Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Give Meg Whitman the Benefit of the Doubt

Quote Originally Posted by shirl32
    Meg Whitman states that Nicki Diaz had documents showing she was legal and did not have reason to doubt the documents which included a driver's license and other documentation. She said she terminated Nicki as soon as she found out she was illegal. Since when do we judge someone guilty of something they have denied before doing a complete investigation. For ALIPAC to say that she needs to be charged and discouraging voting for her, is akin to finding her guilty without due process. If she loses the election because people do not vote for her based on this allegation and then find out that she had no knowledge of Nicki's illegal status, it is too late to do anything about it.
    ALIPAC is, in my opinion, very very wrong in its stance on this matter. It is acting just like so many of the things we abhor. I am totally against amnesty or a pathway to citizenship for any person who has entered this country illegally (that would be rewarding a person for breaking the law) and think that employers who knowingly employ illegals should be punished. However, ALIPAC, this time you are just completely wrong!!
    I agree with you. Arresting Meg Whitman would be premature in this case, since there isn't enough probable cause. The other thing is if that were to happen, a few million other people would have to be arrested for doing the same thing. Of course if they did start arresting people for hiring illegal housekeepers, a big chunk of the illegal immigration would probably come to a screeching halt.
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

Meg Whitman is Jerry Brown/John McCain in a skirt. IF only immigration were the only problem she has! She's a globalist and supports the UN agenda 21...which will DESTROY this nation!

There is a good alternative...If you don't send the GOP the message to STOP giving us their elitist, globalist candidates, they never will!

William, you're right on with this!

Whitman is BIG on Agenda 21

Part of an interview with Chelene Nightengale:

And, by the way, I noticed that former eBay CEO Meg Whitman is also running and as a Republican. I have to say that I thought Ms. Whitman was a staunch Progressive. Didn’t she say that she greatly admired self-avowed Communist and former ObamaCzar Van Jones and that she and he were on the same “climate changeâ€
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

Ive received about 20 emails from people screaming they are leaving ALIPAC and very upset with our statement on this situation.

I'm writing them back with the following....

(Name),

Just so I understand you clearly. Are you saying to me that if we feel a candidate is a better choice in an election we should adjust our advocacy for the enforcement of America's existing border, immigration, and labor laws accordingly or subserviently to those considerations?

Sincerely,

William Gheen
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William, I cannot believe people are willing to give this TERRIBLE woman (yes, I mean Meg!) a pass! She KNEW the woman was illegal. She coddles illegal aliens.

You will INSURE amnesty!
    You will INSURE the UN's agenda 21 and worse.

I'd rather see ol' Jerry Brown destroy this state than a RINO. She is NO better than him.

You could vote for an actual CONSERVATIVE who wants to protect California! And send the GOP a message at the same time.

She has been all over this state, working her butt off, it's time someone paid attention.

The GOP will NEVER give us good candidates if you keep pushing and voting for the likes of Meg Whitman.

http://www.nightingaleforgovernor.com/
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by AuntB
    William, I cannot believe people are willing to give this TERRIBLE woman (yes, I mean Meg!) a pass! She KNEW the woman was illegal. She coddles illegal aliens.

You will INSURE amnesty!
    You will INSURE the UN's agenda 21 and worse.

I'd rather see ol' Jerry Brown destroy this state than a RINO. She is NO better than him.

You could vote for an actual CONSERVATIVE who wants to protect California! And send the GOP a message at the same time.

She has been all over this state, working her butt off, it's time someone paid attention.

The GOP will NEVER give us good candidates if you keep pushing and voting for the likes of Meg Whitman.

http://www.nightingaleforgovernor.com/
    You are sooooooooooooooooooo right on AuntB!
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

If someone hands you a SS card, valid drivers license with an application, how do you tell if they are illegal? According to Perez, attorney in the civil rights division asking for a green card is discrimination and a SS card is sufficient. The woman stated she was an illegal permanent resident and gave a number plus came from an agency that is prominent enough to serve the likes of Whitman. Maybe she had a fake green card also.

This reminds me of the lady who held-up in the church for months and finally was deported. This lady may be deported with a sack of money to go home with....

I noticed the woman listed 11 brothers and sisters, 8 in the U.S. and 3 in Mexico.

DEPORT ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS

We are sick and tired of illegal aliens. THe politicians must start deporting all illegals.

Whitman's illegal immigration policy:

http://www.megwhitman.com/platform_topi ... mmigration

Meg Whitman

I support ALIPAC and I have been fighting against illegal immigration for over 7 years but in this instance I believe ALIPAC is jumping the gun.
    Meg Whitman's campaign headquarters has released application papers showing a Social Security card and a drivers licence for Diaz Santillan that would lead anyone to believe she was legally in this country.
    Whitman says the house keeper was in charge of the mail, which is usual when people have house keepers. Whitman further says the house keeper may have removed the letter in 2003, intended to inform Whitman of Santillan's illegal status.
    According to the Social Security Administration's website, such letters first go to the employee, and then are sent to an employer about two weeks later — making it plausible that Diaz Santillan could have been on the lookout for it.
    Agency spokesman Mark Lassiter said that from 2003-2006 an employer had to have more than 10 employees whose Social Security numbers and names did not match to receive a warning letter.
    Whitman says the house keeper informed her in 2009 that she was in the country illegally, at which time, Whitman suspended her and later fired her.
    If Whitman was informed in 2003 about Santillan's illegal status, why would the woman feel the need to confess in 2009?
    Santillan attorney, Gloria Allred, has contributed to the Democratic party's Jerry Brown, Whitman's political opponent and to other Democrats. Whitman say's her former house keeper is being used by Brown in a smear campaign which could very well be the case.
    Allred also said Diaz Santillan was mistreated, and said she will file a claim against Whitman for back pay and mileage. She provided no proof to document those allegations. Sounds to me like someone is looking for monetary gain.
    I don't live in California and won't be voting in that state but I personally find it disturbing that ALIPAC has seemingly already convicted this lady and are calling for her arrest. Why not use a bit of common sense and wait to call for her arrest until the allegations have been proven?

...why would the woman feel the need to confess in 2009?
    Exactly, Whitman is being accused of knowing she was illegal. The confession makes no sense if Whitman knew all along. Condeming Whitman makes no sense since she did exactly what she was supposed to do...fire her when she found out about her.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast