Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Was Obama too scared to make his announcement while dining with all the republicans at their luncheon? I would hide my skinny head in shame too if I offered such an absurd number of troops to help fight against the invasion of our country. Does Obama really think that this will secure the border? The president(ha) is not doing his job.
    He's the very worst President we've ever had. He seems distant like he doesn't understand what his job is. He makes good speeches for those dumb enough to believe them.

What a shame!

Looking at our nation's situation we can only say to ourselves "what a shame!" I am not liking the direction our country...or our world is heading in. We are two steps away from total global anarchy. Every country is facing some sort of political problem. It reminds me of Jesus' Second Coming and how He said that we will face many problems before He comes back. We are witnessing them as we speak.

May God protect us and our great country!!!!!

I have NO doubt that this was a deal McCain made with Obama topretend to secure the border while McCain does a back door move trying to help Obama pass amnesty.

Can you imagine how effective 1200 troops will be? With over 1900 miles of border that is about 1 man for ever 1.6 miles. That will be very effective, huh?
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Observe and report

Ok, so the National Guard is going to the border to observe and report only?

Could be a sham.

or

a terrible thought came to me - what if it's more insidious - to protect those breaking the immigration laws. It probably isn't, but that is within the realm of possibilities.

In just this one thread I count eight new recruits and two fledglings.

Welcome, all of you!

Way to go America, I’m proud of you!

<div>
    </div>

LETS PUT PEOPLE TO WORK BUILD A HUGE CONCRETE WALL ON THE BORDER PUT APACHE CHOPPERS WATCHING IT AND SUCURE IT OR TAKE UP ARMS BECAUSE OF AN INVASION WE ARE AT WAR WITH A DIFFERENT TYPE ENEMIE WE MUST PROTECT AT ALL COST OUR BORDERS OUR GOVERNING OFFICIALS ARE NOT DOING THIER SWORN DUTIES TO PROTECT WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO LISTIN TO THE PEOPLE OF WICH THE GOVERNMENT IS SUPPOSED TO BE. FOR THE PEOPLE BY THE PEOPLE AND OF THE PEOPLE IT WILL HAPPEN ONE DAY, A BAD THINGS COMING UNLESS WE SUCURE OUR BORDERS SOON THEN THEY WILL TAKE ACTION (WELL ITS TO LATE THEN) LETS GET THIER ATTENTION NOW BEFORE ITS TO LATE IF ITS NOT ALREADY WE NEED LEADERSHIP THATS FOR THE US CITIZENS NOT EVERYONE ELSE

Re: DEPORT ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS

Quote Originally Posted by immigration2009
    Obama wants to get amnesty for illegals. But Americans do not support that. So just enforce current immigration laws. No amnesty, NEVER. Or Obama wants to divert attention from the Sestak scandal. Regarding the Sestak case, Sestak must be forced to provide specific names.
    and under oath before a federal grand jury...
    Detect, Detain, and Deport - The 3-D method of choice!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    How does he justify spending trillions protecting Iraq and Afghanistan from terrorist attacks, when stories just came out this week that the terrorists are coming to the US via the Mexican border. The first language terrorists learn are Spanish.

This government is such a puppet regime, that wouldn't know the truth if it slapped them in the face; nor do they care.
    Like this huh??

Feds Issue Terror Watch for the Texas/Mexico Border
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-200724.html

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    How does he justify spending trillions protecting Iraq and Afghanistan from terrorist attacks, when stories just came out this week that the terrorists are coming to the US via the Mexican border. The first language terrorists learn are Spanish.

This government is such a puppet regime, that wouldn't know the truth if it slapped them in the face; nor do they care.
    Dianne: Thank you for pointing out the total absurdity of our government. It didn't begin with obama, though he certainly is perpetuating it. What you said really hit me and made me realize the utter stupidity of those in charge. They might as well just put out a mat that says 'welcome terrorists. Please enjoy your stay. If there's anything we can do to assist you, like providing fertilizer or vans or timers, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for visiting America!"

XX
    Hello Mr Gheen,

I got to say that three to 10000 people crossing the border per night it's mighty impressive. That is a real problem, anyway you look at it.

So, my first question is how are these people counted if they are illegal and went through the border without official record to be accounted for?

Second, based on comments here a lot of money seems to flow to illegals, but likely is that is managed by native citizens, so where would the blame stop? including expenses to keep the borders closed.

Maybe the jobs for border watch should be for the towns in it, so the responsability and accountability for the work, and probably the best advisors in the likely reform.

Peace be with you.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast