Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by imblest
    $25 an hour for a MAID?!?!?!

That ain't happening in NC!!!!
    I too noticed that! And was that nine years ago when she first put in her application?

Poor little illegal aliens, working out there in those hot fields because Americans refuse do the jobs the illegal aliens will do.

Makes a citizen wonder how many more poor little illegal aliens are working as maids across our fruited plains.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Quote Originally Posted by CaliMom
    Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Quote Originally Posted by rebart
    This is over the top. Diaz gave her forged papers. Whitman got Diaz from an employment agency with all the "correct" papers. Whitman has a copy of those papers. Whitman was the victim, not the perpetrator.

Jerry Brown is a career politician who has fed at the public trough all his life. He even got an allowance from his parents until he was in his 50s. He has gone around from Sacramento to Oakland and anywhere he can to get a political job. In the sixties we called him "Governor Moonbeam" or "Jerry the Fairy", or other good nicknames.

Your ill-thought campaign to prosecute an innocent Whitman could give Jerry the governorship, and CA can't take that. STOP before you do something stupid because you let political mudslinging influence you.
    It looks like the race for California Governor is a no-win situation.........either way.
    It doesn't surprise me one bit.
    No, it is not a no win situation either way. Whitman has much better ideas for California than Arnold ever did and of course has better ideas than Brown. Whitman isn't my lesser of two evil candidates.

I don't appreciate people who don't live in California trying to help Brown win over something they clearly do not have all of the information on to be making such a ridiculous demand for her arrest.

I can see the headlines now - ALIPAC supports Brown, demanding Whitman's arrest.

I can also see ALIPAC going bye bye within about six months due to membership drop after this.
    I don't appreciate people who don't live in California trying to help Brown win over something they clearly do not have all of the information on to be making such a ridiculous demand for her arrest.
    You better check my location(under Oklahoma)
    I lived in So, California from 1975-2007. So I know exactly what kind of a corrupt a*s hole Jerry Brown is and I would'nt want him back in office either.
    But the laws is the Law! Something each one of us have to face.
    ------------------------

Meg Whitman did nothing wrong. She went through an agency and she demanded and received documents that the immigrant was here legally, in fact was an American citizen.

If she had done any further questioning she would have been accused of discrimination and /or profiling.

Honest citiens are screwed whichever way they go when they get intangled in any way with Mexicans and other latinos. It's a shame because this hurts legal latinos.

Until the governmnet cracks down and deports illegals the best thing to do is avoid any business contacts with anyone who appears to be foreign. Is that racist? No just practical.

I lived in So, California from 1975-2007. So I know exactly what kind of an corrupt a*s hole Jerry Brown is and I would want him back in office.
    Oopsy. I think you left out the 'not.'
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Quote Originally Posted by CaliMom
    Quote Originally Posted by rebart
    This is over the top. Diaz gave her forged papers. Whitman got Diaz from an employment agency with all the "correct" papers. Whitman has a copy of those papers. Whitman was the victim, not the perpetrator.

Jerry Brown is a career politician who has fed at the public trough all his life. He even got an allowance from his parents until he was in his 50s. He has gone around from Sacramento to Oakland and anywhere he can to get a political job. In the sixties we called him "Governor Moonbeam" or "Jerry the Fairy", or other good nicknames.

Your ill-thought campaign to prosecute an innocent Whitman could give Jerry the governorship, and CA can't take that. STOP before you do something stupid because you let political mudslinging influence you.
    It looks like the race for California Governor is a no-win situation.........either way.
    It doesn't surprise me one bit.
    No, it is not a no win situation either way. Whitman has much better ideas for California than Arnold ever did and of course has better ideas than Brown. Whitman isn't my lesser of two evil candidates.

I can see the headlines now - ALIPAC supports Brown, demanding Whitman's arrest.

I can also see ALIPAC going bye bye within about six months due to membership drop after this.
    I lived in So, California from 1975-2007. So I know exactly what kind of a corrupt a*s hole Jerry Brown is and I would'nt want him back in office.
    But the laws is the Law! Something each one of us have to face.
    Why don't you enlighten us on how Whitman wouldn't have been sued if she questioned the employee's citizenship then. How would she have done it, since she had documents indicated she was legal?

btw, I'm not trying to be sarcastic asking that question. If an employer presses the issue, they can be sued. I'm curious how you would do it.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodOleDays

I lived in So, California from 1975-2007. So I know exactly what kind of an corrupt a*s hole Jerry Brown is and I would want him back in office.
    Oopsy. I think you left out the 'not.'
    check again...
    ------------------------

During her primary she was anti-ILLEGALS but shortly there after she became "moderate" campaigning in spanish and searching for that never ending path to citizenship in other words BLANKET AMNESTY. The Citizens of California may be down to "the lesser of two evils". She may change her Campaign slogan to "I'm the Lesser of Two Evils" again that worked well for McCain in the last Presidential Campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodOleDays
    Quote Originally Posted by imblest
    $25 an hour for a MAID?!?!?!

That ain't happening in NC!!!!
    I too noticed that! And was that nine years ago when she first put in her application?

Poor little illegal aliens, working out there in those hot fields because Americans refuse do the jobs the illegal aliens will do.

Makes a citizen wonder how many more poor little illegal aliens are working as maids across our fruited plains.
    I'll tell you what i noticed.........

On her driver's license it says that she is 4'5"

Really ?

The documents of NutMeg's Illegal Alien maid

http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tm ... iaz_01.pdf

Allred has donated money to Brown. It should be obvious what's going on. She never goes to court or trial. It's always settled before hand. It's about extorting money out of Whitman and smearing her at the same time. I don't think Whitman would hire an illegal. There's NO reason, since I'm sure there are a ton of legal people who would work for that salary.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast