Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"No house divided against itself will stand!" People, none of us believes exactly like anyone else, but to stop the destruction of this nation by the globalists-open borders politicians who are in control and destroying this nation, we must stick together on issues we hold in common and dear. We should not be disassociating ourselves with people whose support and help we need just because they believe government was responsible for 9/11 or for allowing the Japanese to bomb Pearl Harbor to start that war because we cannot prove that government was not informed. That such actions are horrible does not preclude our corrupt politicians’ ability to cause such actions because of the huge sums of money the bankers and corporations make on such conditions. So many of our politicians are self serving for bribe types, that we do not have enough righteous politicians to stop their evil, and that is why our nation is in peril.
    In order to work against these huge sums of money thrown at our politicians to vote against us, we must work together with Tom Tancredo (who has had to endure much punishment for his stand to stop amnesties and who deserves respect for so doing—you didn’t see the other congressmen helping us, no they were catering to La Raza, et al). We need to work with Tom Tancredo and everybody else who is trying to protect this nation by disallowing any PATHWAYS TO CITIZENSHIP and closing the borders, ports and other access areas. And we should not be fighting wars in Iraq, Afghanistan and elsewhere when we aren't even protecting the USA at home. What madness and meanness against our military and nation.
    When voting, please remember the politicians take surveys to tell you what you want to hear and not what they actually represent. Look at their past record of activity. If they have not been actively working to stop “pathways to citizenship" and to stop foreigners from being able to work in the USA so citizens can get jobs again, then VOTE THEM OUT!!! This nation will not be our nation much longer unless illegals are stopped from being able to enter and work in the USA. They must NEVER EVER be given a PATHWAY TO CITIZENSHIP or allowed to work illegally ever again in the USA because this is part of their plan of taking this nation over—by outnumbering and outvoting us. They manipulate USA citizens by making them feel sorry for them in order to get amnesty. They say USA citizens are breaking up their families. Did we invite them here? No. They can take their whole family back to where they should have been in the first place and thank USA citizens for all they stole from us while they were here!
    Support Arizona and demand all states implement the same laws because most of those in charge of the federal government REFUSE to protect our states and nation and are traitors. Obama and many of Congress are the enemy of our Constitution and way of life. Fight for states’ rights to stop the oppression from the federal government. Do not let them take away our states’ rights. Sign up online to impeach Obama and work to get rid of Pelosi, Reed and the whole traitorous bunch.

Nobody gets it right 100% of the time except our William Gheen as far as I am concerned.

Infowars is on my favorites bar and it's going to stay there.

I follow them on twitter and I'm going to continue.

Those Fema camps he speaks of can be filled with you know who as far as I'm concerned.

Any other country would have shot, imprisoned, or disappeared those 15,000,000 anchor baby leaches.

They were told to come here, get on welfare, breed, and send money home by their own government and they call us racists because that's the only tool in their bag.

Logic, statistics, common sense and the rule of law need not apply here.

The only thing that counts is anchor baby power and Hispanic control of local and national government and the reconquest of their precious southwest they stole from the Indians in the first place.

Watch this bs. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dgh1mrBTZw

Now we have "birth tourism' deal with.

12,000 Turkish children have been born here since 2003 by coming here on vacation right before the woman is expecting. I will post complete news article on this cf on discussons until I figure out where the administrators want it.

Then they can move it anywhere they please and i will reread the instructions for posting again.

Our own generosity is scoffed at and they laugh at us to our faces for being so stupid.

Carl LaFong
    Professor LaFong

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123