Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Some people think that Obama hasn't actually accomplished anything yet while in the Oval Office. Not true. One of his greatest accomplishments was in enticing Janet Napolitano out of the Governor's chair of Arizona, for a cabinet position (DHS). Nappy would have vetoed the landmark legislation, even while Arizona citizens lose their lives and livelihoods, and their jobs, to the illegal invasion.

Thanks so much Jan Brewer for your bold Patriotism and love of Arizona, and country.

WHOO-HOO! I hope all other states will follow Arizona! Finally Americans are being heard.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

THANKS TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WORKED ON THIS BILL!

I am proud of the State of Arizona, my state, for being the first to take a stand on immigration. WE must all remember that this is NOT about race, it's not about violence other then to stop it! This is about putting the handcuffs on the people that deserve it not our police or sheriff's. WE have waited on D.C. to long and our own law makers such as McCain and Flake who have introduced bill's such as the STRIVE ACT and AMNESTY for these illegals.. I love the Mexican people. Most are wonderful just because of who they are. I love their culture. YET we cannot no longer turn a blind eye to allowing illegals to stand on our corners awaiting employers to pick them up for work when we have people who are out of work, loosing their homes. We are tired of the babies that are born and we the tax payer must pay the cost. We are tired of the high crime rates and whole areas of our cities being taken over, run down and being afraid to even go into those areas. Many areas our own police will not go into. NOW we can finally say, bring your industries, bring your business and put to work the people that deserve it. Thank you Congressman Pearce, Rob Haney and so many others, including Sheriff Joe who has continued to do his job against the lawsuits of the FEDS. STAY OUT OF ARIZONA if you don't like our laws!!! WE are a sovereign state! WE ARE NOT RACIST WE ARE NOT VIOLENT WE JUST WILL NO LONGER STAND BY AND BE SILENT!

That's one State down, 47 to go (not counting Alaska and Hawaii). I've already asked my Governor to step up for her citizens.

THANKS TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WORKED ON THIS BILL!

I am proud of the State of Arizona, my state, for being the first to take a stand on immigration. WE must all remember that this is NOT about race, it's not about violence other then to stop it! This is about putting the handcuffs on the people that deserve it not our police or sheriff's. WE have waited on D.C. to long and our own law makers such as McCain and Flake who have introduced bill's such as the STRIVE ACT and AMNESTY for these illegals.. I love the Mexican people. Most are wonderful just because of who they are. I love their culture. YET we cannot no longer turn a blind eye to allowing illegals to stand on our corners awaiting employers to pick them up for work when we have people who are out of work, loosing their homes. We are tired of the babies that are born and we the tax payer must pay the cost. We are tired of the high crime rates and whole areas of our cities being taken over, run down and being afraid to even go into those areas. Many areas our own police will not go into. NOW we can finally say, bring your industries, bring your business and put to work the people that deserve it. Thank you Congressman Pearce, Rob Haney and so many others, including Sheriff Joe who has continued to do his job against the lawsuits of the FEDS. STAY OUT OF ARIZONA if you don't like our laws!!! WE are a sovereign state! WE ARE NOT RACIST WE ARE NOT VIOLENT WE JUST WILL NO LONGER STAND BY AND BE SILENT!

Re: ALRIGHT!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BRIKZ
    I hope other states start lining up.....what will really be great about this is all the groups like La Raza and all these pro-amnesty groups will demand that the people they have been giving money to stand up and condemn it. This will really let us know who is for amnesty and who is really against it. All the people on the fence and the ones who are secretly for it "cough" McCain "cough", will have to show their true colors and get replaced when they do.

Great point!

Hopefully a few more state legislators and Governors will be encouraged to step forward and lead on this issue.

Finally, we are on offense and winning!

Please help out as we work on other states.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Next step

The Honorable Jan Brewer for president in 2012

Re: ALIPAC Celebrates Political Win for Americans in Arizona

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    ALIPAC Celebrates Political Win for Americans in Arizona

April 23, 2010

(866) 703-0864 WilliamG@alipac.us

Americans for Legal Immigration PAC commends Governor Brewer and the Arizona state assembly for the passage of SB 1070 into law as one of the toughest new tools to fight illegal immigration in America.

"The people of America have spoken and in the case of Arizona and SB 1070 the system is working," said William Gheen of ALIPAC. "We want to thank all of the American activists working with us, who helped to bring this law into being."

ALIPAC is a national leader in the effort to pass immigration enforcement legislation on the state level and has helped to pass immigration enforcement oriented legislation in over 30 states!

The group is also credited with helping to defeat state legislation that would offer taxpayer resources and benefits to illegal aliens such as licenses and in-state tuition in about 20 states.

"It is incumbent upon our state's to protect the jobs, wages, health, taxes, and lives of American citizens, when Presidents fail to honor their oaths of office and Constitutional requirements to enforce the laws of Congress and protect all states from invasion," said William Gheen. "Bush and now Obama refuse to secure our borders and adequately enforce our existing immigration laws, despite the mass casualties of innocent Americans each year.

Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's supporters called Arizona lawmakers in support of SB 1070 and activists are now moving to encourage state legislators in all remaining states to file and pass similar versions of Arizona's SB 1070.

"Today we have taken a great step forward to secure Arizona on behalf of the 70 to 80 percent of Americans who want these measures according to the certified polls," said William Gheen. "Our immigration system is not broken. Our existing Federal laws go unenforced because big business owns our Presidents."

For more information about ALIPAC or to schedule interviews, please visit www.ALIPAC.us

###
    Hello, sir. I wrote you a poem, but my computer is acting funny right now. God Bless America!

This is the greatest news I have heard in a very long time. Congratulations to a GREAT American Republican Governor that had the guts to sign this bill. It's just a shame that BHO and his bunch will not do the same thing for illegal immigration nationally or that the other states like CA. will not either. CA is strapped with big financial woes, a lot of it by illegal alien use of welfare, schooling, medicaid, etc. It's time that the U.S. take the necessary steps to rid the country of illegals and it is not by Amnesty! I just came back from Utah and it was a real pleasure to see 100% Americans in all of the stores and restaurants and fast food places and not illegals taking the jobs from American and not even understanding English very well. Regards, Bob.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast