Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC Blasts Past La Raza on Facebook!

Friends of ALIPAC,

Thanks to the hard work and support of many dedicated activists, ALIPAC has just blown past the National Council of La Raza (The Race) on Facebook.

This means that ALIPAC is now the most supported organization in the new social media networks on either side of the immigration debate.

Earlier we announced that we had taken the lead among our friends and allies on the immigration enforcement side of the debate on Twitter, Facebook, and Myspace, but that La Raza still had a lead on all of us in one location on Facebook.

ALIPAC announced on October 11 that it was our goal to surpass the National Council of La Raza on Facebook by November 14. Due to hard volunteer work and superior support levels from the American public we have passed them in only 14 days!

ALIPAC's Twitter account has also grown rapidly as has our e-mail alert list here at ALIPAC. Rising numbers of Americans are coming to aid our efforts each day in response to our new presence in the social media, our popular position in support of free speech and our coverage over the illegal alien Halloween costume, our new lobbying efforts to stall Amnesty legislation in Washington, and our efforts to hold Tea Parties Against Amnesty in many places in America on Nov. 14!

We clearly have a new rapid rate of growth here at ALIPAC and we clearly have new momentum!

Now that ALIPAC leads the pack among all groups on each side of the immigration debate, our new goal is to absolutely dominate the opposition on these fronts.

Our pro-enforcement side is the side that has 80% support from the public, while their pro-Amnesty and pro-llegal immigration positions have less than 15% support from the public.

Thus, our new goal for ALIPAC in the social media fronts is to dominate the pro-amnesty side by a factor of 4 to 1 so that our support levels are in harmony with the national polling information compared to the weak and unpopular position of La Raza, LULAC, MALDEF, Immigration Voice, Media Matters, etc....

We do need to caution everyone that the fight to censor free speech and freedoms of the press and free political expression are going full blast right now.

The pro-invasion groups are spending huge sums of money on Google ads and ads on Facebook and Myspace.

Most of you who use Faceook will see an expensive ad on the right of your screen that reads "Reform Immigration" with a young Hispanic women covering her heart with her hand in front of a large American flag. This is a PRO-AMNESTY group called "Reform Immigration For America."

We can't tell how much they are spending, but they are spending money each time someone clicks on that ad and it takes them to a website that tries to get Amnesty supporters to enter their cell phone numbers to receive text messages when the AMNESTY legislation is launched. The Globalists are building a small army to try to COUNTER YOU, ALIPAC, and the AMERICAN MAJORITY with calls, faxes, emails, law maker visits, and events!

While they can afford to spend what is likely to be hundreds of dollars per day on Facebook for ads, we cannot match them on that front.

The situation over on Google is even worse. Go to Google(dot)com and type in "illegal immigration".

While most of the top returns on page 1 and 2 of this search brings viewers to groups like ALIPAC that are fighting against illegal immigration, check out the expensive Ad Words campaigns on the right!

While Google is actively censoring many ads that groups like ALIPAC try to pay for, they are making a fortune off of their business arrangement with the pro-AMNESTY GROUPS!

These high dollar pro-AMNESTY GROUPS can afford to pay each time someone clicks on their ads to be led to PRO-AMNESTY propaganda.

Just look at who is promoting Comprehensive Amnesty right now... The Council on Foreign Relations, MALDEF, Reform Immigration for America, La Raza, Generation Engage, Drum Major Institute for Public Policy.

You may have to check the listings at different times each day because each group sets an ad budget and once a certain number of people click on the Google Ads they go away for the remainder of the day. We want you to see these ads and look into them for and with us.

While these pro-Amnesty groups are trying to buy their way to the top, ALIPAC is racing to consolidate public support before the next attempt to censor and silence our side is made.

Please take the time to visit these ad links and see what the opposition is up to. While we do not have exact numbers, clearly these groups are spending thousands in online advertising each day as they prepare for their legislative Amnesty assault designed to take America down for good.

We would like to thank each of you who is on our e-mail alerts list, Facebook, Myspace, Youtube, and Twitter accounts. Please help us by spreading the word to get others on board and please contribute when you can.

We have good news to report today but we have many major battles directly ahead and it is going to take all of us working together for us to prevail.

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us

If you have questions or want to look into these ads and research some of the groups to see who is funding them please post your information and questions at this tracking link...
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-969260.html#969260
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Most of you that use Faceook will see an expensive ad on the right of your screen that reads "Reform Immigration" with a young Hispanic women covering her heart with her hand in front of a large American flag. This is a PRO-AMNESTY group called "Reform Immigration For America."
    William- Next to ads there is an "X". All you need to do is hit X then it will prompt you to give a reason why you dont like the ad. I would choose "misleading" or "offensive". I've done this with ads that read "Obama wants you to go back to school" and others like "Obama wants to give you a loan" etc. The ad will disappear from your page plus you get to complain about it.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Wow. Thanks butterbean. I never noticed that. There is nothing more irritating than ads that flash at a high rate.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Great news!!!!

get on down wit cha bad self

Thanks for heads up Butterbean! I swear that "Obama wants Moms to go back to school" ad follows me around everywhere I go on the net.

I see Center for Immigration Studies... cis.org

They are an org that puts out a lot of good information.

Dixie

I have a question not quite related to the topic?

Why is there not a boycott against Disney World in Orlando Florida? They are a well known employer for illegals. Growing more and more every year.. I myself refuse to go there.. So many people unemployed and they keep hiring illegals.

Re: I have a question not quite related to the topic?

Quote Originally Posted by totallyfrustrated
    Why is there not a boycott against Disney World in Orlando Florida? They are a well known employer for illegals. Growing more and more every year.. I myself refuse to go there.. So many people unemployed and they keep hiring illegals.
    I checked Numbers USA Everify & the
    Hilton in the Walt Disney World Resort
    1751 Hotel Plaza Blvd, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
    The Hilton uses Everify, a possible action is a letter/call campaign to Walt Disney asking why they dont use Everify?

I also looked up whether they sponsor HB visas & Green cards here's the link:
    http://bit.ly/1NyYHE

To help unemployed American workers we can pressure the companies in our area to use Everify & pressure companies that sponsor foreign workers to stop.
    Here is link to companies that USE Everify, look up companies to see if they use Everify Everify http://bit.ly/241JM9

Foreign workers need sponsorship from a U.S. employer; You can check out
    Top 100 H1B Visa Sponsors in 51 States(businesses) http://bit.ly/cMmZN

Send This Free Fax!
    Urge your Members of Congress to Oppose Amnesty http://bit.ly/mdTCC

Tea Party Against AMNESTY 4 Illegal Aliens Nov. 14,09! http://www.againstamnesty.com/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast