for your help and welcome to ALIPAC, StarwalkerFallenAngel. You are a GREAT AMERICAN.

Quote Originally Posted by StarwalkerFallenAngel
    Ok, I'm on it too. Your my neighbors.
    Welcome to ALIPAC "Starwalker" and Thanks for joining in and helping out!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Here is my message to the Gov.

You may wonder why someone from IL should care what we do in NC. Well because it makes me ill how our Government local, state and otherwise continues to aide and abet criminals. Yes I said criminals because that is the name given “law breakersâ€

[quote="cplob"]Here is my message to the Gov.

You may wonder why someone from IL should care what we do in NC. Well because it makes me ill how our Government local, state and otherwise continues to aide and abet criminals. Yes I said criminals because that is the name given “law breakersâ€

Hello, You may wonder why someone from Tennessee is writing you. I am outraged because this decision by North Carolina affects the entire nation by futher extending benefits to illegal aliens. It is pure and simple, aiding and abetting illegal aliens. It effects EVERYONE in every state. All Americans. The whole country is watching all the states and what is being done about illegals. You are aiding and abetting criminals. When will you politicians "get it" Americans don't want them here. I thank you for your time and I expect our officials to ABIDE by the LAW. Daughter of a Great AMERICAN WWII Hero. Lynne Angel-Flournoy

Ok, I'm sorry. I'm not good at putting together letters so I snitched a little here and there.

Above is what I sent.
    LOU DOBBS!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast