Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Interesting you say that because that is exactly the scenario a concerned parent in Treynor gave to PCEMA - his example was " an illegal alien upset that the DREAM Act failed goes into the school to shoot American students.." That's when the PCEMA told him that he and his daughter were NOT welcomed to participate in the drill OR even be allowed on the site.

The PCEMA quickly took back that statement after receiving many calls and emails and told the father and daughter that yes, they were welcomed to participate.

Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    do i LOOK like a domestic terrorist ?
    "No you look like you're hot and sweaty!" As I drink this ice cold glass of ice tea! Ahh! Lipton!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I don't know you all, today, I was really looking like a "domestic" terrorist today, big machine, beating the heck out of shortening, sugars and eggs, whipping them into submission in order to add chocolate chips, and then clumping them into controlled blobs into a blistering hot oven....

The horror !

Then I gave a dozen to a fence riding liberal my son works with, and...HE ATE THEM!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    I don't know you all, today, I was really looking like a "domestic" terrorist today, big machine, beating the heck out of shortening, sugars and eggs, whipping them into submission in order to add chocolate chips, and then clumping them into controlled blobs into a blistering hot oven....

The horror !

Then I gave a dozen to a fence riding liberal my son works with, and...HE ATE THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SusanSmithNAG
    Interesting you say that because that is exactly the scenario a concerned parent in Treynor gave to PCEMA - his example was " an illegal alien upset that the DREAM Act failed goes into the school to shoot American students.." That's when the PCEMA told him that he and his daughter were NOT welcomed to participate in the drill OR even be allowed on the site.

The PCEMA quickly took back that statement after receiving many calls and emails and told the father and daughter that yes, they were welcomed to participate.
    Please excuse me for asking this question but, did anybody in the DHS and the white house stop and think that script might just come to life by those who are in the country "ILLEGALLY" who are really mad because all of their demands are not being met, would really do something like going into a school and just start shooting American school kids "DO ANY OF THESE PEOPLE IN WASHINGTON HAVE AT LEAST A HALF A OUNCE OF GREY MATTER BETWEEN THEIR EARS" something like this could happen for real at the suggestion of the U.S. government. what a bunch of "IDIOTS" we have running the country. the power of suggestion is real strong and, they should know that and know better

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    Quote Originally Posted by SusanSmithNAG

Please excuse me for asking this question but, did anybody in the DHS and the white house stop and think that script might just come to life by those who are in the country "ILLEGALLY" who are really mad because all of their demands are not being met, would really do something like going into a school and just start shooting American school kids "DO ANY OF THESE PEOPLE IN WASHINGTON HAVE AT LEAST A HALF A OUNCE OF GREY MATTER BETWEEN THEIR EARS" something like this could happen for real at the suggestion of the U.S. government. what a bunch of "IDIOTS" we have running the country. the power of suggestion is real strong and, they should know that and know better
    the white house and this administration thinks people like us are the enemy. they got their papers on this from the SPLC and ADL when the DHS put out the report in mid 2009 detailing this very thing. They dont want to think that it can be someone illegal because they know if that actually happens, Americans will be demanding action instead of this administration wanting to give all illegals amnesty

KFAB1110 AM Radio - The Scott Voorhees Show from 9am - 11am CST did a fantastic show on this Monday. His show today (Tues) will be talking about it again. Call in number 402-558-1110.

To listen to his AWESOME show from Monday click onto the link below. If that doesn't work, please go to www.kfab.com click onto the tab in the upper left "shows" and click onto Scott Voorhees - on his page on the left hand side click onto VINTAGE VOORHEES.

Twisted Training in Treynor
    Mon, 28 Mar 2011 14:06:13 -0400
    Due to overzealous and ardently political Homeland Security and Pottawatamie County officials, Treynor's Cardinals are apparently in danger of being wasted by the Tea Party. (1hr14min15sec)
    Download

To download the podcast, right-click "Download" and select "Save Target As" from the menu.
    iPhone users: Press and hold the Download link until the iPhone asks if you want to open, open in a new page, or copy. Choose "Open in New Page" to listen.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234