Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Whitman knew EXACTLY what this woman was. She took care of her kids and was in her home for NINE YEARS. NINE YEARS!!! Surely in that time she noticed her lack of character....or didn't care!

If that's the kind of 'help' Meg picks out, why does ANYONE want her as a governor? If she truly didn't know, she's too damn dumb to serve in public office.
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Ive received about 20 emails from people screaming they are leaving ALIPAC and very upset with our statement on this situation.

I'm writing them back with the following....

(Name),

Just so I understand you clearly. Are you saying to me that if we feel a candidate is a better choice in an election we should adjust our advocacy for the enforcement of America's existing border, immigration, and labor laws accordingly or subserviently to those considerations?

Sincerely,

William Gheen
    www.alipac.us
    William, outline what you think Meg Whitman should have done and her legal grounds to protect her as your support for what you think she should have done. Please, give us a Step 1, Step 2, Step 3...guidelines on what she should have done differently. Make sure that your steps are lawful in the state of CA. I'm curious what you think she should have done differently to make sure the woman hired was a legal citizen and not get sued in the process.

Here are some of the initial results of our survey, although very few people have voted yet (around 300)

I will update when we have more solid numbers

QUESTION 1

ALIPAC's call for Nikki Diaz and Meg Whitman to be arrested and their evidence weighed in a court of law I....

Agree with the call
    204 67.3%

Neutral or No Opion
    29 9.5%

Disagree with the call
    64 21.1%

No Responses
    3 <1%
    Totals 303 100%

QUESTION 2

My support for ALIPAC's fight against illegal immigration and Amnesty for illegals after this press release calling for the arrest of Meg Whitman and Nikki Diaz is...

The same as it was yesterday
    175 57.7%

Stronger
    93 30.6%

Lower
    23 7.5%

Gone, I withdraw my support for ALIPAC
    9 2.9%

No Responses
    3 <1%

Totals 303 100%

QUESTION 3

Meg Whitman's claim she was duped and has documents to prove she did not know she hired an illegal for nine years are...

Good enough for me
    56 18.4%

Better analyzed by law enforcement and courts
    241 79.5%

No Responses
    1 <1%
    Totals 303 100%
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by CaliMom
    Ive received about 20 emails from people screaming they are leaving ALIPAC and very upset with our statement on this situation.

(Name),

Just so I understand you clearly. Are you saying to me that if we feel a candidate is a better choice in an election we should adjust our advocacy for the enforcement of America's existing border, immigration, and labor laws accordingly or subserviently to those considerations?

Sincerely,

William Gheen
    www.alipac.us
    William, outline what you think Meg Whitman should have done and her legal grounds to protect her as your support for what you think she should have done. Please, give us a Step 1, Step 2, Step 3...guidelines on what she should have done differently. Make sure that your steps are lawful in the state of CA. I'm curious what you think she should have done differently to make sure the woman hired was a legal citizen and not get sued in the process.

What she should have done is to make sure that any employee she hired or any firm she hired employees through used the voluntary Everify and SAVE programs provided by ICE.

She knew she was hiring foreign born labor in a state eaten up with illegal aliens. She hired this woman and put her in proximity with her children, her valuables, and the inner sanctum of her home.

How irresponsible can you get to even take a chance that an illegal alien that has not passed through the required medical, criminal, and terrorism background checks would occupy such a position for 9 ears.

Who knows what kind of major political leaks back to the Dems and the pro Amnesty crowd happened due to this operative lodged in the middle of the Whitman home. If this is how the woman fails to protect her own family and belongings, it speaks ill of her ability to maintain the security of a state!

All business leaders and political leaders that are going to use foreign labor need to use the free programs to make sure their workers are legal.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I find it hard to believe that billionaires do not use private investigators to research and find out WHO is in their house.

I also find it hard to believe that the Republican Party elites were unaware of this potential bomb as well.

I support ALIPAC and the rule of law as well as full disclosure concerning political aspirants. (too bad it took so long)

Good luck AuntB, keep up the good fight.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliMom

(Name),

Sincerely,

William Gheen
    www.alipac.us

What she should have done is to make sure that any employee she hired or any firm she hired employees through used the voluntary Everify and SAVE programs provided by ICE.

She knew she was hiring foreign born labor in a state eaten up with illegal aliens. She hired this woman and put her in proximity with her children, her valuables, and the inner sanctum of her home.

How irresponsible can you get to even take a chance that an illegal alien that has not passed through the required medical, criminal, and terrorism background checks would occupy such a position for 9 ears.

Who knows what kind of major political leaks back to the Dems and the pro Amnesty crowd happened due to this operative lodged in the middle of the Whitman home. If this is how the woman fails to protect her own family and belongings, it speaks ill of her ability to maintain the security of a state!

All business leaders and political leaders that are going to use foreign labor need to use the free programs to make sure their workers are legal.

W
    Oh, so e-verify was available to your everyday CA citizen back in 2000 to use? Um, no, it was not. That is not an option that was available to Ms. Whitman when the woman was hired, William.

Your assumptions make no sense, which lead me to believe this is more personal against Ms. Whitman than factual. Your claim that "she knew" the woman is illegal and she was irresponsible to allow her access to her valuables, home, and family knowing she was illegal makes no sense and is clearly your speculation You have no factual evidence to back that up.

How do know Ms. Whitman "knew she was illegal"? Really, show us how you know that for a fact.

Re: Law Keeping

Quote Originally Posted by imblest
    Quote Originally Posted by imblest
    Quote Originally Posted by PartII
    I have heard so many individuals state that we should enforce our Nations since we are a Nation of laws, thus law keeping should be enforced. Let us not forget that GOD is a GOD of laws, and HE expects us to keeps HIS laws.
    So my question is, how many of you are keeping GOD'S laws? Better yet, how many of you are keeping the 4th Commandment which states "Remember the Sabbath Day (Saturday) to keep Holy, 6 days shall you work and do all of your labor but the 7th Day is of the LORD."

I doubt that any of you have GOD'S love in your heart, if you did, you would be speaking about helping these least of our fellow man. Instead, you are condemning them for their sins and invoke sending them to their impoverished land. Hypocrites!!! You claim to be Christian but act worse than these lawbreakers that you hate so much.

Pray to the LORD to forgive your sins and read the Bible for a change and learn that we are living in the LAST DAYS! THE LORD IS AT HAND.
    So which of God's laws is it that we are not obeying? Having God's love in our hearts does not mean allowing our nation to be overrun with illegals. God expected the Hebrews to fight invaders, why can we not do the same? And BTW, how do YOU know who's keeping the Sabbath? Are you psychic? Personally, I am ready for the Lord's return NOW--how about you?
    I know, I know, I shouldn't feed the trolls!!
    I MYSELF WOULDN'T THINK TWICE ABOUT FEEDING THEM AND GIVING THEM A BELLY FULL WHILE I'M AT IT. THESE PEOPLE ARE IGNORANT THEY DON'T THINK OF THE MILLIONS OF AMERICANS OUT OF WORK AS WELL AS THOSE WHO ARE HOMELESS AND HUNGRY. AND THIS IS HAPPENING RIGHT HERE IN THE U.S.A. TO AMERICAN CITIZENS, AND ALL THEY CAN THINK ABOUT IS THE POOR ILLEGAL ALIENS WHO ARE HAVING IT A HELL OF A LOT BETTER THAN CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY AND I ALSO WISH I HAD MY WAY TO SPEAK MY MIND ABOUT THIS DUMBED DOWN GOVERNMENT CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME

William said: "

W"

Right on. If she wasn't a member of the squatter support squad, she would have hired someone who spoke ENGLISH....this woman wasn't doing well at it today, much less NINE years ago! Whitman knew. She PREFERRED 'foreign' born.

Geez, William, are we in a freakin' time warp? Some of these folks sound like FROBL's! LOL
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by AuntB
    Whitman knew EXACTLY what this woman was. She took care of her kids and was in her home for NINE YEARS. NINE YEARS!!! Surely in that time she noticed her lack of character....or didn't care!

If that's the kind of 'help' Meg picks out, why does ANYONE want her as a governor? If she truly didn't know, she's too damn dumb to serve in public office.
    Gee whiz! Meg and Obama are just alike.

Whitman didn't know that an illegal alien was running her home, and handling her mail, even though she had worked inside her home for nine years. Just like Obama didn't know what his Rev Wright thought about America after sitting in his church for twenty years.

Either they are both out and out ball faced liars, or they are two of the dumbest people I have come across.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

W
    I didn't address this little tidbit because it is about the most ridiculous thing I've ever read. So now the illegal alien woman was an operative lodged in the Whitman home? Bwahahaha! Pure, unadulterated INSANITY!

Sorry, but that statement is just crazy cakes, William.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast