Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick-Henry
    ALIPAC... even tho' you guys are always editing and censoring my posts, news like this, is why I am and wil continue to be an ALIPAC supporter.. a vigilant citizenry..I love it ~
    Patrick Henry,

If you have a comment or concern about our moderators and their efforts, please abide by our rules and direct those comments to me via PM or e-mail.

Thank you.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Get those letters to the editor rolling folks! They need to know we are watching and ready to point out their bias!

W
    come on gang give me a hand here send them letters.
    All taken care of COI.
    thanks

wish I could find a email or fax number for our Coasties so we could all send them an at a boy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I will work in thanks for ICE and the Coast Guard in my letter I'm working on since the article certainly did not thank them or show anyone expressing thanks.

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I will work in thanks for ICE and the Coast Guard in my letter I'm working on since the article certainly did not thank them or show anyone expressing thanks.

W
    W, I'll pm you local paper has a section "To The Editor" for local complaints and at a boys.

W & COI, I sent them some good 'earful' info. It would be nice to see if we get some kind of reaction from them.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12