Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC on CNN tonight. Talk radio tomorrow. Internet battles

Friends of ALIPAC,

ALIPAC's Spokesman, William Gheen, will be on the Rick Sanchez Show on CNN tonight, October 8, at 8PM Eastern / 5PM Pacific.

The interview will be a lead story and will be to discuss the situation in Irving, Texas.

Irving is one of the largest cities in Texas and the Mayor of Irving will be on the show too. The Irving police are screening felons they arrest for legal status and this is leading to many deportations of illegal alien criminals that commit other serious crimes.

The racist pro illegal alien crowd is marching in the streets and demanding that Irving cease this policy.

ALIPAC supports local police enforcing immigration law and supports the efforts of Irving because we know, from multiple polls, that over 80% of Americans support local police enforcing immigration laws.

Please tune if you can tonight!

---

ALIPAC will also be on the Peter Boyles radio Show broadcast across Colorado Tuesday morning at 8am EST / 5 am PST

You can listen live online at...

http://www.khow.com/pages/listen-index.html

----

In other news, our video of the veteran taking down the US flag has really taken off! The video has been awarded many Youtube awards and over 24,000 people have viewed it already!

However, the illegal alien supporters are attacking this video and the veteran fervently in the comments section.

You can help if you would like to engage them in debate by reading their comments and posting your thoughts.

You can also help, by forwarding this video to all of your e-mail contacts, posting links in on other websites, rating it 5 stars, and adding it to your favorites.

Please keep your comments cool and calm as many of the illegal alien supporters are posting comments with extreme vulgarity and threats of violence. Let's all keep the higher ground in this debate.

Video Link
    American Veteran Removes US Flag from beneath Mexican Flag
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ6cCPbA8jo

----

There is another Internet brawl going on beneath a pro Dream Act Amnesty article that ran in USA Today. The illegal alien supporters are trying to swarm the comments section beneath this article. If you would like to engage them, our forces could use your support. The comments are flying fast and furious from both sides at this location beneath the article.

USA Today Article Link
    http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/200 ... PageReturn

---

Thank you for your continued support.

The ALIPAC Team
    Americans for Legal Immigration Political Action Committee
    www.alipac.us

Not an ALIPAC supporter yet? Your contributions make our wheels go round! Contribute today at...

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Now this one should be very good!

Get sanchez W!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I've never seen his show but I'll watch it tonight.

I looked him up. He's some pretty boy anchor -hard to take seriously. Plus that he took someone's life while driving...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Okay I just looked on the tivo -is his show called Out in the Open?!

I'll be watching!

Good god You are brave ...I would rather be in an Er working a multivechicle accident than talk with that guy...oh wait ...I would just talk to him like any other Drunk driver brought to the ER...ughhhhh...I need a barf bag
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    Good god You are brave ...I would rather be in an Er working a multivechicle accident than talk with that guy...oh wait ...I would just talk to him like any other Drunk driver brought to the ER...ughhhhh...I need a barf bag
    RB, so you have to know espanol to be able to talk to all the illegal...I mean "undocumented" drunk drivers??? (just teasing...)
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Sock it to him

Let that idiot know what American citizens think of him and his pandering to illegal aliens.

I used English especially to the druck drivers that suddenly forgot how to speak English...and if the gave me trouble ...I called in back up
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

I don't get cnn. Will someone pretty please record this and put it on youtube?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast