Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by StarwalkerFallenAngel
    Hello, You may wonder why someone from Tennessee is writing you. I am outraged because this decision by North Carolina affects the entire nation by futher extending benefits to illegal aliens. It is pure and simple, aiding and abetting illegal aliens. It effects EVERYONE in every state. All Americans. The whole country is watching all the states and what is being done about illegals. You are aiding and abetting criminals. When will you politicians "get it" Americans don't want them here. I thank you for your time and I expect our officials to ABIDE by the LAW. Daughter of a Great AMERICAN WWII Hero. Lynne Angel-Flournoy

Ok, I'm sorry. I'm not good at putting together letters so I snitched a little here and there.

Above is what I sent.
    Well Said, StarwalkerFallenAngel!!!!

TY. I will scan and post the letter I faxed to Edwards. Ok, I added more.

Ok Here it is....
    Hello,
    You may wonder why I am writing you. I am outraged because this decision by North Carolina affects the entire nation by futher extending benefits to illegal aliens. It is pure and simple, aiding and abetting illegal aliens. It effects EVERYONE in every state. All Americans. The whole country is watching all the states and what is being done about illegals. You are aiding and abetting criminals. When will you politicians "get it" Americans don't want them here. I thank you for your time and I expect our officials to ABIDE by the LAW.

Americans want the border CLOSED, Locked TIGHT. Enlarge and deepen the Rio Grand and a border fence if you have to. We want REAL inspections on cargo and trucks coming from Mexico. We do NOT want Mexican drivers turned loose on the roads we pay for! NAFTA so far has shown to be detramental to the US Economy and is NOT fair to our country. Why is China not dealt with? Quit cowering before idiots and know "We The People" ARE this country. We do not want to be a part of Canada or Mexico! NO open borders.
    Daughter of a Great AMERICAN WWII Hero. Lynne Angel-Flournoy
    LOU DOBBS!

Well done, StarwalkerFallenAngel. You are a GREAT AMERICAN. Thanks for jumping into the fight.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234