Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC Breaks Web Traffic Records! State FOCUS Campaigns!

Supporters of ALIPAC:

We are pleased to announce that our efforts to reach the public and bring people to our cause is working better than ever.

Our opposition will hate to hear this, but ALIPAC has just set a new monthly web traffic record!

www.alipac.us is now the largest archive of information about America's illegal immigration crisis in existence. New supporters and curious Americans are coming in the door each day!

Our old monthly web traffic record was set in May of 2006, when Americans were shocked to see so many illegal aliens marching down Main Street, with Mexican flags making demands of us. Many Americans rushed to their computers realizing that they had been kept in the dark. Many found ALIPAC thanks to our design.

The old record from May of 2006 was 2,532,079 pages of our site viewed in that month.

This record has fallen and our new record has been set for March of 2007 with 2,581,875

We have also surpassed the 5,000 registrants mark on our website. Our Discussion Groups have become a very vibrant activist platform with over 5,000 signed up for accounts since we started on 9/11/2004.

The illegals plan to march in the streets again in April and May. This is good news for us because it is a known fact that their 2006 Marches were a big mistake on their part and created a huge backlash.

The question that remains is how many of our fellow Americans will take action only when they are upset and learn something new like they did in May of 2006 Vs how many fellow Americans will stay active on this issue.

Sleeping cattle? Or Citizen Activist Leaders?

April and May of 2007 will be high volume months for ALIPAC as the battles rage city to city, state to state, and in DC.

----

STATE FOCUS CAMPAIGNS ADDED

We have added State FOCUS Campaigns to our FOCUS Campaign area in the alipac.us Discussion Groups.

We need your help. There are more states and cities involved in the fighting than our core activists can handle.

Helping with calls and e-mails is easy and our online activists stand ready to assist you, if you are willing to help.

If you can spare some time and help in our new State FOCUS campaigns then please visit, read, and post at this link....

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... forum&f=24

We appreciated your continued support.

If you have not signed up for the Amnesty Alamo Project, to block amnesty in DC, please sign up soon at www.HoldTheirFeetToTheFire.org

ALIPAC
    Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC)
    www.alipac.us
    Leading the fight against illegal immigration in America.

Not an ALIPAC Supporter Yet? Please lend your financial support today via this link...
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is just fantastic news!

I have watched the number of guests increase in just the last few days. Our message is getting out there!
    I am proud to be one voice added to so many voices calling on those who make policy to make sure that America and her citizens come first.

I have never seen a gathering place on the web where so many congregate to share ideas and action in such a helpful and non agressive manner. The people here are really committed and really nice!

No going back to sleep for me
    I am here to stay!
    Congrats to my favorite place to read and learn!
    ALIPAC ROCKS!