Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC ACTIVISTS ALERT! Reach out to America Now!

Supporters of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC:

The phone is ringing off the hook and the e-mails are coming in faster than we can answer them today. America has seen the large mobs of illegal aliens in our streets making demands and waving their Mexican and Guatemalan flags and people are very angry.

The backlash is huge and all allied organizations are reporting the same incoming support.

Many of our activists are bravely navigating inside the protests now to capture the true feelings of these protesters. We will post the pictures and videos as soon as they come in.

We need everyone else to join our efforts immediately to accomplish several things today and the rest of this week.

Our goals are to get as many people to sign up at www.alipac.us in three areas to get them organized.

1. We need as many people as possible signed up for our e-mail alerts using the box in the upper left hand corner.

2. We need people to sign up as Volunteers using the volunteer section on the top blue tool bar at www.alipac.us

Volunteer section
    http://www.alipac.us/content-4.html

3. We need people to sign up as contributors using the Contribute features on the top blue tool bar.

Contributor Section
    http://www.alipac.us/content-9.html

Americans are ready to take action and they need to organize with groups like ALIPAC that are supported by Hispanic, Black, White, and Asian Americans. They need to coordinate with us because we have a proven track record of successful campaigns and we have the support of many LEGAL immigrants.

Here is what we need each of you to do.

1. Forward this e-mail to all of your e-mail contacts.

2. Call your friends and family members, talk to your neighbors and co-workers. They need to know how to find us and what we need them to do to support and coordinate with our operations.

3. Please print up and distribute as many of our national fliers as possible. You can print them in black and white or color at home. Both fliers are found in our ALIPAC Action Panel in the Activism section at this link. Let's get more of them out in every state!

Link to fliers
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=24

4. Call any national or local talk radio show you can get on. Do your best to mention that you are working with other concerned Americans through ALIPAC or Americans for Legal Immigration PAC found on the web at www.alipac.us

5. Send letters to the editor to your local papers mentioning ALIPAC and our organizations messages and platform.

6. Search the Internet for Discussion Groups, Forums, any place that allows you to post comments. Many newspaper websites have these areas. Post a link to http://www.alipac.us or this e-mail or your own comments encouraging people to join and organize with ALIPAC.

WE CANNOT ALLOW AMERICA TO GET UPSET AT WHAT THEY SEE ON TV TODAY AND THEN RETURN TO APATHY NEXT WEEK. WE NEED YOU TO HELP US REACH OUT TO AMERICANS THIS WEEK TO GET THEM ORGANIZED AND REINFORCING OUR WORK.

To have our existing immigration laws enforced, Americans must organize and combine their funds and time behind this effort.

Let's all work together as a team. Let's all reach out to America! Let's roll!

Our online activists await you in our Discussion Groups section to answer any questions or assist your efforts.

William Gheen
    Americans for Legal Immigration PAC ALIPAC
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 329-3999
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Have posted to the NC forums with links to this, have sent out numerous emails.
    Thinking about doing a Forest Gump and walk/jog across NC next week with a No Amnesty Secure Borders sign on my back. At my age you would think I would want to drive.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

COI,
    Frosty W is doing a bike ride across America to fight illegal immigration, maybe you should contact him to die along.

I have posted to many forums. I put about 50 flyers yesterday at my college campus. I covered all of the bulletin boards I could find.

I am printing up more flyers and sending them out to all businesses in my town as well as leaving them at the Post Office, Wal-Mart (They keep vanishing from there) and many other places.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    COI,
    Frosty W is doing a bike ride across America to fight illegal immigration, maybe you should contact him to die along.

I have posted to many forums. I put about 50 flyers yesterday at my college campus. I covered all of the bulletin boards I could find.

I am printing up more flyers and sending them out to all businesses in my town as well as leaving them at the Post Office, Wal-Mart (They keep vanishing from there) and many other places.
    But thenI don't have Frosty's money and bikes chaff my cheeks you aren't real busy next week are you ? How are your walking shoes ?

A little gold bond powder will take care of the chaffing. You dont need any money to ride with Frosty. They are paying for the meals and housing. He says you can join him on any part of his ride.

My shoes are fine. I am busier than I should be, but will do all I can to make my voice heard.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

The forums at the Des Moines Register are getting hits like crazy. I'm making sure that I provide resources on there so people can get real info on this issue.

I'm also going to be doing more work at Drake this week.

Blueman,

We need you to direct them to resources here at ALIPAC. That's today's mission for ALIPAC supporters.

W

William,

I just dropped another ALIPAC link at the register's blog. There's a lot of angry US citizens posting their opinions on that site and hopefully they will make their way over here.

Quote Originally Posted by iamblueman4
    William,

I just dropped another ALIPAC link at the register's blog. There's a lot of angry US citizens posting their opinions on that site and hopefully they will make their way over here.
    Great, keep them stirred up.

I went around today asking people how they felt about the march in our streets yesterday. Needless to say, everyone I spoke to was upset including a legal immigrant from Venezuela. I handed out cards with the ALIPAC web address on them and asked people to get online and see what they can do to help stop this invasion.
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast