Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why would they do that and lose all of those new Demon Rat voters?
    <div>All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men and women do nothing!</div>

Did you really think that they will just go quietly back to Mexico? The young ones are just about rioting in our streets demanding that Obama DO something. He knows he has Sotomayor in the Supreme court and Elena Kagan will be the next radical to be appointed.
    <div>All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men and women do nothing!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by illinois4az
    We will have to sue the federal government for not enforcing immigration law
    I believe you are absolutely right. And then after they're sued, the federal government should be stripped of its powers to admit immigrants without prior consent of every state legislature affected by it.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

we need a list of the major illegal employers so we can boycott THEM!!!

Spanish required for jobs....

Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    Charging these people, detaining them, putting them through hearings etc, would be a waste of money. Hopefully, though, they are not leaving with unpaid debts and defaulted loans and credit.
    If they are leaving unpaid debt it is to companies like bank of america who cater to illegals. I dropped this bank after they put a spanish speaking teller in my branch. I truly hope this bank gets screwed out of millions and has to go out of business.
    Home Depot even has spanish speakers in the paint dept......don't people understand that one language helps keep us united. Oh, I forgot the obama administration definately does not want us united.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234