Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Almost none of the people leaving Arizona will ever be allowed to re-enter the US as legal immigrants. When they leave, they're going home for good. Americans are going to clamp down on legal immigration and rightly so. This allowing 1.3 to 1.6 legal immigrants to enter the US every year is soon going to grind to a halt. We can't absorb the number of legal immigrants being allowed into the US now let alone increase it to allow for illegal aliens who have already violated every law on the book to sign up to enter the US legally. These people are going home for good. Their incentive to leave is the law and its consequences when fully enforced including fines, property confiscations, family separations, prison, and a shackled deportation at their expense after their long hard hot detention in an Arizona Tent.

For those who haven't seen or have forgotten the truth about Legal Immigration, please view this video prepared by Roy Beck of NumbersUSA called Immigration Gumballs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7WJeqxuOfQ
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Right now our mission is to get more illegals leaving American instead of simply moving to other states.

The fact that many of them are selling their belongings may indicate many plan to move south back across the border.

Media reporting this suggestion for safe exits could help escalate the exodus.

Let's hope it breaks press. Ive done three radio show interviews already about it and have two more scheduled for tomorrow.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JBK

Gumballs

EXCELLENT video Judy and thanks for bringing it up. I have seen, written, talked about this subject sooo much sometimes I forget some things, LOL. It is ABSOLUTELY true, the video, we can't EVER stop the overpopulation of the rest of the world or allow millions and millions to come into the USA year after year. Before long....and not too long....we will be just like the countries they fled. Why that is so hard for people to SEE I don't know. Unfortunately, many I have talked with basically poo-poo the "idea". Why? It hasn't AFFECTED them yet....plain and simple. They can't even fathom a "future"......that is not what they have grown accustomed to....but I try, try, try everyday anyway. Illegal and legal immigration really really needs to be STOPPED.....
    John B. King

Banned
    "Yeah, I see your point. Let them go quietly. Who cares if they have been here 10, 12, 15 years illegally milking the system and the American taxpayers. God Bless."

And you would suggest AZres what? Be realistic. And your right I don't care. I want them out.
    Illegals going home are going to wait in line to get processed?.
    In your dreams. U.S/ I.N.S is going to spend how much to implement the Safe Passage Out of America for Illegals. I have all the faith and confidence in our government in this program. And how much it would cost the tax payer. Do you know they spend 2000 plus dollars on a sign telling you their the ones painting a 50.00 picnic table in your national park.? "look it up".
    How do you collect what those that have been here illegally 10-12-15 years owe us?
    Ooh, Lets see ...Let them pay a fine?, some back taxes?, go back home awhile? and, oops sorry Senator McCain we said no to that. Maybe secure the border first? What does first mean?
    "Yea, I see your point". Zilch.God Bless.
    Respectfully, T

Banned
    Airdale:

And your point is?

An article about your announcement made the main headline on drudge W!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-207218-0.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by AZres
    Yeah, I see your point. Let them go quietly. Who cares if they have been here 10, 12, 15 years illegally milking the system and the American taxpayers. God Bless.
    If they own a house here they left behind but are renting out we could confiscate and sell it, but if not they don't have much in assets we could reasonably get. On the other hand the Foundations and Corporations who funded illegal immigration have billions in assets, we should confiscate all of it and use it to pay down the national debt.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Airdale:

And your point is?
    I'm just edgy, I want 1070 to go into action without a hitch in 27 hours so bad.
    As we all do.
    Keep up the good fight.

Quote Originally Posted by airdale
    Airdale:

And your point is?
    I'm just edgy, I want 1070 to go into action without a hitch in 27 hours so bad.
    As we all do.
    Keep up the good fight.
    We're all pulling for clear sailing on Arizona's new law. Arizona has worked so hard, tried so diligently in every possible manner to do this well and right over many years, and clearly and unquestionably deserves a green light for full speed ahead by the courts.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

We will have to sue the federal government for not enforcing immigration law

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast