Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I wish my State had the same sense of responsibility to Americans that the Governor of Arizona has. Kudos to someone who is finally willing to stand up and say it is wrong to allow all of these illegal aliens to continue to live in this country - it is time to send them home. I am fully supportive of immigration as long as those individuals follow the law and enter this country legally. I can't believe that we have a President, Congress and Senate that are unwilling to enforce the laws of this nation - that says a lot to me. Not one of them will gain my vote in the next election. My sincere appreciation to the Governor of Arizona for standing up for the laws and rights of the "true" American.[/img]

Yipee Kiyaaaa! Thank you Governor Brewer for being a real American and standing up for the people. Gotta send her a thank you later.

Just wanted to add on here that I see many new faces on here and I wanted to welcome them to ALIPAC and the fight and the WINS!

If Arizona makes it work,which we all know they will, I am sure many states will take suit especially if we make our calls to state legislators!

Great work ALIPAC'ers
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Someone has to do the job, the federal idiots refuse to do

We the People have left federal duties to federal officials and that has led us to over twenty-million illegal aliens residing in our country costing many Americans their jobs, their homes, their tax dollars, their futures, their children's and their children's future and their lives. Twenty-five American citizens die each and every day, year after year, decade after decade, as a result of leaving federal duties to federal officials. Thousands upon thousands die, year after year as American citizens are ignored by those supposedly elected to protect our lives in the pursuit of happiness. All these deaths and we still have the politicians pandering and prostrating themselves to the illegal aliens, openly racist organizations (such as Lu Lac and La Raza, and the Mexican American Legal Defense Fund) and open border fanatics, abandoning Americans and flaunting the will of We the People.

Our current Homeland Security secretary vetoed efforts in the past that would have given the states the right to remove illegal aliens and do the job that our illustrious federal idiots refuse to do. Janet Napolitano has also said that our returning veterans should be watched as possible terrorist. She has also stated that those that want our immigration laws enforced and our borders respected could be terrorist along with those that believe in the Second Amendment. Does this sound like someone that has We the Peoples interest at heart?

Statement from my hometown newspaper. "Fortunately it appears that Texas legislators, and those that put them into office, have a little more sense than their neighbors to the west." Yeah right. What it proves that for the most part is Texas legislators have no qualms about our own citizens in Texas being killed by illegal aliens, that their kids futures are being stolen, or that our taxes are raised to benefit illegals. Our own Texas governor welcomes illegal aliens to attend our tax-funded colleges at in-state rates while all of our own citizens are disallowed. How many of our own citizen students are not given the opportunity to attend college because some illegal alien has taken up their rightful spot? Thank you Texas legislators for not watching out for our citizens.

"Santa Cruz County Attorney George Silva says law enforcement agencies are placing their priority on "crimes where people are being hurt." Citizens losing their homes and futures is not hurtful? Twenty-five citizens dying each and every day is not enough? Not to mention the thousands upon thousands of American citizens that are maimed for life.

The hometown paper is clearly in the corner of the illegal aliens and their supporters like the ACLU, Janet Napolitano and Barrack Obama with statements such as "Luckily, our own lawmakers here in Texas still appear to be thinking clearly." The OA never labels the illegal aliens as such but uses cute misnomers such immigrants, undocumented immigrants or referring to illegal immigration as simply immigration.

How many thousands of illegal aliens must die crossing our borders, knowing in all likelihood they will never be caught and sent back because the federal government is not doing it's job? How many American citizens must die each and every day? How many millions of American citizens must lose their hope and dreams for a better future for themselves and their offspring? How many millions of crippled for life American citizens' will it take before state officials act? If 25 deaths each and every day is not enough, how many additional American citizens must die before our states stand and do the job the federal government has steadfastly refused to do?

We need to create a list of states that are in legislative session year round and when the others are in session. By doing this we can work together to focus our efforts on states where the legislature cannot hide even if they are running from us. Pick a few targets and focus on them.

As soon as the illegal aliens begin to leave certain states and cluster up in others the cost of this will snowball and result in a call for increased immigration enforcement action in places that resist it the most right now. Give things a few months to kick in gear and ask New Mexico how enforcing the law in Arizona is working out for them.

Remember the flyers that recommended illegal aliens go to New Haven for benefits etc.? Perhaps those should be made up to say the same thing about New Mexico and passed out in Arizona!

Momentum is a terrible thing to waste!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456