Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Here are some documents related to this case and the no match letter sent to the Whitman's if anyone wants to review this stuff..

http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tm ... oria_3.pdf
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: You're joking...right?

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by JackMcIntosh
    Ive received about 20 emails from people screaming they are leaving ALIPAC and very upset with our statement on this situation.

I'm writing them back with the following....

(Name),

Just so I understand you clearly. Are you saying to me that if we feel a candidate is a better choice in an election we should adjust our advocacy for the enforcement of America's existing border, immigration, and labor laws accordingly or subserviently to those considerations?

Sincerely,

William Gheen
    www.alipac.us
    Well, I'm not leaving...I just got here after someone on another forum told me that some goofball site was calling for Whitman's arrest.

I'm sure I won't be welcome very long, but while I have the chance just let me ask one question...

ARE YOU STUPID OR ARE YOU JUST A HYPOCRITE?

Let's just use the facts we have so far...

Whitman can prove that she followed the letter of the law...so now she should be arrested?

How about this...how about you call for the arrest of the only person here who can be proven to have broken an entire series of laws...the illegal immigrant?!

Driver license, social security number, lying on a job application, entering the country illegally...oh and how about those pay checks? They had to be cashed which means this illegal immigrant had to provide fraudulent identification each and every time she cashed a check...

You claim this site is about enforcing our immigration laws...then maybe you should consider calling for them to be enforced against the people who are breaking them.

Employers of illegal immigrants are responsible if they knowingly employ illegals and the laws against that should be strictly enforced, but if the employer has followed the law and the illegal has committed fraud to convince that employer that he/she is here legally...the criminal is at fault.

Now, there may be more revelations to come, but so far what we have indicates that Whitman has complied with the law, the illegal in question on the other hand is known to have committed a series of criminal acts.

Your organization is shooting from the hip and in my opinion you're taking aim at the wrong person.

You're making a mockery of your own mission....typical.

Anyway...I've said what I had to say. Let's see how you handle an honest opinion.
    Federal laws have been broken and neither you, ALIPAC, nor Fox News or CNN have the proper ability or role to tell what Whitman did or did not know, the proper place for that is in a court of law and for it to enter a court of law there must be charges and arrests.

Your claim that Whitman did not know or had proper documentation is all speculative and if you are going to treat all Federal crimes like that where no due process takes place just because someone says "I'm innocent" then you can write off most Federal law enforcement in America.

ALIPAC opposes Amnesty for illegal aliens and those that that support Amnesty for illegals, thus we oppose both Jerry Brown and Meg Whitman.

ALIPAC supports the enforcement of our existing immigration, border, and labor laws, thus we support the enforcement of those laws against those that have broken them.

If Whitman contends she broke the laws by accident, then she should tell it to the judge.

If I were caught with stolen property, I would be charged and my protests of innocence would be made to a judge. If I were caught with drugs in my possession and I claimed they belonged to someone else, I would still be arrested and my claims would be made to a judge or jury.

This is the American legal process 101. It is a shame that many people want to forget about that when its a Republican in a fight against a Democrat.

W
    No, American legal process 101 is...

The investigation takes place...you find out what actually happened and then you arrest anyone you believe has broken the law.

The only statement you have made that is anything other than biased opinion is...

"Federal laws have been broken and neither you, ALIPAC, nor Fox News or CNN have the proper ability or role to tell what Whitman did or did not know..."

Since we don't know all the facts, for you to call for Whitman to be arrested is an irresponsible overreaction that could effect a democratic election...which is probably one of your motivating factors.

There will be an investigation. The facts will come out and if it is proven that Whitman should be arrested, I'll join your call for that, but as things stand you don't know either and you're already demanding that she be arrested.

Irresponsible, hypocritical and self-serving.

What if in the end it is proven that Whitman did not knowingly break the law...do you just say "ooops, my bad," and forget the whole thing?

Opportunistic grandstanding on your part...nothing more.

BTW...I could care less who wins in California. I've been an active democrat for a couple of decades, but I find myself at odds with the current party leadership and the policies of the current administration.

I just find it incredibly irresponsible for you to take this public position when you admit you don't know the facts yet.
    The weakness of your positions on this are showing clearly Jack!

"Irresponsible, hypocritical and self-serving."... "Opportunistic grandstanding on your part...nothing more."

You think you can come here and throw out some insults and feel accomplished or persuade someone? Let me tell you a few things about me Jack, I've been swung at by people a heck of a lot more skilled, financed, powerful, and ruthless than you and that 'billy bad ass routine' will get you zero traction with me or any of the other brave patriots here at ALIPAC.

It is widely acknowledged by all parties, Whitman, Diaz, and the media that Federal crimes have been committed here.

Whitman hired an illegal alien for 9 years that is a violation of the law. Diaz is in the country illegally, that is a violation of the law.

The question is not one of if crimes have been committed or not, it is very clear that crimes have been committed.

What needs to be determined is guilt and culpability and the proper place for that is in the courts.

If you do not agree that the proper place for that analysis is the courts, then simply state that you feel that can all be determined by the media and people like you Jack.

Just tell the truth, but don't come on here sticking your finger in my face and making false accusations just because you don't have the skills or positioning to base your arguments on merit.

You are starting to sound like a real illegal alien supporter with your character assassination attempts.

You gonna play the race card soon Jack?

What if in the end it is proven that Whitman did not knowingly break the law...do you just say "ooops, my bad," and forget the whole thing?
    And who do you suggest "proves" whitman did not knowing break the law Jack? You? CNN? Fox? The LA Times? A street level cop or front line ICE agent?

How about a COURT JACK AS A COURT OF LAW IS THE ONLY REAL AUTHORITY TRUSTED BY AMERICANS TO MAKE SUCH JUDGMENTS.

For it to go to court, charges must be filed and arrests must be made unless a District Attorney wants to weigh in and announce there is not sufficient evidence to proceed.

W
    I'm not here to persuade anyone. I'm here to voice my opinion and if you are not comfortable with that...it's your site...you make the call.

You want to talk about the weakness of some one's position...okay...let's do that.

The only federal crimes that we know have been committed are on the part of the illegal immigrant.

So far everything we know about Whitman's side of this indicates that she complied with the law, but you call for her arrest...and you're telling me that that won't interfere with the election...like I said hypocritical at best.

Maybe you don't know as much as you think you do about the law...or maybe you just don't care...an immediate arrest in a case like this is not the way things are done...but don't let that get in the way of your agenda.

If Whitman did in fact comply with the law and did not know that this woman was illegal because she had been given false documentation then she has not committed a crime...period.

An arrest and a perp. walk is not how the determination is made...like I said...you're jumping the gun...there will be an investigation and the result of that investigation will determine whether or not Whitman should be arrested...that's the way it works...you don't get arrested because someone accuses you of committing a crime...you get arrested if there is EVIDENCE that you committed a crime.

Sorry to insist that proper procedure be followed, but I believe in the law...NOT LYNCH MOBS!

Take it how you want, I believe in enforcing all of our immigration laws, but I believe you are taking a stand that is irresponsible and self-serving, not to mention placing the credibility of this organization at risk if it turns out that Whitman did not commit a crime.

Maybe I'm wrong and it's not intentional, but your extremist reaction is introducing prejudice into this that will without a doubt be to the benefit of Jerry Brown and his bid for the Governorship...can you honestly tell me that you're not aware of that.

Enforce the law yes, but follow the proper legal procedure while you're doing it and frankly, you're position ignores the investigation and jumps straight to the arrest and destroys any claims of impartiality or moral superiority you might try to make.

If you really believe in the law, then you should trust the process...that is the most glaring weakness in your opinion.

JackMcIntosh wrote:

"BTW...I could care less who wins in California. I've been an active democrat for a couple of decades, but I find myself at odds with the current party leadership and the policies of the current administration. "

Are they not progressive enough for you or are they not moving fast enough?

Quote Originally Posted by lccat
    JackMcIntosh wrote:

"BTW...I could care less who wins in California. I've been an active democrat for a couple of decades, but I find myself at odds with the current party leadership and the policies of the current administration. "

As far as I'm concerned the current democratic leadership has made the word "progressive" a slur.

To me a "progressive" is an extremist more concerned about an agenda than our constitution or our personal liberties.

They've fallen into the trap of "group think" and ideological conformity that they used to accuse the conservatives of.

I live in Indiana...what passes for a "liberal" here is generally considered way too conservative by today's democratic party.

I'm liberal on some issues, very conservative on others and because of it...usually not welcome in either camp for long.

...she should have asked only for a US Citizen to give a job
    She listed herself as a "legal permanent resident" on the application. It would have been another discrimination charge to request a citizen only. Kinda like saying I want a white only. This is according to the civil rights czars.

If Whitman did in fact comply with the law and did not know that this woman was illegal because she had been given false documentation then she has not committed a crime...period.

Sorry to insist that proper procedure be followed, but I believe in the law...NOT LYNCH MOBS!

Maybe I'm wrong and it's not intentional, but your extremist reaction is introducing prejudice into this that will without a doubt be to the benefit of Jerry Brown and his bid for the Governorship...can you honestly tell me that you're not aware of that.

Enforce the law yes, but follow the proper legal procedure while you're doing it and frankly, you're position ignores the investigation and jumps straight to the arrest and destroys any claims of impartiality or moral superiority you might try to make.

If you really believe in the law, then you should trust the process...that is the most glaring weakness in your opinion.
    As an employer, Whitman has an obligation and responsibility to do her due diligence in hiring an employee, or in deciding what agency to use to do her hiring for her. If she were any other employer found with illegals in her employ, she would already be in very deep trouble!

I never heard any call to LYNCH anyone--that is inflammatory language! ALIPAC is calling for the government to do what they would normally do. It's obvious that the illegal was in Whitman's employ, and there whould be a deep investigation into that fact. If that requires an arrest to get that kind of investigation, then so be it. The fact remains that anyone NOT in power would already be arrested or, at the least, would be undergoing intensive grilling by the authorities. It's high time that our elected officials and the wealthy powerful in our society answered for their actions like the rest of us would be required to do. If she's exonerated, then fine, but that may be best decided be a jury and a court!

I'm sure William is perfectly aware of how this may affect the gubernatorial race in CA, BUT ALIPAC MUST BE CONSISTENT. If we are calling for the arrest of illegal immigrant law breakers, then we must also call for the arrest of America law breakers.

We as a nation have to realize that we MUST hold our politicians accountable, no matter what party they happen to belong to. CA has unethical, liberal candidates for governor because this is what they have tolerated for so long. It's up to the citizens of CA to get in there and FIGHT for good candidates. It takes a long time to turn the huge ship of state around, but it can be done!

As for trusting the process, how's that working out for us in the illegal immigration fight? Not so hot, as far as I can see. I believe we must often push our officials to do the right thing, just as we are trying to get them to enforce our immigration laws. It's a matter of being consistent in asking for laws to be enforced. Either our laws matter, or they don't. Which is it?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by lccat
    JackMcIntosh wrote:

As far as I'm concerned the current democratic leadership has made the word "progressive" a slur.

To me a "progressive" is an extremist more concerned about an agenda than our constitution or our personal liberties.

They've fallen into the trap of "group think" and ideological conformity that they used to accuse the conservatives of.

I live in Indiana...what passes for a "liberal" here is generally considered way too conservative by today's democratic party.

I'm liberal on some issues, very conservative on others and because of it...usually not welcome in either camp for long.
    Yea right Jack. Asking the authorities to put these violations in court to accurately determine guilt and innocence is a "lynch mob" tactic.

I try to be respectful to everyone, but your outlandish claims that our call for Whitman and Diaz to be arrested is comparable to some vigilante crowd ready to hang an innocent black man from a tree is the exact kind of disgusting hyperbole that has made people sick of Democrats and liberals.

There are many great Democrats in America that side with us on immigration enforcement, but the tactics you are trying to use here wreak of the lowest political denominators.

Your pretenses that you understand the system and values we are discussing are destroyed and your hypocrisy is clear for all to see.

How dare you compare me, anyone here, or any fine American that simply disagrees with you on an issue to a murderous mob ready to hang someone with a rope from a tree.

Get out of here Jack. You have nothing to offer us or this debate. Go crawl back under whatever troll rock you were under before you decided to disgrace this honorable forum with your filth.

You are nothing but a childish name caller that thinks if you insult others they will back down. You will find that using those stunts here will get you more of what you don't want Jack.

W

Post subject: PHOTO ; THE LETTER : NutMeg's Illegal Alien Maid

http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tm ... oria_3.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by imblest
    As an employer, Whitman has an obligation and responsibility to do her due diligence in hiring an employee, or in deciding what agency to use to do her hiring for her. If she were any other employer found with illegals in her employ, she would already be in very deep trouble!

ALIPAC is calling for the government to do what they would normally do. It's obvious that the illegal was in Whitman's employ, and there whould be a deep investigation into that fact. If that requires an arrest to get that kind of investigation, then so be it. The fact remains that anyone NOT in power would already be arrested or, at the least, would be undergoing intensive grilling by the authorities. It's high time that our elected officials and the wealthy powerful in our society answered for their actions like the rest of us would be required to do.
    I don't know how you can make statements like this. There are probably millions of people knowingly hiring illegal aliens in this country and you're saying that unless they're in a position of power they would be arrested if they were found out? That's nonsense, and I think you and William are completely off base with this. I'm not saying there shouldn't be penalties for hiring illlegals, because of course there should be. Maybe you know something I don't, but I have never heard of anyone getting arrested for hiring illegal aliens in this country and certainly not for hiring an illegal housekeeper, nanny, or gardener.
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

Quote Originally Posted by LAPhil
    Quote Originally Posted by imblest

ALIPAC is calling for the government to do what they would normally do. It's obvious that the illegal was in Whitman's employ, and there whould be a deep investigation into that fact. If that requires an arrest to get that kind of investigation, then so be it. The fact remains that anyone NOT in power would already be arrested or, at the least, would be undergoing intensive grilling by the authorities. It's high time that our elected officials and the wealthy powerful in our society answered for their actions like the rest of us would be required to do.
    I don't know how you can make statements like this. There are probably millions of people knowingly hiring illegal aliens in this country and you're saying that unless they're in a position of power they would be arrested if they were found out? That's nonsense, and I think you and William are completely off base with this. I'm not saying there shouldn't be penalties for hiring illlegals, because of course there should be. Maybe you know something I don't, but I have never heard of anyone getting arrested for hiring illegal aliens in this country and certainly not for hiring an illegal housekeeper, nanny, or gardener.
    I'm saying there are employers who get in deep trouble for hiring illegals. I am speaking specifically about raids on manufacturing plants, where as I understand it, some pretty large fines have been imposed. (Maybe I'm wrong about that--there are plenty here at ALIPAC who would know!)

Our laws make it illegal to employ a person who is here illegally. If there are millions of people who are doing it, then they are breaking the law and should be made to pay the penalty for doing that, NO MATTER WHO THEY ARE. OK, so maybe the government is NOT doing what it should in all cases of employing illegals. Does that mean that we who are against illegal immigration should just ignore that? Should we just ignore any culpability that Ms. Whitman may have? Do we just take her word for it that she didn't do anything wrong? Do you ever watch "COPS"? Almost every person they arrest declares their innocence--does that make them not guilty? Usually not!

We return again to the point--we are a nation of laws. Do we pick and choose which laws we want to obey? Well, we COULD, but if we get caught, we generally get in trouble. If we have laws, they should be enforced. If they are stupid laws, we should get rid of them, but we CAN'T just ignore them! The people who are hiring illegal housekeepers, gardeners, etc. should be prosecuted for doing that, then maybe they'll stop and give that job to a U.S. citizen who needs work!!

Let me restate the sentence that seems to bother you the most--
    *ALIPAC is calling for the government to do what they SHOULD normally do.* Is that better?