Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC AMNESTY FLASH ALERT. Some progress in GA and NH?

Supporters of ALIPAC:

Your efforts are working! We have unconfirmed reports that Senator Sununu of New Hampshire plans to vote NO on CLOTURE for the new Senate Bill S. 1639. We need you to ...

1. Call Senator Sununu's DC office at (202) 224-2841 You must insist on specifics about his plans to vote NO on CLOTURE on S. 1348 or the new bill S. 1639. It is very important that you determine if he means No on the CLOTURE vote and No for either bill. If you get a conformation on that, then please express a great deal of thanks and gratitude to both Senator Sununu and his staff and end the call asking them to please try to get the other Senator from New Hampshire, Judd Gregg, to join Sununu in opposing these bills.

2. Please report what you learn via this thread so our other activists can share this information.

Feeback at
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=69812

3. Then, please call Senator Judd Gregg's office. If Sununu's office has convinced you he opposes these bills, please share that information and ask Senator Gregg to "join with Sununu in voting NO on CLOTURE for S. 1348, S. 1639, or any bills like them." If Sununu is not a solid NO, then practice your regular persuasion calls on Senator Gregg's staff.

Our calls into GA started yesterday morning and by dinner time we had notice that both Senators were in opposition.

We started our calls into New Hampshire early this morning, now we may be hearing a No from one of the two NH Senators! Let us hope and pray that our efforts are working here.

Still no solid No from Richard Burr's (R-NC). His staff is still saying he opposes this bill in its current form. That means, he might support this bill with some changes. Let us know if you can get anything different out of them.

Please go after the Senators from Kentucky and Utah hard because our calls have just started going out in those states. We are really letting Senator Mitch McConnel have it in our automated calls! We are pointing out that he is one of the main supporters of this Amnesty bill for illegal aliens, alongside Ted Kennedy from Massachusetts! We have asked the fine people of Kentucky to call both Senators and to give Mitch McConnel an earful and explain they will never elect him to office again, even as a dogcatcher, if he does not cease his support for this bill. That message should be in about 250,000 homes in KY by nightfall!

----

NEW TACTIC ALERT

You can use this as a new tactic. Please use this information in your calls, e-mails, and faxes to Washington. Please send copies of this to the media and talk radio shows. Please call in to talk radio shows and explain that the reason Congress's approval ratings are now at historic lows is because they are considering amnesty for illegal aliens, instead of enforcing our existing immigration laws. This poll is a powerful tool if you use it wisely.

For more info, please read, distribute, and utilize

Failure to enforce immigration laws drives Congress approval to historic low!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... =1&thold=0
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Will call ASAP and report results here!

Keep up the good work patriots! We are making a difference!

Don't let up!
    Keep the pressure on!

On efforts are not going unnoticed!

Georgia Senators will vote NO on cloture!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=69815
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I called both my NH senators-2nd time today. The answers were pretty consistent both times I called.

Sen. Sununu's office said he will vote NO on cloture and that he is against amnesty in any form. I made sure to verify that it was a no on cloture and he said correct. I thanked him and asked him to please try and persuade Sen. Gregg to vote the same way.

Sen Gregg's office will not commit to an answer-still deciding, depends on possible amendments. I informed him that Sen Sununu is voting no and to please stand strong with him in fighting for the American people. Also reminded him that anyone who votes yes will have protests outside their state offices. This would be selling out America and it will not be forgotten when he runs for reelection.

Just called Burr's office in Winston Salem and she told me they are keeping a log on the calls today.

So please, please call Phone: (800) 685-8916 to tell him NO for cloture on S.1639. I reminded her of the new gallup poll results showing only 14% of those surveyed have confidence in this Congress. I also reminded a large number of Senators will be losing their jobs very soon, and let's be sure Burr is not one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Just called Burr's office in Winston Salem and she told me they are keeping a log on the calls today.

So please, please call Phone: (800) 685-8916 to tell him NO for cloture on S.1639. I reminded her of the new gallup poll results showing only 14% of those surveyed have confidence in this Congress. I also reminded a large number of Senators will be losing their jobs very soon, and let's be sure Burr is not one of them.

Called
    * <div>[b]<div>2000 people has visited http://www.dumpgloria.com/ in the last 3 months
    People who believes in God, America, The Bill Of Rights and Limited Government.
    </div>
    </div>

I just pray...they are speaking without forked tongue
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Keep calling until they cannot say anything but NO on CLOTURE.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Just called Sununu's office

1:32PM EASTERN TIME
    Just called his offfice in DC. Spoke to the aid. "THe Senator is against the bill. I then asked. He is against S. 1639? He said "YES"
    SO he will vote NO on Cloture for S.1639. That is correct.
    And if it gets to a vote? Aide: "He will vote against the bill if it gets that far"

I thanked him for his stand.

SENATOR GREGG

Just spoke to Senator Gregg's assistant in DC
    "The Senator has not taken any posistion as of yet"
    I reminded him that Sunnunu has taken a position and promised to vote NO on Cloture. I implored him to stand with him and do the right thing.

He obviously needs more pressure for others.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast